Rd 5, Pick 141: C Sedrick Van Pran-Granger

• section122 changed the title to Round 5, Pick 141: Sedrick Van Pran-Granger

Ok fine. It's a center from GA

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/sedrick-van-pran-granger/32005641-4e71-5349-190d-7420371fab37

Since 2021, Van Pran-Granger has played in the middle of feisty offensive lines. He has short arms, strong hands and good size by NFL standards. He has the hand quickness, placement and play strength to scrap against the nose, while his innate sense of positioning allows him to beat defenders to the spot moving laterally. He’ll have some ugly losses as both a run blocker and in pass protection when he starts to play too far forward or his footwork gets sloppy in space. It doesn’t always look controlled or clean, but he’s a fighter who usually finds ways to get his guy blocked. He should become an early NFL starter as a Day 2 selection.

• Like (+1) 11

Let me get the armchair GM hot take comment out of the way

“But I wanted a WR and I saw Rice once in a college football game and he made a nice play, so Beane is a moron for not drafting him. Now we don’t have a #1 WR because of this. Buffalo shouldn’t ever draft a defensive player or offensive lineman again. Beane is the worst GM EVER! Now we will NEVER win a super bowl”

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Please be more depth on defense that can look great in the regular season, and then disappear in the playoffs.  Keep McD happy, that's all that matters

Aged like milk in 2 minutes

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2