Kelce shove

33 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Imagine seriously saying this. :lol:

Stick to the PPP

Thank God Reid kept his composure.  After a violent act like that, I don’t think I would have been so cool.  A fatality could have easily occurred.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ok you got me

Huh?  Maybe you should go back and re-watch the Kelce attack.  Or, better yet, just stop insulting the good people here at TBD.  We don’t need that nonsense.  

Just now, Irv said:

Huh?  Maybe you should go back and re-watch the Kelce attack.  Or, better yet, just stop insulting the good people here at TBD.  We don’t need that nonsense.  

I assumed you were joking because no one would seriously double-down on such a lead-brained, snowflake take.

A "fatality", lol.

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I assumed you were joking because no one would seriously double-down on such a lead-brained, snowflake take.

A "fatality", lol.

More viscous insults.  You’ve hurt me with your words.  

On 2/11/2024 at 9:11 PM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

He yelled at his coach. So what. 

He's one of ten best there ever was to play the position.  

He's allowed 

He did more than yell though, he almost knocked Reid over.  What would you be saying if Diggs did this to McD during a game?  This board and the media would implode and let's not pretend it wouldn't because neither this board nor the media has let go of when Diggs literally just raised his arms in a shrug on the sideline of the Bengals game.  

People would be calling for Diggs to be cut, traded, whatever...labeling him the worst teammate ever.  

Truth is, Kelce really is a giant deuche, I have met him in person and he is everything you think he will be.  No joke, I think we will find out he has CTE later down the line, he has another side to him IMHO.  Plus, he is 10 times the diva and deuche people think Diggs is, yet here on this board there are people still trying to falsely manufacture Diggs drama despite him flat out saying this offseason that he wants to retire a Bill, Josh if Family, he hopes to stay in Buffalo.  

It is crazy how certain players can escape scrutiny while others are not just over analyzed, but false narratives keep being pushed on them.  

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He did more than yell though, he almost knocked Reid over.  What would you be saying if Diggs did this to McD during a game?  This board and the media would implode and let's not pretend it wouldn't because neither this board nor the media has let go of when Diggs literally just raised his arms in a shrug on the sideline of the Bengals game.  

People would be calling for Diggs to be cut, traded, whatever...labeling him the worst teammate ever.  

Truth is, Kelce really is a giant deuche, I have met him in person and he is everything you think he will be.  No joke, I think we will find out he has CTE later down the line, he has another side to him IMHO.  Plus, he is 10 times the diva and deuche people think Diggs is, yet here on this board there are people still trying to falsely manufacture Diggs drama despite him flat out saying this offseason that he wants to retire a Bill, Josh if Family, he hopes to stay in Buffalo.  

It is crazy how certain players can escape scrutiny while others are not just over analyzed, but false narratives keep being pushed on them.  

I agree thia board would go nuts and they would all be wrong. I would defend Diggs too just as I have all season. Diggs cares and is passionate. He wants to win. He is everything you want in a Buffalo Bill.

I defended OBJ even he kicked the net too.

It's quite interesting because the guy who should be getting criticized is Rice who blew up at Mahomes on the sidelines because he didn't get the ball at the goal line. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What would you be saying if Diggs did this to McD during a game?  This board and the media would implode and let's not pretend it wouldn't because neither this board nor the media has let go of when Diggs literally just raised his arms in a shrug on the sideline of the Bengals game.  

3 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Imagine if Diggs shoved McDermott. He would be drawn and quartered 

Only by the usual whiney, soft fans and media. No one important. Who cares?

Reid did say in an interview afterward that Kelce caught him off guard, otherwise he wouldn't have knocked him back like that... LOL

Coach didn't seem too bothered by it but then again, he just won his 3rd SB so he's probably not in the mood to be negative about anything 

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I agree thia board would go nuts and they would all be wrong. I would defend Diggs too just as I have all season. Diggs cares and is passionate. He wants to win. He is everything you want in a Buffalo Bill.

I defended OBJ even he kicked the net too.

It's quite interesting because the guy who should be getting criticized is Rice who blew up at Mahomes on the sidelines because he didn't get the ball at the goal line. 

Yeah the Diggs stuff around here is utterly ridiculous...we need MORE guys like Diggs on this team, especially on Defense.  

And yeah, I do agree with you about Rice too, but I also do think Kelce criticism is warranted because he got physical with Reid and I also just think what he did with Reid is more true to his character as he is a giant deuche.  

• Like (+1) 1

A lip reader translated what he said. I'm guessing he was sat down for being too amped up.

"Keep me in you f-cker! I'm calm now!"

Helluva way to show you've calmed down 😆

https://www.ladbible.com/news/sport/lip-reader-reveals-what-travis-kelce-said-coach-827965-20240212?fbclid=IwAR3yxYaeHb-PVScqek8bS3fgEn9d615Cn6fhpac8YP21BoGEajenp_qnx0E

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah the Diggs stuff around here is utterly ridiculous...we need MORE guys like Diggs on this team, especially on Defense.  

