What if Allen and Mahomes swapped exact situations?

1 hour ago, transient said:

Are you suggesting that we should get him on to his 2nd head coaching job, then, so you can see if your confidence in him is justified? ;):lol:

LOL... Kind of toungue in cheek...   Hopefully it all comes together and  he'll figure it out before that. He is gaining experience.

Patrick Mahomes would never win or get to another Super Bowl with this mismanaged Buffalo Bills team. I feel sorry for Josh Allen we are wasting him just like Dominik Hasek was wasted by the Buffalo Sabres by the decisions Buffalo management and ownership makes. The Bills aren’t cursed and there is nothing wrong with Buffalo it’s mismanagement and poor leadership which starts at the top ownership. The Hunt family are sports men and hire the right people to win. The Bills keep mediocrity management for years hoping next season will be different. The Kansas City Chiefs and Buffalo Bills are night and day different the way they go about there football business. If Josh Allen was with the Kansas City Chiefs he would already have multiple Super Bowls under Andy Reid and the Hunt Family already in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 3/12/2024 at 4:34 PM, H2o said:

Bruh, you've been on here since 2009 and never seen anything of the like? You're kidding, right? :huh: 

Just stating the obvious about the thread. Facts don't have feelings, so don't let those facts get you caught up in yours. :thumbsup: 

Bruh ? 😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

If Mahomes and Allen swapped exact situations I think Mahomes’s skills erode and Allen’s mastery of the game improves because it would now be Allen trying to avoid going home and interacting with Mahomes’s annoying wife. 

On 3/14/2024 at 1:07 PM, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The Hunt family are sports men and hire the right people to win. The Bills keep mediocrity management for years hoping next season will be different. The Kansas City Chiefs and Buffalo Bills are night and day different the way they go about there football business. If Josh Allen was with the Kansas City Chiefs he would already have multiple Super Bowls under Andy Reid and the Hunt Family already in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

This is true, but I feel this next off-season (after 2024 season), when we bow out of the playoffs yet again at roughly the same point...it might be different.

I.E., I do NOT think Pegula has had McDimwit on the hot seat, ever, but he will put him there after the next season.

So there's a chance for improvement there.  Just my guess.

Pegula may be content to keep McDummy around forever, I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 10:23 AM, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

‘Ideally’ he wouldn’t have started but he did start his first season with one of the worst supporting casts I’ve ever seen a rookie qb have lol I’m struggling to see how things could’ve been any worse it was the ultimate trial by fire 😂. Wr1 was kelvin benjamin who was terrible and cut midseason 

the situation mahomes stepped into was farrrrrr better and I don’t think it’s even remotely debatable.  I think josh made Daboll a household name much more than the reverse and Daboll’s time with the giants will likely prove that 

Well, that’s just like your opinion man

On 3/12/2024 at 11:38 AM, Chicken Boo said:

Maybe he wins all 3.  Maybe he wins none.  Who knows?

What would happen if Marino and Kelly swapped situations?

Bills would definitely have a superbowl.

On 3/14/2024 at 10:07 AM, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Patrick Mahomes would never win or get to another Super Bowl with this mismanaged Buffalo Bills team. I feel sorry for Josh Allen we are wasting him just like Dominik Hasek was wasted by the Buffalo Sabres by the decisions Buffalo management and ownership makes. The Bills aren’t cursed and there is nothing wrong with Buffalo it’s mismanagement and poor leadership which starts at the top ownership. The Hunt family are sports men and hire the right people to win. The Bills keep mediocrity management for years hoping next season will be different. The Kansas City Chiefs and Buffalo Bills are night and day different the way they go about there football business. If Josh Allen was with the Kansas City Chiefs he would already have multiple Super Bowls under Andy Reid and the Hunt Family already in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Yup....Mike Trout and Josh Allen...2 generational talents absolutely wasted by embarrassing management mistakes. Such a shame.

On 3/12/2024 at 12:55 PM, first_and_ten said:

What if the only difference between the Chiefs and the Bills were the quarterbacks for the last 4 years, Imagine Josh Allen on the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes on the Bills. It's my opinion that the Chiefs would still have won at least 2, possibly all 3 Super Bowls. I think the Bills still come up short even with Mahomes. I think Josh Allen would be talked about as the Goat instead of Mahomes. Organizations help make a player a champion, and the Chiefs organization is better than the Bills. Just one man's opinion, a longsuffering Bills fan.  😔

What if your Aunt had *****, she would be your Uncle!

• Haha (+1) 1

You have to factor in the Reid/ Veach superiority over Sean/Beane which has given both roster and game day decision making advantages to Mahomes. Mahomes has a slight talent edge through the first 5 years of their respective careers but Josh could have had one in the 13 seconds year if Sean didn’t undermine him. It’s very difficult to judge.

On 3/29/2024 at 9:50 PM, Eastport bills said:

You have to factor in the Reid/ Veach superiority over Sean/Beane which has given both roster and game day decision making advantages to Mahomes. Mahomes has a slight talent edge through the first 5 years of their respective careers but Josh could have had one in the 13 seconds year if Sean didn’t undermine him. It’s very difficult to judge.

I'd be content merely switching coaching staffs.  Reid has decades more HC'ing experience than McD and is a better OC than anything the Bills have had. And I'd take Spagnuolo over McD.