Mac Jones trade value

I say give the kid another chance...Hell extend him NE please!  As a Bills lifelong fan I hope this happens...maybe the new coach can bring out your inner Monster!

Jones has some value. He has started a bunch of games and played a decent level for most of them. If he is willing to be a backup, he could have a long career. I wonder about his attitude though, for the final game of the year he was a healthy scratch. Typically don’t do that for good soldiers 

Mac Jones.

🤔

20 hours ago, JPP said:

I say give the kid another chance...Hell extend him NE please!  As a Bills lifelong fan I hope this happens...maybe the new coach can bring out your inner Monster!

Belichick already did that.  A whiny, petulant child who takes cheap shots at opponents.🤨

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, benderbender said:

..."a bag of donuts, a hot pretzel and a hot dog." - Dave Gettleman

If anyone has the dollars and cents of a training table's value, it's that brow beating fat f*** of a Gettleman. 🤨

Just ask Kelvin Benjamin. 😁

12 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Jones has some value. He has started a bunch of games and played a decent level for most of them. If he is willing to be a backup, he could have a long career. I wonder about his attitude though, for the final game of the year he was a healthy scratch. Typically don’t do that for good soldiers 

A lot of QBs do pretty well at first. The real test is when other DCs figure you out, especially your limitations. Duck Hodges comes to mind. He was the s**t for a while. Remember his game against the Bills? Pretty much where his fairly tale ended.

On 1/29/2024 at 12:40 PM, RobbRiddick said:

I have an intense dislike of Mac Jones. Not just because he's a Patriot. I just hate him, which is weird because I usually only hate players who are actually good (i.e. Brady). 

I think it's a combination of his constant cheap shooting and his face. I mean just look at him. He looks like the kind of man who would kick a homeless person just for the hell of it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMH2ibQGA477O7JIpIeuJ

top photo looks like Jack Eichel-another piece of deuce

65173843-0-image-a-24_1669988739637.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.