PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

There was another company when it came time to replace the field in the early 2000's, that was either new to the business, or it was their first NFL field, that the Bills got it cheaper than other established companies, and now they also are out of business. 

Dallas is another stadium that does this.  

Pretty sure it was a local company and they were related to a friend of mine. Or maybe they were the ones that were hired to replace it. I don’t remember. But I know I’ve got some of that turf and my buddies entire barn is full of it. 

• Simon unpinned this topic

Pulled the trigger on Field Club today.

I'm pretty pumped but get brought back down to earth every time I remember I won't get to enjoy the fruits of my "investment" for another 2 years.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

4 hours ago, yall said:

Pulled the trigger on Field Club today.

I'm pretty pumped but get brought back down to earth every time I remember I won't get to enjoy the fruits of my "investment" for another 2 years.

Congrats!! Those look nice!! It’ll be worth the wait. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Dang, I missed a call from my Legends rep on Monday. Called her back and left a message. It's Wednesday and she hasn't called back yet. Was that my call to schedule?

Not sure but what section? I moved recently to 237 from 229 and haven’t received my call yet. Pretty sure they are hitting people up on the visitors sideline right now in the opposite section from 237. 

15 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

That was probably just the introductory phone call then.  I got one of those with my rep introducing themselves a few weeks ago but they said I wouldn't be up for the stadium experience until the end of 2024 or the beginning of 2025.

She already introduced herself. That's why I had her number in my phone. That's why I'm frustrated she won't call back. Might have been a mis-dial but courtesy would dictate call back or at least an email saying whoops.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Dang, I missed a call from my Legends rep on Monday. Called her back and left a message. It's Wednesday and she hasn't called back yet. Was that my call to schedule?

It was probably just the introduction call and general timeframe of when to expect your appointment call. Got mine a few weeks ago and they told me I’d probably be up “towards the end of the year”

15 hours ago, mrags said:

Not sure but what section? I moved recently to 237 from 229 and haven’t received my call yet. Pretty sure they are hitting people up on the visitors sideline right now in the opposite section from 237. 

I am in 111 and got a call last Friday from a Legends rep that was looking to dispel rumors and put my mind at ease.  I asked him what the policy was for deciding who gets a shot a Super Bowl tickets and he said it was a league policy and the Bills have no control over it.  When I asked what the policy is, he didn't know.  Not very transparent in my opinion.  Probably will end a run since '77, just doesn't make sense to be paying for the right to buy tickets until I'm 79 years old.

Edited by spartan19
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, spartan19 said:

I am in 111 and got a call last Friday from a Legends rep that was looking to dispel rumors and put my mind at ease.  I asked him what the policy was for deciding who gets a shot a Super Bowl tickets and he said it was a league policy and the Bills have no control over it.  When I asked what the policy is, he didn't know.  Not very transparent in my opinion.  Probably will end a run since '77, just doesn't make sense to be paying for the right to buy tickets until I'm 79 years old.

Super Bowl tix are like a lottery. To my understanding, is each team gets the same amount of tickets to disperse to their STH. And in lottery fashion, you get a ticket/entry for every seat you have, for every season you’ve had them. So for example, if you’ve had 2 tickets for 15 years, you would have 30 entries in the Super Bowl lottery. They then take the winners, and offer them tickets (at Super Bowl ticket prices, it’s still not cheap) and go down the list until they reach the amount of tickets they have for each team.

The NFL has their own amount of tickets to sell for themselves, and they sell them early. You can buy SuperBowl tix now for next years superbowl if you want. A few years ago I bought tix and then we lost to KC in the AFC Championship game. Took a huge loss on tickets when I sold them in the secondary market to a broker. 

to my knowledge, that’s how it’s done, more or less. 

as far as this process with the PSLs and seat location for the new stadium, your probably going to pay a pretty penny for similar section type tickets. But I also think people are getting all bent out of shape regarding the current prices that are out there now. If you’re not worried about club seats. Heated. Covered. Extra amenities. You’re not going to be paying 10k for PSLs. If you’re looking for a lower bowl corner, or end zone seat, my guess is less than 5k for a PSL and probably about 2-4k per ticket. Just depends on how close you want to be, or what section. Just my opinion. 

56 minutes ago, spartan19 said:

Super Bowl tickets have always been a lottery system. It was always based on seniority. My guess is it is a combination of seniority and spend but don’t know the exact formula. It’ll be weighted somehow but not sure exactly how. 

I don’t know if it’s common knowledge but each team gets a substantial allotment of Super Bowl tickets whether they are in the game or not. I don’t remember the specifics but pretty sure that it’s at least 1,000. I reached out to a friend to confirm that number and will update once he responds. If you do the math though & 30 teams not participating account for 30k tickets, the league & it’s sponsors must be another 5k-10k. That leaves roughly 20k per participating team. By the time you address the internal needs / sponsors they probably have 15k seats available for a lottery of season ticket holders.

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Super Bowl tickets have always been a lottery system. It was always based on seniority. My guess is it is a combination of seniority and spend but don’t know the exact formula. It’ll be weighted somehow but not sure exactly how. 

I don’t know if it’s common knowledge but each team gets a substantial allotment of Super Bowl tickets whether they are in the game or not. I don’t remember the specifics but pretty sure that it’s at least 1,000. I reached out to a friend to confirm that number and will update once he responds. If you do the math though & 30 teams not participating account for 30k tickets, the league & it’s sponsors must be another 5k-10k. That leaves roughly 20k per participating team. By the time you address the internal needs / sponsors they probably have 15k seats available for a lottery of season ticket holders.

Yea, don’t quote me on numbers but I recall from the saints Super Bowl that each team gets like 1.5% of the inventory and the teams in the game get like 5% additional (those numbers are almost certainly off but at least vaguely in the ballpark)

Then the league gets a chunk, sponsors, media, the host city team received a bump up in their allotment, etc…. 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Yea, don’t quote me on numbers but I recall from the saints Super Bowl that each team gets like 1.5% of the inventory and the teams in the game get like 5% additional (those numbers are almost certainly off but at least vaguely in the ballpark)

Then the league gets a chunk, sponsors, media, the host city team received a bump up in their allotment, etc…. 

My buddy just texted me back. He works in a ticket office in the NFL. He said that he was at a meeting in January where they said that the participating teams get 4K-5K tickets. One of the last times his team was in the Super Bowl they had 11k so that’s way down. As a non participating team they have been getting about 650 tickets. So that math would say that roughly 30k tickets go to the teams. 

For a 15 year old memory I’ll take it being more like .8 than 1.5 for the non participating team and pretty darn close on the participating ones. 

I have zero recollection on the other percentages though. By the time you get through the million different allotments I think adds up fast.

I'm having some entertainment at my house, no guarantees it'll be good entertainment but if you and everyone else invited pays my mortgage, buys the food, the drinks, and pays a fee for the opportunity to pay the entry fee you're welcome to stop by.

oh i almost forgot, theres interruptions by people making only wrong interpretations about the show altering the course which is immediately followed by TV commercial interruptions.  intermission, we might have dogs do stuff, probably be the best part.

there's an ambiguous process, we will contact you.

Edited by BillsfaninCT
  • Eyeroll 1