We are set at WR. Maybe we’ll grab one in Round 6.

Our biggest needs are at DT/DE/S/WR.  We're a top 5 scoring offense with more weapons than last year (including Kincaid/Shakir/Cook continuing to improve). 

I don't want to "run back" the same defensive line (minus Floyd) and would prefer we went BPA at 28, looking for DE/WR/DT/S... in that order.

• Like (+1) 1

All this talk about "We need a young deep threat" in the 1st round.  Stop trying to control that which cannot be controlled. Our younger, speed threat is now on the team.

Tyreek Hill, Age 30, 40 time: 4.29

Curtis Samuel, Age 27, 40 time: 4.31

Fair comparison.  Look for Brady to use Samuel with a lot of motion and 15 yd slants which go for 30 - 40 yds.  Would you take Tyreek Hill as a suitable #2? Yes.  I give you a younger Tyreek Hill already on our team.

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

All this talk about "We need a young deep threat" in the 1st round.  Stop trying to control that which cannot be controlled. Our younger, speed threat is now on the team.

Fair comparison.  Look for Brady to use Samuel with a lot of motion and 15 yd slants which go for 30 - 40 yds.  Would you take Tyreek Hill as a suitable #2? Yes.  I give you a younger Tyreek Hill already on our team.

What a ridiculous comparison

10 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Anstifter

My German grandmother used to call me that for some reason. 

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

What a ridiculous comparison

OK, I'll amend it: We now have a younger, speedy WR like Tyreek Hill minus the cash payoffs to injury victims.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

OK, I'll amend it: We now have a younger, speedy WR like Tyreek Hill minus the cash payoffs to injury victims.

Why are you so desperate to put them in the same sentence as if they are comparable players? 

If you're expecting Samuel to be a good #2 then you're setting yourself up for major disappointment.

• Disagree 1

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Diggs, Shakir, Hollins, Samuel, Shorter…even Kincaid (WR/TE). Nice WR room.

Face it…we need an interior O lineman or a safety.

Deal with it.  

A nice room?  Maybe.  I don't hate it.  I guess it depends on what your standard it.  

This might be an average group of targets.  Maybe Diggs elevates it to above-average.  Maybe it's even a playoff-caliber receiver room.  To me, though, it doesn't look like an elite, Lombardi-hoisting group of receivers.    

Brady is the wild card.  Maybe he can scheme guys open more than we've seen in the recent past.   

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Deal with it.  

Disagree.  Two reasons: 1.  we need Diggs replacement who could be thre at 28 or by a slight trade up (Brian Thomas Jr).  2.  WR in Rd. 1 gives an extra year of cost control.  

Additionally, we need a LB over O lineman.  

WR

S/LB/DL/IOL on repeat until another good WR pops up.  

• Like (+1) 1

I dont think this changes the desire to add a wr.  The team lost 3 contributors off the team brought in 2.  The desire to add 2 has left but another guy with speed will be brought in.  I could see a D line at 28 if they like an edge.  With the addition of Samuel I could get behind Leggette or best remaing wr at 60.  I think with what Buffalo has for needs the pick selections matches up.  Day 3 you can find secondary depth and mid rounds you can find interior help.     

Only in the delusional 1995 mindset we have going does a 60 catch wr answer our issues. Because more d lineman will finally fix it.. also in this scheme, zero need to spend any high value resources at safety. Our starting safety next year should be the 6th rounder

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

A nice room?  Maybe.  I don't hate it.  I guess it depends on what your standard it.  

This might be an average group of targets.  Maybe Diggs elevates it to above-average.  Maybe it's even a playoff-caliber receiver room.  To me, though, it doesn't look like an elite, Lombardi-hoisting group of receivers.    

Brady is the wild card.  Maybe he can scheme guys open more than we've seen in the recent past.   

Speaking of Lombardi Trophy - Would you say the Chief’s WR room was stellar last year? The answer is NO

13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

After your 500 word essay, I submit five words: “Kansas City Chiefs. Super Bowl Champions”

Cool.

Wake me when the Bills' defense starts performing in the playoffs like the Chiefs' D did.

15 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Deal with it.  

How dare you upset some really great group think, just follow the crowd!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Will all due respect, Hill has a career average of 14.1 yards.  A true deep threat.  Samuel has a career average of 10.7 yards.  Much more in line with what you see out of a 'possession receiver'.  They are no where close to being the same player.