Rashee Rice charged in connection to accident - Now being investigated for assault

SCBills

31 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yup, Andy loves his scumbags....his sons are testament to that.  Nice guys finish last and the meek will never inherit the earth.  

Would pump the breaks. One of his sons died of a drug overdose. Wish that on no one

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Me thinks Worthy won't be enough to solve their WR issues.

They probably agree. That’s why they signed Hollywood Brown and drafted another TE. 

16 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

And win rings

In KC yea.  and once in GB...other than that though in GB and Philly he basically came up short over and over.  

Either way I absolutely hate the guy.

17 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Schedule leak - The Bills will play the Chiefs the first game that Rice's suspension ends.

Source - I've been a Bills fan my entire life and I know how these things work.

His first one sure but one about the second one?

Animated GIF

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

Andy Reid runs a tight ship.    HIs players wherever he is always seem to love to assault people.

And yet all he does is win wherever he is, with whatever QB he has. I'll take that coach 7 days a week over lunchpail McClappy.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

And yet all he does is win wherever he is, with whatever QB he has. I'll take that coach 7 days a week over lunchpail McClappy.

Players are grown men.  They need to take responsibility for their own behavior.  Some guys get it.  Some guys don't.  Bills don't seem to want to deal with a bunch of immature dumbass players.  And good for them.  

As for ripping on McDermott.  He may not be Vince Lombardi.  But he has done a hell of a job with this team over his tenure.  2nd most wins over the past 4-5 years in the NFL.  And the job he did last year keeping the ship afloat after the Eagles loss was tremendous.  6 straight wins.  And but for all the injuries on defense, we would have been playing in the Super Bowl.  No doubt in my mind.  Overall, we have fallen short in the playoffs.  But the team plays hard every week.  And is a contender every year.  And will be this year as well. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Simon said:

Great post.

Andy Reid career winning % - .641

Sean McDermott winning % - .640

You really showed him. :rolleyes:

If only that's relevant to what I said.

@ me when McDermott puts together a record like that with some of the schlubbs that have started games for Andy Reid.

Josh Allen makes every person at OBD look like they know what they're doing.

Edit: also, let me know if McD holds that average over another 300 games like Reid has.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Overall, we have fallen short in the playoffs.  But the team plays hard every week.  And is a contender every year.  And will be this year as well. 

There are fair criticisms for Beane and McDermott. But the complete lack of respect and appreciation for what they have done over the last 7 years, coming off of  17 years with no playoffs tell you how bitter and angry a lot people are these days. Don't get exactly what you want? Off with their heads. lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, KHAN said:

There are fair criticisms for Beane and McDermott. But the complete lack of respect and appreciation for what they have done over the last 7 years, coming off of  17 years with no playoffs tell you how bitter and angry a lot people are these days. Don't get exactly what you want? Off with their heads. lol

We'd likely have two Super Bowl appearances if not for KC.  

It is what it is.  I respect what they've done, but 13 seconds will cloud judgment until they get over the hump. 

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

If only that's relevant to what I said.

@ me when McDermott puts together a record like that with some of the schlubbs that have started games for Andy Reid.

Josh Allen makes every person at OBD look like they know what they're doing.

Edit: also, let me know if McD holds that average over another 300 games like Reid has.

The last couple years have been pretty equal in qb help imo…back in the tyreek and Kelce days the chiefs offensive talent far outclassed ours. 

I don’t think ‘Andy Reid has coached up schlubs while the bills have had more talent’ has ever been accurate 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Players are grown men.  They need to take responsibility for their own behavior.  Some guys get it.  Some guys don't.  Bills don't seem to want to deal with a bunch of immature dumbass players.  And good for them.  

As for ripping on McDermott.  He may not be Vince Lombardi.  But he has done a hell of a job with this team over his tenure.  2nd most wins over the past 4-5 years in the NFL.  And the job he did last year keeping the ship afloat after the Eagles loss was tremendous.  6 straight wins.  And but for all the injuries on defense, we would have been playing in the Super Bowl.  No doubt in my mind.  Overall, we have fallen short in the playoffs.  But the team plays hard every week.  And is a contender every year.  And will be this year as well. 

What about the years before last?  Were you also sure they would be in the SB prior to last season?  Why not?

Bills have "fallen short" in the playoffs for several reasons, significant among them is coaching.  

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

What about the years before last?  Were you also sure they would be in the SB prior to last season?  Why not?

Bills have "fallen short" in the playoffs for several reasons, significant among them is coaching.  

Coaching and/or injuries if ask me. 13 seconds I blame coaching for a bad choice on not squibbing the kick, yet the players fugged up on the field letting Hill/Kelce getting the Chiefs down the field for a FG. Josh not going to Diggs on 2nd down was again a player thing. Granted if we have more healthy guys on D that game might not come to the last drive by us to tie it. The Bengals playoff loss think we hit the wall and losing Von changed our defense toss in gotta wonder what happens if the NFL let's that game to be finished if we could have come back to win it and taken the #1 seed. So many variables I can't blame it solely on coaches, players and injuries entirely. 

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So not for nothing but if he's out on bail, wouldn't this assault charge be like a serious violation of his release?

If he's charged yes but just under investigation now. 

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So not for nothing but if he's out on bail, wouldn't this assault charge be like a serious violation of his release?

He’s on bail awaiting trial. He hasn’t been convicted of anything. You might be thinking of parole. 

4 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

He’s on bail awaiting trial. He hasn’t been convicted of anything. You might be thinking of parole. 

No I'm thinking of bail, part of being out on bail is that it's an agreement with the Judge that you aren't a danger, getting charged/being a major suspect of an assault does not seem to be fulfilling that.

• Like (+1) 1