McAfee Draft Spectacular Show Featuring Bill Belichick

wppete

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'm firmly team NFL Network. Only tried ESPN once. No thanks.

I live out in the boonies and the only premium channel i get is the NFL network, so.......

• Like (+1) 1

Pat's alright. He gets on my nerves a bit when he gets super loud and a little obnoxious. There are times it definitely sounds forced, like he thinks okay we just got some sort of scoop, lemme get loud! But then there are other times it kinda looks like he doesn't wanna be the loud frat guy type. I guess it just depends on the day. Sometimes I can listen to those guys for most of a show, other times I can make it thru a clip or two.

Ol' Billy Bellychunx was actually pretty entertaining when he was on recently and he pulled back the curtain a bit on how teams process the draft. I'm sure it'll be pretty interesting. 

Is it going to be on YouTube?

Edited by blacklabel
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Pat's alright. He gets on my nerves a bit when he gets super loud and a little obnoxious. There are times it definitely sounds forced, like he thinks okay we just got some sort of scoop, lemme get loud! But then there are other times it kinda looks like he doesn't wanna be the loud frat guy type. I guess it just depends on the day. Sometimes I can listen to those guys for most of a show, other times I can make it thru a clip or two.

Ol' Billy Bellychunx was actually pretty entertaining when he was on recently and he pulled back the curtain a bit on how teams process the draft. I'm sure it'll be pretty interesting. 

Is it going to be on YouTube?

Yes, starting in three hours by the looks of it:

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, stuvian said:

I'm curious to see how Belichick plays the media. I am of the opinion that he is effectively blackballed from coaching again. If he is very candid to the point of dropping dirt on rival organizations I'll enjoy it with the expectation that he is finished. I believe Parcells, Gruden and Vermeil were the only coaches to go from TV back to coaching.

yep im thinking Bill is blackballed as well.  think the league and the owners have had enough of him,  and knowing what he wants,  to break Shulas record,  theyre happy to keep him from getting it.

• Agree 1

I don't get people who hate McAfee. Indifference I can understand. The only people in sports media I dislike are Skip and Wright. Everyone else I treat with varying levels of interest or indifference. The guy's not out there actively trashing the Bills or anything like that. 

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Belichick didn't exactly draft well & his media appearances like watching paint dry (actually the paint was more fun). This does not sound like a compelling watch. Unless...

🤔

McAfee so pissed off Bill that they actually physically fight. Now THAT, I want to see live. 

1 hour ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Belichick didn't exactly draft well & his media appearances like watching paint dry (actually the paint was more fun). This does not sound like a compelling watch. Unless...

🤔

McAfee so pissed off Bill that they actually physically fight. Now THAT, I want to see live. 

I think he did well in the NFL's 100 greatest players a few years ago.

2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

I don't get people who hate McAfee. Indifference I can understand. The only people in sports media I dislike are Skip and Wright. Everyone else I treat with varying levels of interest or indifference. The guy's not out there actively trashing the Bills or anything like that. 

He's a loud, drunken redneck 😆