Rd 6, Pick 204: OT Tylan Grable, UCF

1 minute ago, LEBills said:

Im not sure he can make the roster but he at least has physical traits Tenuta did not

Curious how the top 19 have faired in the NFL ... but not enough to actually Google it. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

I'll never complain about drafting OLine, and I had a developmental tackle on my wish list. I'm not that high on Spencer Brown and he's going to be a major expense. On the flip side I like van demark (on the left) and was wondering if they might think Gouriage was a good piece for RT development.  

I would have drafted Rice, but I can understand this. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

If you weren't going to double dip on WR on day 2, I love the approach this draft except for maybe should have gotten a CB

MJ Devonshire coming at 219 or 221.

One thing I like about the Bills' draft philosophy is that they draft guys with real upside.  Grable is another.  This guy sounds like that he can grow into a quality offensive lineman.  Athletic, smart, position flexibility.  

I like it. 

• Agree 5

5 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Well they said he converted from TE when he xferred from Jax. 

So, our designated "tackle-eligible" player??  What's the line on how many TD's he gets this year?

10 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Im not sure he can make the roster but he at least has physical traits Tenuta did not

Not sure how relevant the RAS has been when projecting how players perform once they hit the NFL, but it definitely tells you there's a lot of potential.

Basically all you can ask for from a 6th round pick.

11 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Road grader, high character, only fell because he has stubby fingers. Should be a 10 year starter. Steal. 

I can’t tell if this is serious or not 🤣…well done either way 

14 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

Do you even watch football? 

Given that I posted it before the pick was even made, I would have assumed it would have been recognized that this was a joke based on mrags response to every other pick that has been made after the after the Coleman pick...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Good value. Narrow wingspan but quick feet and agility for a man that size. A road grader type - definitely better in run blocking than in pass blocking. Should provide excellent depth due to ability and experience of playing multiple positions on the line.

Oh sorry, I thought this was Tyron Grable. Never heard of this guy