Multiple people shot at KC parade.

fasteddie

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I have no problem with a commentary on this issue when these far too often events take place.  

Right, I honestly know you don't.

But if anyone speaks up from a gun rights side they'll be banned, reprimanded, or piled on by the rest of the community who has gotten away with the mudslinging for a very long time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

6 minutes ago, Gary Marangi said:

s8dv31qsbaxa1.jpg

Laws help. If you're expecting a perfect solution,  you'll never get it. 

If murder was legal, there'd be a lot more of it.  My ex is probably fortunate that it is against the law, lol. 

And there really is no push to ban all guns.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, boyst said:

But if anyone speaks up from a gun rights side they'll be banned, reprimanded, or piled on by the rest of the community who has gotten away with the mudslinging for a very long time.

Maybe that’s the case and this issue cannot be discussed civilly.  But, IMO, it is certainly worth discussion 

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

👆👆👆

Not a moderator. Not even deputized as the thread police. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Maybe that’s the case and this issue cannot be discussed civilly.  But, IMO, it is certainly worth discussion 

Don't disagree at all. It just doesn't seem fit for a Bills message board

Mental health issues are a problem in every country, but no other country on the planet has the problems with gun deaths that the U.S. has. You can't solve this through "better access to mental health treatment" though I am all for that. 

350 million weapons in the hands of citizens are the problem. It's too easy for bad actors to murder the people around them. The numbers can't be reduced unless you reduce the number, availability, and lethality of the weapons in our country.   

• Like (+1) 5
  • Dislike 3

1 hour ago, boyst said:

Fair because everyone I know who is 100% emotionally stable and has a well functioning and healthy life is prone to violence.

Stop making it political just to 🍆💦

Y'all need to avoid the politics and go to PPP. No one gives a ***** about anyone's political opinions on this. Go there to the cesspool. 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/169012-what-is-better-no-guns-or-more-guns/page/519/#comments

Seth Meyers Crying GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Draconator said:

One dead, 22 shot. 3 people arrested and under investigation. 

Impossible,  800 cops ( good guys with guns) were there. Plus Missouri has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the country ( more good guys with guns?)

9 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

The numbers can't be reduced unless you reduce the number, availability, and lethality of the weapons in our country.   

Raising our children to be decent human beings might help too... just a thought

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Lost said:

Raising our children to be decent human beings might help too... just a thought.

Nah, that requires responsibility which is something we are great at passing off.

9 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Impossible,  800 cops ( good guys with guns) were there. Plus Missouri has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the country ( more good guys with guns?)

And this is why I rarely go to large public gatherings. Security is for show and really can't stop any of this. At least they caught the people this time. Didn't prevent it from happening though.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Pretty sure the “good guys with guns” argument was put to bed in Uvalde when over 70 good guys with guns just stood in the hallway doing nothing. That said, the vast majority of police and other first responders in these situations run towards the danger trying to make a difference. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Pretty sure the “good guys with guns” argument was put to bed in Uvalde when over 70 good guys with guns just stood in the hallway doing nothing. That said, the vast majority of police and other first responders in these situations run towards the danger trying to make a difference. 

One of the suspects was stopped by two random people today. Chased him down, tackled him, and held him until the cops got there.

• Like (+1) 1