Putin Has Murdered Alexie Navalny

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The obvious answer to that is Putin

So you think Putin is gambling no one will do anything and it won't lead to its enemy Ukraine getting a crap load more resources to fight him?  

Yeah.  That makes a lot of sense. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So you think Putin is gambling no one will do anything and it won't lead to its enemy Ukraine getting a crap load more resources to fight him?  

Yeah.  That makes a lot of sense. 

We’re going to do it anyway. It really doesn’t matter how Putin feels about it.

Ukraine is going to get its aid

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not broken.  Awakened.  You and your ilk started a civil war on Jan 6.  If you weren't actually there, you support the filthy traitors that were.  You mean to fundamentally change our republic from majority rule to white working class rule.  Not being in that group, my obvious response is disgust and condemnation.  F U.

And there you go proving my point. Stereotyping is bad. Jan 6 was bad and anyone there was an idiot. Is your head going to explode?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

My position is that you can root for whoever you want in this war, but the United States should stop propagandizing it’s own people in an effort to extort taxpayer money for an endless war that just results in more dead Russian & Ukrainian bodies. 

-Not a word about Gonzalo Lira from our leaders/msm

-Lied to us about who blew up the pipeline

-Refuse to allow any discourse that examines Ukraine’s corruption

-Refuse to allow any discourse on NATO expansion and the role we have played in provoking Russia

Should Russia have invaded Ukraine?  No. I believe they’re wrong for doing that.  

However, this is far more complicated than good vs evil and the fact we are funding another forever war demands far more in-depth discussion of what’s going on than the rah rah go Ukraine children’s book news you want the nation to continually digest. 

Lira doesn't deserve a word.  The fact that right wingers think they're making a deep point when bringing up that whacko is comical.  Have whatever opinion you want.  Having it based in reality, if only occasionally,  would be nice.  

Everyone against the war in this forum seems to think they need conspiracy to justify their position.  The Ukraine war thread is littered with goofball conspiracies from Ukraine instigating the war, Nazis, to Zelensky being an autocrat.  

• Vomit 1

14 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lira doesn't deserve a word.  The fact that right wingers think they're making a deep point when bringing up that whacko is comical.  Have whatever opinion you want.  Having it based in reality, if only occasionally,  would be nice.  

Everyone against the war in this forum seems to think they need conspiracy to justify their position.  The Ukraine war thread is littered with goofball conspiracies from Ukraine instigating the war, Nazis, to Zelensky being an autocrat.  

There's no conspiracy needed to say they're (still) a corrupt country that is stealing our money.  And hey, if other countries want to foot the bill for this forever war, I'm completely for it.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Don't need any conspiracy to be against this war.  It was a bad idea from the start in 2014.  The Russians are going to prevail and will hold the territory they took.  They will go no further to occupy any non-Russian ethnic majority provinces or attack any other European country.  Everyone knows this while peddling the Europe version of the Vietnam Era domino theory.

It will go down as another of Washington's failed interventions that customarily go bad for the locals.  None of them have left the target of our "help" in better shape than before the fighting.  There's no learning curve with the forever wars crowd.  

None of us "right wingers" embrace or support Putin.  We simply call out bad foreign policy and criticize lousy leadership when we see it and we see it here.  If you think pouring billions more into this black hole is going to lead to victory you're dreaming.  Bookmark it!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 7

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Jan 6 was bad and anyone there was an idiot.

and yet you'll still vote for trump...

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They will go no further to occupy any non-Russian ethnic majority provinces or attack any other European country. 

Sure.  The Poles just massively increased defense spending cuz they didn't have anything better to spend money on.  What makes you think this statement is true when NATO is definitely concerned?  You just know better?  How?

btw, "non ethnic provinces" is pretty specific.  Which currently independent provinces do you intend to give away to Putin?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

I honestly have zero patience for people

who have allowed themselves to be convinced that Russia will attempt to invade a NATO nation. 

With all due disrespect, you’re an idiot if you believe that. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

who have allowed themselves to be convinced that Russia will attempt to invade a NATO nation. 

explain why you believe that.  cuz many world leaders don't.  you wanna get rid of NATO too, right?  No need for it.  Putin is as gentle as a kitten....

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

explain why you believe that.  cuz many world leaders don't.  you wanna get rid of NATO too, right?  No need for it.  Putin is as gentle as a kitten....

Many world leaders don’t believe that.  

What they believe is that those like you will believe it if they lie to you about it. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Many world leaders don’t believe that.  

What they believe is that those like you will believe it if they lie to you about it. 

