Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Franklin, Baker, Walker all would've been guys I liked.

At this point, I've resigned myself to the idea of Beane taking a defensive end, linebacker, or corner I've never heard of with the next pick.

Really my only ask for this day of the draft is one more decent receiver prospect. Is that so crazy?

It is when you're the Bills. We've seen this movie over and over

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

If he lasts they will take this Booker guy. 6'5" and long arms.  Total McD type.  Too light to be a regular edge player but maybe a situational pass rusher. 

You see know Booker has everything you want in a developmental edge player, but drafting him before 5th would be a mistake. But his upside is through the roof.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Meh on Tez Walker. His mental makeup profiles as the type of prospect that surprisingly gets cut by the team that drafted him in his 2nd offseason. Real talent but a lot of problems upstairs.

At this point I would be happy with Brendan Rice. True outside WR that does well when his QB goes off script.

Cant catch a cold

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

I certainly think they are restocking with cheaper depth players and at this time of the draft they do have to consider BPA while also considering where players can make the team. 

This is exactly what he's doing. I told people that I thought Buffalo would use most of their draft picks this year because they have to add cheap young players and start relying on them and it looks like that is exactly what Beane is doing. This team needs to start developing the bottom of their roster instead of signing vets to 1 year deals.

• Agree 2

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

You know he is not in charge correct?  This is all McD again.  McD and/or Allen didn't want Diggs on the team and he has to look like the fool that traded him.  

I have to wonder if he has had enough. He is acting like Butler did his last offseason here. Very blah, almost sleep walking through it.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Do the Bills view Shakir as an outside WR? 

Because we have two slot guys and a guy who is outside but excels as a big slot.. plus two good Tight Ends. 

What are we doing with a tiny slot receiver?  

I think they view Samuel as an outside WR like I said when the signed him when everyone was saying he was a slot.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

If he lasts they will take this Booker guy. 6'5" and long arms.  Total McD type.  Too light to be a regular edge player but maybe a situational pass rusher. 

Send him to Von U for a year. Might as well get something out of the Edge Emeritus.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

You guarantee there will be a wide receiver left who end up as a legit #1 in the NFL?

Are you now saying that anything other than a "legit #1" WR  = "role player".

Maybe it's just me, but I think starting Y & slot receivers are rather important.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

It is when you're the Bills. We've seen this movie over and over

Never quite good enough. That's our story. Can't believe they did this much work on WR only to miss out on these 4th rounders and end up with Keon Freaking Coleman??  Come on!

So we acquired all these draft picks to be able to move around the board and now we're just going to watch every remaining viable WR get taken when we could easily move up and get one?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1