Coleman = Benjamin, Davis = Moss - Beane players

Beane has a real tendency for a certain type of player.

Ray Davis is a  Zack Moss clone

Coleman isn't too far off from Kelvin Benjamin and Devin Funchess.

None of those guys panned out.

Seems Beane consistently under values speed in skill players.  I was hoping we'd come out of this draft faster and more explosive on O, but instead it's more of the usual.

Coleman would have been a decent replacement for Gabe. Similar skill set. Is Samuel supposed to be the Diggs replacement? Hard to see us being better on offense. 

Or defense for that matter. They don't seem to have a vision or plan for getting better than the Chiefs. Feels like a reset year.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 4
  • Eyeroll 16
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 4

6 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

Seems Beane consistently under values speed in skill players.  I was hoping we'd come out of this draft faster and more explosive on O, but instead it's more of the usual.

Coleman would have been a decent replacement for Gabe. Similar skill set. Is Samuel supposed to be the Diggs replacement? Hard to see us being better on offense. 

Or defense for that matter. They don't seem to have a vision or plan for getting better than the Chiefs. Feels like a reset year.

Coleman is quite a ways away from those players actually

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

This isn't even a reset year. With picking on Kelvin Colman and no other wr, Beane has basically just given up on the wr room. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

So we should expect 2k in yards from Coleman over the next 2 season just like Benjamin? should we also expect him to then eat his way out of the league? Besides being tall they have little to compare.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

So we should expect 2k in yards from Coleman over the next 2 season just like Benjamin? should we also expect him to then eat his way out of the league? Besides being tall they have little to compare.

They're both tall black men, don't you see!

Edited by Mikie2times
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

If Benjamin had Colemans work ethic he could have been great.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

Kelvin Benjamin had a 1000 yard season his rookie year and after being hurt year 2 he had a 900 yard season in year 3. Had he had a better work ethic he probably would have been a really good player. 

So if Coleman is Kelvin Benjamin but with a better work ethic that’s probably going to be a home run pick.

5 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

If Benjamin had Colemans work ethic he could have been great.

Without the work ethic he had good years as a rookie and a third year player.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Kelvin Benjamin had a 1000 yard season his rookie year and after being hurt year 2 he had a 900 yard season in year 3. Had he had a better work ethic he probably would have been a really good player. 

So if Coleman is Kelvin Benjamin but with a better work ethic that’s probably going to be a home run pick.

Without the work ethic he had good years as a rookie and a third year player.

Exactly. So if Coleman who has a great work ethic, I can only imagine how good he can be.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

Kind of where I am. Year after year they say they need to get faster and more explosive and we’re right here every year wondering wtf they are doing. I think Coleman is slower than Gabe was. 

explosive is not in Beane or McDermotts vocabulary other than pretending they want it in their end of season interviews 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Kind of where I am. Year after year they say they need to get faster and more explosive and we’re right here every year wondering wtf they are doing. I think Coleman is slower than Gabe was. 

explosive is not in Beane or McDermotts vocabulary other than pretending they want it in their end of season interviews 

And I don't get it.

Next year, Bills fans are going to realize, really quickly, that we have no replacement on this roster for Stephon Diggs.

Unless Beane still has a trade trick up his sleeve...which he might.

But we are worse at the WR position right now.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1