I'm a great husband who's has a wife that adores me!

Draconator

13 minutes ago, Shamrock said:

My ex-wife never made 1 of mine, actually the oncologist commented as much (made 5 years Dec 8th & my divorce came through Feb 24th this year).

Better off without her and cancer!   Congratulations!

• Like (+1) 5

7 hours ago, Draconator said:

Not only am I cute, but I went with her to all her chemo and radiation appointments. After 3 rounds of cancer, she's 4 plus years cancer-free. 

Well, that’s to be expected,  you are you after all, and a damn good golfer from what i hear rumored, 

Congrats to her and you for getting thru such a trying period in your lives, blessing to both of you.

There is also the amazing coincidence that my wife adores me as well, well she must after being by my side in cardiac ICU for ten days and the time spent in the step down unit after that, I must be doing something right to endear her to me in such a way, 😁👍

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don’t get it.

yes you do

lmao I'm kidding

GOOD MORNIND TWOBILLSDRIVE 🙂

in any case 

I cannot describe to you how much I hate cancer amigo. That wifey is free from hat scourge HALLELUJAH! 💃🏿

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don’t get it.

Someone else posted that they were a bad husband/father, but when you opened up the thread, it was like a Gay horse asking for food. (HHHHEEEEEEAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!). This was a counterpoint to that. 

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

May God bless her and grant her health and happiness.

Next year she will be officially listed in remission. (5 years cancer free). That will also mean once a year visits to her doctor for annual checkups. Right now she's every 6 months. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Shamrock said:

My ex-wife never made 1 of mine, actually the oncologist commented as much (made 5 years Dec 8th & my divorce came through Feb 24th this year).

I thought divorce was the worst thing that ever happened to me, until I came to realize it was the second best thing that ever happened to me.

Congratulations on moving forward. It gets better each day.

• Like (+1) 1

Great to hear about your wife! I hate that stuff. Lost my brother and a good friend’s wife to it. Love hearing any story about somebody kicking its ass back. Congrats.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Of himself?

He is cute…, 😂

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don’t get it.

I think it's a LAMP-y way of saying "Hey!  My Wife is 4 years NED from cancer today, YIPPEE-KAI-YEA!"

7 hours ago, Shamrock said:

Congrats on the divorce AND on the 5 years!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I think it's a LAMP-y way of saying "Hey!  My Wife is 4 years NED from cancer today, YIPPEE-KAI-YEA!"

I explained why I made this post earlier. I know this may be a shock to you, but you're incorrect.

17 hours ago, boater said:

I thought divorce was the worst thing that ever happened to me, until I came to realize it was the second best thing that ever happened to me.

Congratulations on moving forward. It gets better each day.

Single best decision that I’ve made, life improving. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/15/2024 at 12:03 AM, Draconator said:

Someone else posted that they were a bad husband/father, but when you opened up the thread, it was like a Gay horse asking for food. (HHHHEEEEEEAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!). This was a counterpoint to that. 

Next year she will be officially listed in remission. (5 years cancer free). That will also mean once a year visits to her doctor for annual checkups. Right now she's every 6 months. 

Those checkups are still nerve wracking and then you realise not to let it define you. Onwards and upwards.