Trump wants to kill NATO

41 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If other countries don't contribute more guess who doesn't benefit? The United States. Why do we contribute the most?

The whole, encouraging Putin to attack countries thing went a little too far. Does anybody on the right, think that use your brain for once in your life

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If other countries don't contribute more guess who doesn't benefit? The United States. Why do we contribute the most?

Awe, Trumpy acting like Trump the landlord. Pay up or F you - Putin: go do whatever the hell you want with them.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The whole, encouraging Putin to attack countries thing went a little too far. Does anybody on the right, think that use your brain for once in your life

I mean you didn't answer the question. As for your last sentence....are you having a stroke?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, Trumpy acting like Trump the landlord. Pay up or F you - Putin: go do whatever the hell you want with them.

Yeah like invade Ukraine.......oops that happened under your fearless leader.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I mean you didn't answer the question. As for your last sentence....are you having a stroke?

Putin didn’t need to do it under Trump‘s watch. Trump was already making waves about being in NATO as it was all Putin had to do was just sit back and wait.

Except democracy happened

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Putin didn’t need to do it under Trump‘s watch. Trump was already making waves about being in NATO as it was all Putin had to do was just sit back and wait.

Perhaps an interpreter would help you

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Right John.  Because NATO has what to do with Ukraine?

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Are you really going to ask that question?

NATO countries supplying Ukraine

Trump wants to pull out of NATO if they do that it encourages Russia what is so hard to understand about this

Ukraine isn't in NATO.  There was no expectation that it would come to Ukraine's defense, as they didn't when Russia annexed Crimea without a fight under Barry.  And countries can still aid Ukraine if there is no NATO.  So that dog won't hunt.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Pokebball said:

I think you failed in your interpretation of what Trump said

They usually hear the opposite of what he says.  For instance "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" means "Storm the Capitol!"

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And Putin is lucky Ukraine is not part of NATO; yet.

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I think you failed in your interpretation of what Trump said

Oh, this is fun - what did he say?  Make sure you check in with @Westside before answering.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

They usually hear the opposite of what he says.  For instance "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" means "Storm the Capitol!"

So, why didn't that happen?

Why did so many people end up injured and dead?

41 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

And this is why we don't take lefties seriously.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, US Egg said:

Thanks for some historical perspective.  So the Messiah implored NATO to pay their fair share and they didn't.  So Trump says "pay up or we're out."

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Thanks for some historical perspective.  So the Messiah implored NATO to pay their fair share and they didn't.  So Trump says "pay up or we're out."

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

So,  according to BillSlime's rules,  Obama wants to kill NATO

:w00t:

Please identify where Obama said this:

“I said, ‘You didn’t pay, you’re delinquent?’ He said, ‘Yes, let’s say that happened.’ No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them [Russia] to do whatever the hell they want. You’ve got to pay. You’ve got to pay your bills. And the money came flowing in.”

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by BillStime