Diggs cryptic comments - 2024 edition

Einstein

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

You honestly don't see you're playing right into his games. Honestly, I can't. 

Yeah he has all the stupid people fooled, I guess his meltdown the first day of camp was all part of the mast trolling plan to fool fans lol… do you even think about what you’re saying lol

It’s crazy, you’re like a dude who starts a relationship with someone who’s cheating on their spouse, and when she leaves the husband for you and all your family asks aren’t you worried she’ll do the same to you… you act like they’re all crazy… while your woman is swiping on Tinder.

hes almost certainly going to be a Bill this year, so don’t worry about all these stupid people that Diggs has fooled in his spare time, it matters not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Draconator said:

If he wanted out he would have never signed a contract that would have him retire as a Buffalo Bill. 

People are stupid.

You know Diggs signed a 5 year extension with the Vikings and forced his way out in 2 years, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

This guy, who calls himself a "Dolphins Beat Reported," insinuates that Beane himself said that. I highly doubt that.

Well I guess if it's reported on twitter by unserious people trying to stir up the pot it could lead to one saying, "when there's smoke, there's fire."  

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DJB said:

This guy is stirring the pot 

And who is this 🤡

And when has Beane, or anyone else in the organization, leaked info like this previously?

This guy is an idiot. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Well I guess if it's reported on twitter by unserious people trying to stir up the pot it could lead to one saying, "when there's smoke, there's fire."  

That's not even smoke. It's like the smoke machines at a Motley Crue concert.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

In this case the one would be Diggs himself

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Lol that was the phrase diggs used in the super bowl interview, calm down 

I know, but everyone is responding to a fake post above and it drives me nuts. A Google image search on the Twitter profile picture reveals that.

Just now, SCBills said:

OMG, he's just having fun.

Just now, Low Positive said:

I know, but everyone is responding to a fake post above and it drives me nuts. A Google image search on the Twitter profile picture reveals that.

OMG, he's just having fun.

Why do you care so much? It's probably just as much fun for me to imagine him getting traded as it is for him to troll on twitter

• Like (+1) 1