Marvin Harrison Jr wants to be a Bill

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The point is these things could happen. And I could win the lottery. It's highly unlikely and now we don't have a WR1 so we actually need the impossible. Not a good position to be in

From what I'm hearing and reading we didn't have a #1 in Diggs either, Just saying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Why is it that most of the dumbest things you read on the internet end in "just sayin'" lol

Just sayin, too much sun rots the brain...... (Does pre-empting the "Just Sayin" change the dynamic?)

Edited by Jdragon2

33 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

From what I'm hearing and reading we didn't have a #1 in Diggs either, Just saying.

Greg Cossell was pretty brutal on Diggs about an hour ago.  He was on OBL and said that Diggs is no longer a #1 WR, on the Bills he was, but other teams he wouldn't be.  He is a declining player paid like a #1 WR who is not a #1.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

I really hope I'm wrong (and good news there, i've been doing a lot of that lately!) - I just don't see Arizona or the Giants passing on generational talents at a position of need for them. 

Now more than ever, Thomas is in play. Especially with the added ammo from the Diggs trade. Maybe an outside chance that Odunze falls a couple picks and we're able to get to like 9 or 10 or something.

But when it comes to Harrison and Nabers, I just don't see them giving up not only them - but even guys like BTJ and possibly Mitchell as well, moving all the way to 28.

I think for this to happen, it would need to be like a Josh trade was. We'd need to move up to like the 10-15 range before the Draft and then move up again from there.

1 minute ago, Allen2Moulds said:

Or Nabers. 

I just think a trade up into the top ten is simply too costly and not needed with the depth of WR. I can see going to teens, otherwise sit tight. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I really hope I'm wrong (and good news there, i've been doing a lot of that lately!) - I just don't see Arizona or the Giants passing on generational talents at a position of need for them. 

Now more than ever, Thomas is in play. Especially with the added ammo from the Diggs trade. Maybe an outside chance that Odunze falls a couple picks and we're able to get to like 9 or 10 or something.

But when it comes to Harrison and Nabers, I just don't see them giving up not only them - but even guys like BTJ and possibly Mitchell as well, moving all the way to 28.

I think for this to happen, it would need to be like a Josh trade was. We'd need to move up to like the 10-15 range before the Draft and then move up again from there.

In my mind, Beane landing this extra trade chip essentially puts him in a better position to make a move, if one of the top guys starts to fall within a reasonable reach.  And if that doesn’t happen, he has some ammo to move up in the 2nd round, if there’s a WR he really likes but doesn’t have a 1st round grade on.

I’m ok with keeping our pick, possibly trading up 2-3 spots, and drafting Xavier Legette.  Joe Marino sold me on Xavier.  We keep our picks, add Xavier and another WR in 2nd, double dipping

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I’m ok with keeping our pick, possibly trading up 2-3 spots, and drafting Xavier Legette.  Joe Marino sold me on Xavier.  We keep our picks, add Xavier and another WR in 2nd, double dipping

Interesting.  I think Legette might make it to Round 2, and I would trade way up in the round to get him.  After hopefully landing Worthy in 1 under this scenario 

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

MHJ was just arrested with 30 lbs of meth, an M1 tank, and plans to blow up hoover dam

Maybe he will slide to us now.

Bengals will still take him. Mike Brown doesn't care. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

The Bills have got to be among the 3 most likely teams to trade up for MHJ 

That doesn't sound like Beane though.  If he had it his way, I think he'd like to avoid any possible "what ifs" and go for a known entity.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he works something out for Justin Jefferson or Brandon Aiyuk.  

6 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Well if you take Brandon at his word it seems like he wants a receiver that can play inside and outside Legette definitely does fit that so does Ladd Mckonkey who all but said in Kay Adams show that he's met with a the bills a few times already. 

Can you take him at his word? It would be unwise to totally telegraph your WR requirements before the draft? Everyone knows the Bills need to take a WR high now more than ever after the trade.

or is it reverse psychology?

7 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Well if you take Brandon at his word it seems like he wants a receiver that can play inside and outside Legette definitely does fit that so does Ladd Mckonkey who all but said in Kay Adams show that he's met with a the bills a few times already. 

Troy Franklin also fits that mold.  More than the other prospects, Franklin shows an innate ability to find the soft spot in zones.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Can you take him at his word? It would be unwise to totally telegraph your WR requirements before the draft? Everyone knows the Bills need to take a WR high now more than ever after the trade.

or is it reverse psychology?

My gut tells me BB will acquire a vet WR before the draft.