Keith Olbermann's TDS

:lol:

Probably the most severe case of TDS among those with a decent following.

I'd put many PPP posters at the same TDS level, but they cry their TDS tears to an audience of about 12 here.

• Haha (+1) 3

Suppose he’s waiting until after the election before deciding to move out of the country with John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Bruce Springsteen, Ricky Martin, Tommy Lee, Spike Lee, Cher, Bill Stime, Jon Stewart, Bryan Cranston, Raven-Symoné, Neve Campbell, Chloë Sevigny, Lena Dunham, Barbra Streisand, Chelsea Handler, Amy Schumer, George Lopez, Samuel L. Jackson, Billy Crystal, Miley Cyrus, Al Sharpton and Whoopi Goldberg.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'd put many PPP posters at the same TDS level, but they cry their TDS tears to an audience of about 12 here.

He’s unhinged 

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Guntha is a lot like Julie Psyop and Brigitte Gabriel - fkn losers 

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Trump broke his brain…he literally needs to be in a mental institution after saying that his tears are actually urine…🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Olberman was looney way before Trump appeared. I think the lunacy started hen he was a kid. He was in a car accident as a pre-teen/young teen. It wrecked hisgepth perception. Could not drive. Screwed up his whole personality.

it

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Olberman was looney way before Trump appeared. I think the lunacy started hen he was a kid. He was in a car accident as a pre-teen/young teen. It wrecked hisgepth perception. Could not drive. Screwed up his whole personality.

it

Yeah, Bush 43 destroyed him.

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What are the chances that Olbermann is actually the father of Billstime? The “personality” similarities are uncanny. The obvious fly in the ointment is the unlikelihood that Olbermann ever found a willing partner. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

Whos' Keith Olbermann?  Never heard of him/her.  

An escaped mental patient who served under Mao during the "cultural revolution" that currently has delusions about being a US constitutional and legal scholar.

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/4/2024 at 2:41 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Proof that you can go from a beloved sports caster to a king size Dip ***** just by opening your mouth ! 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Kathy griffin anyone? Should I post the picture? She was basically canceled, even fired by cnn. If republicans want to prove they are better than show it

27 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Kathy griffin anyone? Should I post the picture? She was basically canceled, even fired by cnn. If republicans want to prove they are better than show it

Trump shouldn't have re-posted it.  But it's a far cry from what Griffin did.

• Like (+1) 1

The point, which went over 4ths useful idiot head, is Olbermann wants people ARRESTED for stupid ***** like this.

Did anyone here or conservative podcasters want Kathy Griffin arrested for her idiotic stunt?

That absolutely was a fireable offense seven-ish years ago. Today? NFW. She'd get promoted today.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Trump shouldn't have re-posted it.  But it's a far cry from what Griffin did.

I kinda agree with this that is why I didn’t post the picture. It was bad, worse than I remembered. But if the so called leaders of this country don’t start to set the example there is no way everyone else stops fighting and starts listening to eachother.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The point, which went over 4ths useful idiot head, is Olbermann wants people ARRESTED for stupid ***** like this.

Did anyone here or conservative podcasters want Kathy Griffin arrested for her idiotic stunt?

That absolutely was a fireable offense seven-ish years ago. Today? NFW. She'd get promoted today.

First you can call me names all you want. It says way more about you than me. I don’t remember a lot about this from 7 years ago but I’m sure the right wanted her arrested. 

and if the fbi is going to be knocking on my door if I said something about either candidate they better do something with him. No I doubt they will say anything to him. 

and why does olbermen trigger you so much? People on both sides spew so much crap, If you get triggered by everything everyone said I feel sorry for you. That seems like a sad life to me. 

And it still is a fireable offense today. Just because you say it’s not doesn’t mean it’s not. You are just used to acting like a little child arguing with everyone and stomping your feet when you don’t get your way for so many years now.

The adults in the room still wouldn’t put up with this.

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So when you say “I’m sure” you really mean “I have no idea”. 👍

4th is still playing the "why are you unhappy PPP losers wasting your time here, just like I am" game.

How refreshing.

24 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So when you say “I’m sure” you really mean “I have no idea”. 👍

With you right wing nut jobs I’m sure you cried like babies.

Got anymore good conspiracy theories? common post more trash. 

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

4th is still playing the "why are you unhappy PPP losers wasting your time here, just like I am" game.

How refreshing.

I thought you put me on ignore? What had happened. I may be a useful idiot but you are just an idiot. I find no use for you at all. Please expand your vocabulary beyond 10 words! 

Edited by 4th&long

So an interview with a sitting POTUS was carefully scripted by a network by the interviewers own admission.

And according to Keith Olbermann this was obvious and necessary not because the POTUS clearly has dementia and can't handle spontaneous questions with non scripted answers. But instead because the interviewer is dumb.

Now I'll agree that the interviewer is dumb relative to the average person, but next to a demented Joe Biden she's a friggin genius.

Such is the tragedy of irreversible TDS.