Ah, so we don't need NATO.  The threat from comrade Putin is idol.  Right comrade?  What Russian majority ethnic province do you hail from?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Don't need any conspiracy to be against this war.  It was a bad idea from the start in 2014.  The Russians are going to prevail and will hold the territory they took.  They will go no further to occupy any non-Russian ethnic majority provinces or attack any other European country.  Everyone knows this while peddling the Europe version of the Vietnam Era domino theory.

It will go down as another of Washington's failed interventions that customarily go bad for the locals.  None of them have left the target of our "help" in better shape than before the fighting.  There's no learning curve with the forever wars crowd.  

None of us "right wingers" embrace or support Putin.  We simply call out bad foreign policy and criticize lousy leadership when we see it and we see it here.  If you think pouring billions more into this black hole is going to lead to victory you're dreaming.  Bookmark it!

Can you imagine what Reagan would say about the GOP today. After taking down the wall, after liberation, after seeing Poland , Lithuania etc be freed and now the MAGA people, trump and Greene, Carlson kissing Putins bum, watching him put the old gang back again. 

Every country in the world has corruption, Ukraine has many ex Soviet types, 

and either trump or Biden are corrupt as an example.

What happened to hating good old communism.

• Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure.  The Poles just massively increased defense spending cuz they didn't have anything better to spend money on.  What makes you think this statement is true when NATO is definitely concerned?  You just know better?  How?

btw, "non ethnic provinces" is pretty specific.  Which currently independent provinces do you intend to give away to Putin?

But I didn't vote for Trump. Stop trying to fit everyone into your personal box.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ah, so we don't need NATO.  The threat from comrade Putin is idol.  Right comrade?  What Russian majority ethnic province do you hail from?

And this idiot claims to be a doctor. Would you want this nutcase to be your Dr? He’s a liar and a fraud. He’s a race baiting pink haired boy pretending to be someone he never could be. Instead he comes across as another one of billslimes fake accounts. A real Dr wouldn’t act this immature. Stay in your mom’s basement where it’s nice and safe.

38 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Can you imagine what Reagan would say about the GOP today. After taking down the wall, after liberation, after seeing Poland , Lithuania etc be freed and now the MAGA people, trump and Greene, Carlson kissing Putins bum, watching him put the old gang back again. 

Every country in the world has corruption, Ukraine has many ex Soviet types, 

and either trump or Biden are corrupt as an example.

What happened to hating good old communism.

I can imagine what JFK would think about the left. He would see them as traitors to America. You know the whole “what you can do for America” sounds nothing like the what can they do for me crowd that controls the left today. He’s rolling over in his grave over the freaks who took over the party!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Westside said:

And this idiot claims to be a doctor. Would you want this nutcase to be your Dr? He’s a liar and a fraud. He’s a race baiting pink haired boy pretending to be someone he never could be. Instead he comes across as another one of billslimes fake accounts. A real Dr wouldn’t act this immature. Stay in your mom’s basement where it’s nice and safe.

Did you know that he went to school with Susan Collins? He had to teleport through time to do it too!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We had this discussion awhile ago. Its hard to say which to "give away" since there has been absolutely no talk of peace negotiations from this administrarion and your comfortable recliner. We dont know if its a small province or hell even just a promise that nato to stay away from russias front door.. not that our treaties mean much if you know history. So its hypothetical.

Whats for certain is your position. Thousands of more young Ukrainians WILL die in this war. So how many more of them do YOU wish to sacrifice before you even inquire what peace costs. How much more tax money do we spend to watch? How many more stories of men being dragged away from their families and FORCED to fight are enough? How many stories of corruption of millions of US dollars lost to oligarchs bank accounts? And again, which of your family will you be willing to send when inevitably russia who has millions of more troops runs out of Ukrainians?

Land can always be regained in the future. Lives can not. Seeing as russia has gone to great lengths to avoid conflict with nato..even as nordstream was destroyed, even as direct nato intervention has obviously been added to ukrainian support, kinda tells me they are not interested in Poland or starting any other world wars any time soon.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Westside said:

Stay in your mom’s basement where it’s nice and safe.

My basement has some occasional mice, bats and snakes.  The snakes eat the mice and we catch the mice too.  The bats are mellow and cause no problems.  They leave in the spring.  We don't take boarders.

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

We had this discussion awhile ago. Its hard to say which to "give away" since there has been absolutely no talk of peace negotiations from this administrarion and your comfortable recliner. We dont know if its a small province or hell even just a promise that nato to stay away from russias front door.. not that our treaties mean much if you know history. So its hypothetical.

