Tired of MTG

I'm getting tired of Majorie Taylor Green and her theatrics.  Our representatives need to have at least a little class.   I wish she'd go away.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The speaker abdicated the power of the purse, giving the White House basically whatever they wanted, then went on Twitter to whine about the border again, and your problem is with the chick who wants him out?

I get it. She’s loud. She’s low class. She’s a she and shes should not be able to hold office. But she’s right in this instance. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Irv said:

I'm getting tired of Majorie Taylor Green and her theatrics.  Our representatives need to have at least a little class.   I wish she'd go away.  

When I saw the title I read it as you were tired of playing Magic: The Gathering...

Yeah she's too over the top for my liking as well.

14 hours ago, SCBills said:

Do you not like changing speakers every five seconds because petulant children have hijacked the party?

I think it’s good to have pushback in government…her behavior is subjective…One could argue the behavior of many government officials is suspect…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/23/2024 at 11:49 AM, SCBills said:

Do you not like changing speakers every five seconds because petulant children have hijacked the party?

I'd rather not have a large part of the GOP form a uniparty that works with democrats to pass the worst parts of their agenda.

On 3/23/2024 at 10:38 AM, Irv said:

How's she any different than Trump? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/23/2024 at 10:38 AM, Irv said:

As an American, you should be tired of them ALL. 

• Like (+1) 1