Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 2 & 3 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

At 245 he'd need to put on some lbs to play on the end of a 43.

He's listed at 245lbs, but he plays like he's 260lbs. Go watch some film of him :thumbsup:

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'd honestly be surprised if we went WR at 95. There's some guys sticking out like a sore thumb and still a number of decent WR prospects in Walker, Franklin, Baker, McMillan, Rice, Thrash, and Washington that we could move up for on Day 3. I don't think we view Franklin as significantly better than a number of them.

Yea there are a ton of solid WRs left I wouldn’t take one here, I agree 

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

At 245 he'd need to put on some lbs to play on the end of a 43.

The Bills like their DEs to set the edge against the run.  Tough for undersized guys to find a place. 

3 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Braelon Allen?

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Bills are clearly going big and physical so this actually wouldn’t totally surprise me based on what the Bills look like their trying to accomplish here 

This would not shock me in the least. RB2 is a sneaky need, we met with him at the Combine. and he's a perfect fit for what we need and 95 is around the area where I expect him to go. I'd be here for it.

• Agree 1

Just now, PastaJoe said:

Beane expected a 3rd round pick but the league gave them a 4th.

That's why the league wants to keep the com formula a hoodoo stew of bat wings and eye of newt, for plausible deniability when the eff over small market teams. Although somehow the Bengals complained and got it reverted after the fact. ***** them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They have ammunition to move up 5 or 6 picks - i.e. where the draft is now. But 10 picks ago they'd have been giving up 3 picks for 1. That wouldn't have made much sense to me, unless a first round type was falling. 

looking forward to the trade up in the 5th round. At least you admitted

5th round picks are fungible. Progress.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

The Bills like their DEs to set the edge against the run.  Tough for undersized guys to find a place. 

This makes me wonder about them looking at Myles Cole in the 5th. He's basically Groot II measurement-wise.

Just now, Ralonzo said:

This makes me wonder about them looking at Myles Cole in the 5th. He's basically Groot II measurement-wise.

Yes,  he's one that I think will be on their radar tomorrow in R4 or 5.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

This would not shock me in the least. RB2 is a sneaky need, we met with him at the Combine. and he's a perfect fit for what we need and 95 is around the area where I expect him to go. I'd be here for it.

Please stop talking about it. It's a jinx.