Yes.  More players prone to childish outbursts…which are mistakenly labeled as…he just wants to win.  

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Coincidence?  

Side effects of anabolic steroids:

• The effects of anabolic steroid use can differ from person to person. Some people may experience:
  • fluid retention (also called water retention or oedema)
  • difficulty sleeping
  • damage to nerves from injecting steroids
  • irritability, mood swings, aggression or depression
  • increased sex drive (libido)
  • skin changes – acne that results in scarring
  • more colds.

Men may experience:

• testicle and penis shrinkage
  • reduced sperm count
  • erectile dysfunction (or impotence)
  • prostate problems
  • gynaecomastia (breast development)
  • baldness (patterned hair loss)
  • involuntary and long-lasting erection.

Edited by Irv

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Reid did say in an interview afterward that Kelce caught him off guard, otherwise he wouldn't have knocked him back like that... LOL

Coach didn't seem too bothered by it but then again, he just won his 3rd SB so he's probably not in the mood to be negative about anything 

That is 100% their relationship.  Reid did something similar to Kelce against the Raiders.  Those guys love each other, but they aren’t afraid to get into it.  People comparing this to Diggs are talking out of their a-holes.  Diggs and McDermott simply do not have that type of relationship.

Also, anyone who says Kelce has issues is full of ish.  He is very visible in Kansas City and couldn’t be more of a “man of the people”.  He had to buy a house out in the suburbs so that Taylor could stay over because he lives downtown, and his condo is WAY too accessible.  I get trying to run down a rival who just won his third Super Bowl in 4 years, but this is just sad.

4 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

he also played the guy after so whether or not he loved it he needs to downplay the optics of it

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He did more than yell though, he almost knocked Reid over.  What would you be saying if Diggs did this to McD during a game?

I would say…

“Stefon, are you going to be the NFL GOAT Receiver in the Playoffs’?

You’re not?

Then ***** off and find some bench!

TRAVIS KELCE IS!”

2 hours ago, Billl said:

That is 100% their relationship.  Reid did something similar to Kelce against the Raiders.  Those guys love each other, but they aren’t afraid to get into it.  People comparing this to Diggs are talking out of their a-holes.  Diggs and McDermott simply do not have that type of relationship.

Also, anyone who says Kelce has issues is full of ish.  He is very visible in Kansas City and couldn’t be more of a “man of the people”.  He had to buy a house out in the suburbs so that Taylor could stay over because he lives downtown, and his condo is WAY too accessible.  I get trying to run down a rival who just won his third Super Bowl in 4 years, but this is just sad.

Yea, they clearly don't.

8 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Good Lord!🙄

He is going to be the GOAT Receiver in the Playoffs!
ALL TIME!

Already- #2 behind the legendary Jerry Rice!

* 9 Receptions on 10 targets for 93 yards in the SUPER BOWL??

I only ***** wish the Bills had a WR with 1/2 Kelce’s skills!

I don’t care whether he pulls his pants down on the field!

I'm with ya 100%. yeah, until the whole pants thing. It got away from ya there a bit. 

In the same game, did you guys see Reid literally jump on top of Chris Jones, who was laying on the ground exhausted after they won the SB?

LOL

Of course, it looked like the players had to help Reid off of him but the big man is loving life for sure. 

Like I've said numerous times, I've always been a huge fan of Reid, so I don't mind them winning IF we're out of it. I also think it shows Reid is a bit more... one of the guys? than most coaches. Not sure of the exact term.

Now, different guys have different relationships with players. I can't imagine a Patriot shoving Belichick and getting right in his face, or a Bills player shoving McDermott, but those guys just work differently, which is fine and part of the game. 

Reid is the mad scientist, fun loving, type coach. So things can look worse than they really are with that sometimes. His players respect the heck out of him and love the guy. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

On 2/13/2024 at 6:03 PM, Irv said:

If I was Swift, I'd run.  This guy is a lunatic.  

Kelce.jpeg

Heard there was a shooting at the parade.  Hope all the injured recover.  Sad.  

On 2/11/2024 at 11:53 PM, Gugny said:

Roid rage on full display. 

I told my son as we were leaving the Bills game, that I bet he's on the juice. Looked like a declining version of himself all year, and all of a sudden found the fountain of youth for the playoffs 

Edited by Allen2Moulds
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, Allen2Moulds said:

I told my son as we were leaving the Bills game, that I bet he's on the juice. Looked like a declining version of himself all year, and all of a sudden found the fountain of youth for the playoffs 

I wouldn’t be surprised if both kelce boys are on the juice. Both boys appear to be alcoholics as well. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.