Tyreek Hill in the news....again

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's crazy how he keeps finding himself in these situations. Must be the unluckiest guy that ever lived.

Like anyone in trouble consistently, they have their part to play. But regarding his relationships and having done some simple looking into it due to the stories; seems like these women take him for a sucker and pay day. 

No wonder he tried burning his house down. Allegedly. 

• Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, transient said:

If the second half of the 2023 season had matched Diggs's first half, my guess is the handwringing taking place in the cryptic tweets thread would be confined to the "usual suspects." It's the nose dive in production coupled with the "distraction" that has more people up in arms.

that 2nd half of the 23 season is irrelevant if he catches one ball in the game that matters. 

16 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Like anyone in trouble consistently, they have their part to play. But regarding his relationships and having done some simple looking into it due to the stories; seems like these women take him for a sucker and pay day. 

No wonder he tried burning his house down. Allegedly. 

I don’t disagree, I think a lot of these guys find themselves in bad relationships with questionable people, but that says a lot about both parties. Let’s say every accusation is false, there’s no need for a pro athlete to stay in that type of toxic situation, unless they are a mess themselves. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

another domestic violence incident.  The Andy Reid tree continues to churn out quality individuals.

When I see the tread title I think you mean “again.” But it is again, AGAIN??? 

7 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I don’t disagree, I think a lot of these guys find themselves in bad relationships with questionable people, but that says a lot about both parties. Let’s say every accusation is false, there’s no need for a pro athlete to stay in that type of toxic situation, unless they are a mess themselves. 

Oh. I’m not advocating anything is false or true. But like the old adage, where’s there’s smoke there’s fire. 

Again both parties have their parts to play. Not to judge but they don’t exactly seem like absolutely homely women who devote their life to being a great wife, mother and friend to their family. A lot of them seem to propagate toxic situations. Throw that in with someone who may not be able to handle their emotions or anger soundly and it’s an absolute recipe for disaster. 

Wonder how often they goad the situation to escalate to regrettable or detrimental events. 

I’ve had a few friends over the years who have done their share of wrong in marriages but their wife’s poked a bear in arguments for years for hours on end when there was a dispute. Eventually to the point where one of them was beating him up regularly in those same arguments and he ultimately and unfortunately slapped her. 

Dude got arrested, dragged through the mud and is paying out the nose for child support and alimony now. 

Sometimes a women can make things appear worse and different than they are. 

5 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Oh. I’m not advocating anything is false or true. But like the old adage, where’s there’s smoke there’s fire. 

Again both parties have their parts to play. Not to judge but they don’t exactly seem like absolutely homely women who devote their life to being a great wife, mother and friend to their family. A lot of them seem to propagate toxic situations. Throw that in with someone who may not be able to handle their emotions or anger soundly and it’s an absolute recipe for disaster. 

Wonder how often they goad the situation to escalate to regrettable or detrimental events. 

I’ve had a few friends over the years who have done their share of wrong in marriages but their wife’s poked a bear in arguments for years for hours on end when there was a dispute. Eventually to the point where one of them was beating him up regularly in those same arguments and he ultimately and unfortunately slapped her. 

Dude got arrested, dragged through the mud and is paying out the nose for child support and alimony now. 

Sometimes a women can make things appear worse and different than they are. 

This can be the case in many situations, and you wouldn’t be wrong. I just don’t understand why pro athletes can’t be smarter than this. The average Joe‘s relationship problems are something I can understand better than a pro athlete. Pro athletes have far more marriage/dating prospects than the average guy, yet they often choose toxic situations. That would seem indicative of someone who craves drama. Poor self esteem is one of the leading causes of remaining in a toxic relationship, that’s not an issue for a guy like Tyreek, I think it’s more an issue of a dude who doesn’t know what a healthy relationship is. 

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

It's crazy how he keeps finding himself in these situations. Must be the unluckiest guy that ever lived.

Some of the players in NFL have reputations of being rich bad boys and some women who were attracted to them that the rich applies to money he spend for himself and the bad is not the "good" bad but really bad.  They need to re-read the warning labels.

3 hours ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

The domestic calls are piling up on this man. 

Is he an unfair target or an easy target? 

Seriously have to wonder how much longer the NFL can promote and support this man. 

Not saying he should or will be suspended and or kicked out of the league eventually, but...

I have to wonder when the NFL just pumps the brakes on the features and constant ball washing by alot of their analysts on every network of this guy. 

He's not the role model you want to promote NFL?

Is he? 

Athletes should not and are not on a whole role models. Sort of the opposite of what I would want my kids(now adults) to have looked at as role models.

He beats up women, children and old men and the league gives zero *****.

I'm friends with someone who is very close with Goodell. He related an anecdote to me once about how Rog said running the league was akin to "babysitting 1500 felons". 

Seems pretty accurate.