Trump wants to kill NATO

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

Remember when he told Medvedev to tell Putin he's have more flexibility after his (re-)election?

Remember when Donald:

• Gutted the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - who benefits?
  • Constantly denied Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - who benefits?
  • Did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - who benefits?
  • Tried to destroy the credibility of NATO - who benefits?
  • Pulled back our troops in Germany - who benefits?
  • Applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - who benefits?
  • Tried to add Putin to the G7 - who benefits?
  • Told Putin he could have Crimea - who benefits?
  • Shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 - who benefits?
  • Incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - who benefits?

And now the SOB tells Putin to do as he wishes with our allies?

image.jpeg

RUSSIA FIRST

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not a lefty

I just can’t stand Trump

this is hilarious. you're not a lefty but only agree with all the lefty poltiicans lol. you keep saying this but it's clearly not true

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

this is hilarious. you're not a lefty but only agree with all the lefty poltiicans lol. you keep saying this but it's clearly not true

Every decent American should be against Trump 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

How is it that these people (some of them seem half way intelligent)(I don't mean you Billsy) just out right lie? The truth is right there in quotations and yet they lie. Crazy world.

He told Russia to do what ever they want. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He told Russia to do what ever they want. 

Yes yes in a hypothetical situation in which NATO allies refused to pay their share. You get that, right? Yes or no?

• Dislike 2

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Yes yes in a hypothetical situation in which NATO allies refused to pay their share. You get that, right? Yes or no?

They don't pay shares. So no

And in a time of war he is undermining our alliances. 

I'll add, in a time when we know Russia is attacking our election system and so is Trump. 

They are a team 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They don't pay shares. So no

And in a time of war he is undermining our alliances. 

I'll add, in a time when we know Russia is attacking our election system and so is Trump. 

They are a team 

2016 called…

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why did putin invade under Biden? Since we're moving goal posts.

Gee. You’d have thought ole tuck would have asked that…my guess is they hoped trump would be reelected so they could walk in unchallenged. When it didn’t happen they invaded, not willing to wait for years  

now you go. Why did the Russians support trump in 2016?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Gee. You’d have thought ole tuck would have asked that…my guess is they hoped trump would be reelected so they could walk in unchallenged. When it didn’t happen they invaded, not willing to wait for years  

Walk in unchallenged? Stop holding on to something that isn't true. He showed aggression during Obama and Biden, but you're super sure Trump would have rolled right over? Riiggght. Of course it's tuckers fault. Have to blame someone.

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Maybe because like most of the world......Russia strongly disliked Hillary.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Walk in unchallenged? Stop holding on to something that isn't true. He showed aggression during Obama and Biden, but you're super sure Trump would have rolled right over? Riiggght. Of course it's tuckers fault. Have to blame someone.

Maybe because like most of the world......Russia strongly disliked Hillary.

you apparently never considered that the 2 events (election interference and Ukraine invasion) are connected...c'mon, you can't be that dumb.  Most of Europe (at least the establishment in power) did not and do not want trump.  They're well aware of his anti NATO stance.

So why do you think trump invaded Ukraine under Biden?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So we agree that Russia is actively attempting to undermine our elections with Trump as the point man in that Kremlin operation? 

Russia's been doing that for decades.  Barry even knew about it prior to the election and did nothing.  But they were proven to have spent $1M on Facebook ads for both candidates while Hilly spent over $1B.  If $1M in Facebook ads could overcome over $1B...

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Gee, sounds like something Russia would do...

29 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Dumb guess.  And totally devoid of thought or sense.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you apparently never considered that the 2 events (election interference and Ukraine invasion) are connected...c'mon, you can't be that dumb.  Most of Europe (at least the establishment in power) did not and do not want trump.  They're well aware of his anti NATO stance.

What NATO stance?

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You're giving me a link from 2019 that has already been explained to you nitwits. Why keep pushing a lie when you know it's a lie? I don't get it.

You are trying to convince us that Trump somehow actually is an American patriot or something? 

Seriously? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You are trying to convince us that Trump somehow actually is an American patriot or something? 

Seriously? 

I don't think I could convince you guys of anything. Your inability to see what's right in front of your face is proof of that.

I don't think I could convince you guys of anything. Your inability to see what's right in front of your face is proof of that.

I would say they exact same thing about you. 

You can't say this is deterrence: "I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want." 

We know what Putin wants 

This guy is a Putin puppet 

13 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You're giving me a link from 2019 that has already been explained to you nitwits. Why keep pushing a lie when you know it's a lie? I don't get it.

trump was prez in 2019.  what is a lie?  be specific.

do you have problems with this analysis from conservative Brookings from 2017?  again, be specific.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/trump-remains-a-nato-skeptic/

"This makes President Trump look weak and indecisive—weak because he is gutting America’s position of strength in Europe, and indecisive because his administration is at sixes and sevens on Article 5. Is he really in favor or opposed to it? No one knows for sure.  And weakness and indecision can be provocative.

The great risk is that Vladimir Putin will see an opportunity. In Trump, Putin has a president who is largely aligned with his worldview. But Putin’s problem is that Trump is constrained. He cannot deliver sanctions relief. He cannot deliver a new Yalta agreement to grant Russia a sphere of influence. He cannot even meet Putin for a one-on-one summit, such is the level of opposition in the United States.

Trump acknowledged as much in a rambling press conference in February. He said:

[T]he false, horrible, fake reporting makes it much harder to make a deal with Russia. And probably Putin said “you know.” He’s sitting behind his desk and he’s saying “You know, I see what’s going on in the United States, I follow it closely. It’s going to be impossible for President Trump to ever get along with Russia because of all the pressure he’s got with this fake ..."

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Trump invaded Ukraine? Bro? What? Who gives a ***** what europe wanted? Trump dislikes nato because as always the us puts up more than anyone else.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

trump was prez in 2019.  what is a lie?  be specific.

do you have problems with this analysis from conservative Brookings from 2017?  again, be specific.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/trump-remains-a-nato-skeptic/

"This makes President Trump look weak and indecisive—weak because he is gutting America’s position of strength in Europe, and indecisive because his administration is at sixes and sevens on Article 5. Is he really in favor or opposed to it? No one knows for sure.  And weakness and indecision can be provocative.

The great risk is that Vladimir Putin will see an opportunity. In Trump, Putin has a president who is largely aligned with his worldview. But Putin’s problem is that Trump is constrained. He cannot deliver sanctions relief. He cannot deliver a new Yalta agreement to grant Russia a sphere of influence. He cannot even meet Putin for a one-on-one summit, such is the level of opposition in the United States.

Trump acknowledged as much in a rambling press conference in February. He said:

[T]he false, horrible, fake reporting makes it much harder to make a deal with Russia. And probably Putin said “you know.” He’s sitting behind his desk and he’s saying “You know, I see what’s going on in the United States, I follow it closely. It’s going to be impossible for President Trump to ever get along with Russia because of all the pressure he’s got with this fake ..."

Here is a more recent article that explains why Trump made the statement about NATO. Hint: It worked.

https://www.reuters.com/world/nato-chief-says-18-countries-meet-2-military-spending-target-2024-02-14/

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

that's what he tells you rubes and you buy it...he dislikes NATO because Putin despises it.

Very convincing. He dislikes nato because to the us its a money pit. How can someone this old be this dense. Critical thinking is not your forte.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Here is a more recent article that explains why Trump made the statement about NATO. Hint: It worked.

https://www.reuters.com/world/nato-chief-says-18-countries-meet-2-military-spending-target-2024-02-14/

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/13/politics/fact-check-trump-nato/index.html

hint:  He wants out of NATO.  He lies about funding constantly.