Rashee Rice charged in connection to accident - Now being investigated for assault

SCBills

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Rice is now a fully certified member of the Kansas City Chiefs.

5 hours ago, DJB said:

Such quality people in KC

Hopefully he’s got Von Miller’s lawyer’s number.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Brand J said:

*precedent* brought to you by the grammar and spelling police! 🚨👮🏽‍♂️👮🏼🚨

Yah so i goofed, which i've told those here before that english was not my favorite or best class but hey it gives others a occasional laugh at my expense and couples a football web site with english exams so the nerds can make fun of the motor heads just like in Jr. High school .

But thanks for you expertise ...

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

From the Cris Carter playbook. He told the rookies to get a fall guy and I'm guessing leaving the scene of the accident was also one of the top suggestions. Rice will be sober and lawyered up by the time they find him. He will likely say his car was stolen or that a lot of people have access to his vehicles so it could have been anybody. He will get a slap on the wrist when he should be in jail. What a world we live in 😞

They are real low lives. 

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

Just racing fine stupid given his situation to make money for his family but fine, racing in a situation where you can wreck into other cars not involved on the other hand, what an #######.

13 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

His name was actually released.  It is Rando Nojuancarz.  

Someone with those funds probably has interest from sooooome community. We will see. Could be they are still less certain the owner, or driver. 

19 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

His name was actually released.  It is Rando Nojuancarz.  

I tried to Google it and all I came up with was a Mr. I Don Tlikeyu. :P 

Dave Shotgun GIF

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

22 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I would guess he's already in custody so they aren't searching for him. 

Why would anyone be in custody?  It was a traffic accident.  There’s pictures of the drivers walking away on foot.  The cars have damage, but they aren’t mangled or anything.  Sounds like they were being stupid, but nobody’s getting arrested over speeding on the Dallas expressway unless they were driving impaired.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Billl said:

Why would anyone be in custody?  It was a traffic accident.  There’s pictures of the drivers walking away on foot.  The cars have damage, but they aren’t mangled or anything.  Sounds like they were being stupid, but nobody’s getting arrested over speeding on the Dallas expressway unless they were driving impaired.

You don't get arrested or issued a summons for street racing on a public highway?  If that's the case why even look for Rice?

Edited by thenorthremembers

11 minutes ago, Billl said:

because they caused a 6 car accident while racing and left the scene?

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Billl said:

lol wut

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Billl said:

Fleeing the scene of a car accident is a criminal offense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1