Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

7 minutes ago, par73 said:

Wanted Baker. Beane clinging to his 5th rounders-- or no one wants them?

Randy Mueller said last week that only 150 players are worth drafting this year. If that's true, the latter half of fifth round picks are worthless. Beane may be trying to trade up, but maybe no one is willing to swap a 4th for some 5th rounders.

Edited by BillsDad51
Spell check
  • Like (+1) 2

so what is up with Hicks and Tampa?

Bryan Broddus just said he talked to 7 people around the league last night to check if he had a medical issue and they said he does not.

4 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I'd like to congratulate beane for holding onto his fifths and letting Denver grab Franklin.

Good effort.

Maybe Denver has no interest in 5th rounders.  I mean it is a remote possibility. 

1 minute ago, BillsDad51 said:

Randy Mueller said last week that only 150 players are orth drafting this year. If that's true, the latter half of fifth round picks are worthless. Beane may be trying to trade up, but maybe no one is willing to drop a 4th for some 5th rounders.

That could be it. At this stage, there's nothing to say Beane isn't trying to trade up but is finding it difficult to do so.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I wouldn't mind a big back.

Braelon Allen

Wisconsin

RB

Height:

6'2"

Weight:

Aside from short yardage and goaline, I think they're going to be facing a lot of defenses playing them pretty tight to the LOS this year until these wideouts prove they can hurt them downfield.  They need someone who can grind out some tough yardage,  because I don't think there's going to be a lot of room to run,  especially early this upcoming season.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsDad51 said:

Randy Mueller said last week that only 150 players are orth drafting this year. If that's true, the latter half of fifth round picks are worthless. Beane may be trying to trade up, but maybe no one is willing to drop a 4th for some 5th rounders.

Trade for picks next year