Whats for certain is your position. Thousands of more young Ukrainians WILL die in this war. So how many more of them do YOU wish to sacrifice before you even inquire what peace costs. How much more tax money do we spend to watch? How many more stories of men being dragged away from their families and FORCED to fight are enough? How many stories of corruption of millions of US dollars lost to oligarchs bank accounts? And again, which of your family will you be willing to send when inevitably russia who has millions of more troops runs out of Ukrainians?

Land can always be regained in the future. Lives can not. Seeing as russia has gone to great lengths to avoid conflict with nato..even as nordstream was destroyed, even as direct nato intervention has obviously been added to ukrainian support, kinda tells me they are not interested in Poland or starting any other world wars any time soon.

Stalin starved millions of Ukrainians to death.  They know what they're fighting for.

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

My basement has some occasional mice, bats and snakes.  The snakes eat the mice and we catch the mice too.  The bats are mellow and cause no problems.  They leave in the spring.  We don't take boarders.

Stalin starved millions of Ukrainians to death.  They know what they're fighting for.

Then why are they forcing military aged men to fight? Prying them off of busses in front of their children. Why are they suspending elections so people cant choose a leader that may have a different way? Why are they stopping journalists from telling their stories..its all a heroic fight against evil right? What are they scared of? Why are their leaders caught with US funds that every penny should be used to fight against the utter destruction and starvation you speak? 

But most importantly..why isnt it even whispered what it would take to end it. 

Ever think the ultimate goal os not Ukraine at all. Its drawing america into finacing a forever war (which we love). Depleting our treasury and our military to a point where a enemy can attack a severly weakend country that is already divided and half of it is cheering its own Destruction as the real putin puppets? No. Not at all? 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you highlight the peace negotiations offered by your keeper Putin?

I like the imbacilic edit down to one sentace to simplify my stance. Id expect nothing less from you.

So highlight. Which of the stories would you like to denounce as propaganda or write a sentance and meme? How bout the one where boris johnson nix peace talks? The one that russia wants guarantees ukraine will never be entered into NATO before it attempts a peace talk. Or i can cut and paste a twitter rando that "knows stuff" like you do for facts.

I dont know if you know this but we are in america with american media. Id think the citizens who are paying for the war across the globe would be let in on what OUR TERMS would be. Especially as any russian info is pretty scarce anyways.

you seem really close with joe. Everyone on the board had alot of taxes taken out last couple years for this war. whats the plan to end this and keep Ukrainians alive? Fill us in.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

I like the imbacilic edit down to one sentace to simplify my stance. Id expect nothing less from you.

So highlight. Which of the stories would you like to denounce as propaganda or write a sentance and meme? How bout the one where boris johnson nix peace talks? The one that russia wants guarantees ukraine will never be entered into NATO before it attempts a peace talk. Or i can cut and paste a twitter rando that "knows stuff" like you do for facts.

I dont know if you know this but we are in america with american media. Id think the citizens who are paying for the war across the globe would be let in on what OUR TERMS would be. Especially as any russian info is pretty scarce anyways.

you seem really close with joe. Everyone on the board had alot of taxes taken out last couple years for this war. whats the plan to end this and keep Ukrainians alive? Fill us in.

Long story short: you got 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c2fz54xkt1euzz4kyhp

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Exactly.  Russia can't even handle Ukraine with minor assistance from NATO.  They'd have no chance against a NATO country.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You MAGAs try so hard to be people that you're not.  Why is that?

It’s akin to lying about going to school with a well-known person when it would have required time travel to do so. 

Always fun when redhawk F’s something up. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

But I didn't vote for Trump. Stop trying to fit everyone into your personal box.

It's binary lizard brain needs black and white.  So there is the msm/dnc narrative.  Everything else is bad/maga/Putin/Nazi/white supremacy and yada yada yada. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Don't need any conspiracy to be against this war. 

That's what I said.

And yet, you and your concussed elderly clones have invented several to justify your position.   From how the war started - Ukraine was killing ethnic Russians in the east- to conspiracies about Zelensky and Nazis.  Now Lira.

My point is be against the war if you want.  Don't roll with insane conspiracies to justify it.  But you've all slid so far down the rabbit-hole of internet brain that's probably not an option.   It's now habit for you.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

not on my watch list.

Well then , it was pretty silly of you to try and connect his ( obvious) screen name with MAGA.

but no one here is surprised at you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well then , it was pretty silly of you to try and connect his ( obvious) screen name with MAGA.

but no one here is surprised at you. 

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ever watch married with children? If you did it would make sense.

I find a bit odd that not only 1 but 2 people on this board has no knowledge to a reference of a very popular American sitcom. Especially if you are over a particular age. 

• Agree 2

I just asked a nurse who works with me and who is Russian "so did Putin kill Navalny?"  She said (with a slight smile as she was walking away) "he died of natural causes."  I LOL'd.