Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 2 & 3 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Side note… Malik Nabers hates the Giants so much.  

If anyone is bored, go watch his videos from today.   Even what the Giants put out themselves is just completely awkward and hard to watch. 

he should ask for a trade🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HerdMentality said:

Oh that’s fine. Maybe you’re right. I certainly read over the past few weeks that. we had the ammunition and the aggressiveness to make some moves.

I guess that was all the smokescreen. All our later round pics were worthless and unuseable and untradable.

we had so many picks! We were so well positioned! I guess 100 picks wouldn’t have mattered either. That’s the new vibe.

People who'd led you to believe that we could jump up massively in every round misled you. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If anyone is bored, go watch his videos from today.   Even what the Giants put out themselves is just completely awkward and hard to watch. 

He gets to catch passes from Daniel Jones. He's very excited but just afraid to show it

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He looked like he was in “James Cook high as a kite” mode. He probably partied all night got off a long flight. It is fun to see the Giants fans freaking out though! 

3 minutes ago, bearstobills said:

I'm all about Troy, Tez, or Jermaine Burton falling to us in the 3rd.  Heck....add Roman Wilson to that list

Roman Wilson is a future brick layer no thanks 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We noted it in the DDT but he definitely had the quote of the night during his interview with "My jacket is a tribute to the legacy of me"

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Would you be mine

could you be mine

Won’t you be my naber?

• Haha (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

People who'd led you to believe that we could jump up massively in every round misled you. 

Where do I file my complaint?

15 spots in the 3rd round is in surmountable. Got it. Didn’t even say we should, but we do have ammunition… Right? But people thought we were getting one of the top 3 wide receivers? Not me mind you. But then again I’m the naïve one. Got it. We can’t move up!

Don’t take out your frustrations about the draft on me, man.

Edited by HerdMentality
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

There will be no draftable tackles left by round 5 with the way this is going 

Yeah that's got me wondering about the wisdom of not getting the premium position R2. There's still guys to pop up for at S here like the Texans just did. Might have burned a round of value there to get the One Guy.

WRs available for all you WR nuts

• Troy Franklin Oregon
  • Roman Wilson Michigan
  • Devontez Walker North Carolina
  • Johnny Wilson Florida State
  • Malik WashingtonWVirginia
  • Javon Baker UCF

Who I would take if he's there at 95

• Austin Booker
  • Dominic Puni
  • Christian Mahogany
  • Troy Franklin