What is wrong with the Jacksonville Jaguars?

stuvian

7 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Wow what a crazy break to catch him. From article it sounds like he hacked jumbotron, they figured it out and traced it to him.

Led to warrant for the hacking where they seized his pcs and that lead to them stumbling on his child p videos. Monster could easily be out there If he wasn't seeking petty revenge for being fired

Dude looks like a Disney villain

Disney Love GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Sweats said:

Have you ever seen Jacksonville, i mean actually been there and seen it?........the whole place is a cesspool.

That’s not true.  Jax is not a bad area.  I used to manage the SE for years so was in Jax every 8-10 weeks.  There are nice areas and the beach is nice.  It’s also not the craziness of South FL.  

15 hours ago, julian said:

6 months ago I had a coworker leave a 100k/yr job in Southern Ontario and moved his family to Florida, he’s now a pool boy and loves it lol.

I'd rather live in Panama or Costa Rica... 

2 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'd rather live in Panama or Costa Rica... 

you have to remember he was fleeing Chinada and Trudeau’s oppressive regime, it’s all about perspective I guess

On 3/27/2024 at 1:14 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you know if he has to wear a bracelet or monitor?  If not, allowing this guy to have unmonitored until his trial date is unacceptable.

These guys who have this child predator/sex mindset do not have the ability to control their urges.

There was a guy here several years ago, was able to get his monitor off, because LEOs were lazy and would just call him when they got an alert that his monitor was being tampered with and tell him to stop it.  He went to a local mall, tried to get a young girl and killed the woman that was with her.  

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

There was a guy here several years ago, was able to get his monitor off, because LEOs were lazy and would just call him when they got an alert that his monitor was being tampered with and tell him to stop it.  He went to a local mall, tried to get a young girl and killed the woman that was with her.  

These people have a mental issue and they can't control urges.  The damage they do to children, to me, is as bad as homicide.  

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

These people have a mental issue and they can't control urges.  The damage they do to children, to me, is as bad as homicide.  

Homicide isn't a crime

A homicide can be a legal and justified killing , like self defense... It just means killing of a person ... Could be legal and justified or not

Murder would be an illegal killing 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, julian said:

you have to remember he was fleeing Chinada and Trudeau’s oppressive regime, it’s all about perspective I guess

Ironic considering Florida is much worse. In Panama and Costa Rica you get the beautiful locale and low cost of living without the oppression and nonsense in Florida.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Ironic considering Florida is much worse. In Panama and Costa Rica you get the beautiful locale and low cost of living without the oppression and nonsense in Florida.

Not sure about South America, I’ve never been, I can only go by my own experience of being Canadian and my friend’s experience in Canada and now Florida.

Like I said it’s all perspective I guess.

Interesting take from anonymous Front-office guy in the Athletic today

“The Gabe Davis contract was surprising: $13 million (per year) for probably a third receiver on a good team,” an exec said.

Also lol’d at this one regarding Dak from GM Mack A. Velli:

“If the guy wants $60 million a year, you know what we are going to do instead?” an exec from another team hypothesized. “We are going to have an average team, and you are going to play worse and we are going to get you at a better price.”

On 3/28/2024 at 5:51 PM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What are you talking about?  South Florida is beautiful.  Come down to Fort Lauderdale and check out the beaches and the weather bro.  You sound like a moron.  What oppression and nonsense do you speak of?  I guess Eastern Ohio is something special?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

What are you talking about?  South Florida is beautiful.  Come down to Fort Lauderdale and check out the beaches and the weather bro.  You sound like a moron.  What oppression and nonsense do you speak of?  I guess Eastern Ohio is something special?

His comments are likely political in nature. There's a lot of naive comments in this thread. If Florida is so bad then why is everyone moving there and real estate is through the roof?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

His comments are likely political in nature. There's a lot of naive comments in this thread. If Florida is so bad then why is everyone moving there and real estate is through the roof?

Exactly.  South Florida is packed.  I wish it was not so crowded in Fort Lauderdale.  You have to know where and when to drive to keep your sanity.  But other then that, I love it down there. 

I have my political views.  But try to avoid going there on a football site.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1