Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

Baltimore defense did a decent job, how many punts did Chiefs have?  Ravens had a chance in this game but made some huge mistakes,  and the Ravens had some bad penalties which was from their thug attitude.  Not sure why they though that crap was going to be allowed.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Exactly. Rypien was terrible after that Super Bowl. It makes me mad that he beat us after seeing how bad he was after that

Yeah.. I remember that year well.  Rypien was amazing.  It is what it is.

4 minutes ago, The Red King said:

For everyone that wanted KC to beat Miami in the Wild Card round, this is what I warned you about.  I said I wanted KC out at all costs b/c they have the postseason experience to win any game they're in.

Imagine a world where we would rather play KC in the divisional than Houston, lol. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

Yeah, but go check the thread.  A number of posters here said they wanted KC to beat Miami.  The idea being Houston had a better chance of knocking out Baltimore and giving us a home AFC Championship game.  That...worked out exactly as I warned.

Once Cleveland lost to Houston it really didn’t matter.  The Browns were the only team other than KC and us capable of beating Baltimore.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, schoolhouserock said:

Which of the two NFC teams could compete best with the Chefs’ ability to commit PI after PI without getting flagged?

I jinx whichever team I choose. So if that helps I choose the 49ers. TCK

lol

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Baltimore defense did a decent job, how many punts did Chiefs have?  Ravens had a chance in this game but made some huge mistakes,  and the Ravens had some bad penalties which was from their thug attitude.  Not sure why they though that crap was going to be allowed.

Chippy play lead to a KC FG.

4 minutes ago, BRH said:

McDermott’s defenses have been pretty good against him too. 

You simply take away a dimension.  When the QB is one-dimensional to begin with, guess what that leads to?

A good D and coach will always get the better of Lamar. He just doesn't have the tools in the passing game.

6 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They def lost their edge havin the bye and a layup first game…I don’t think they would’ve beat the chiefs either way though 

Actually think that resting the starters Week 18… but playing first week of the playoffs is the way to go…

Bills having to go and fight for the Division Week 18 … getting banged up and guys injured was a major handicap whilst the Chiefs rested up …

• Like (+1) 1

Mission accomplished Roger.  Swifties are in the bowl.  Don’t forget to reward Josh for taking the dive for you to maximize your league’s revenue this year.  BTW get Josh some acting classes that wasn’t convincing at all.  All disagreements aside or consipracies or whatnot I love you Billsmafia.   See ya next season TBD, stay healthy and safe❤️🏼

Edited by ChrisWatson#21
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Yeah whew.. btw, no one will ever care about that.  Full blown loser mentality.

Call me a loser then, I don't care.

Josh isn't a "loser," and that's my point. If you've listened to any Bills talk after the Chiefs loss, all you hear is people mocking Allen as "Mahomes' son."

And the amount of times I've read & heard "Mahomes v Allen isn't the next Brady v Manning, that's Brady v Rivers.... the real rivalry is Mahomes v Lamar!"

Yeah, well what now? The guy that's 2-4 in the playoffs and a 2 x MVP with a healthy team... that's the "REAL" 2nd best QB in the league? Yeah right. 

I'd rather have Mahomes win every playoff game until the Bills have a shot at him again. Note, I said PLAYOFF, not post season. Just like I was rooting for a Bucs vs Bills Super Bowl in 2021 so the Bills could topple Brady, I want them to be the ones to take out the Chiefs.

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

So we should root for KC to win this year, so that someone else gets a chance next year?

Never under any circumstances root for the Evil Empire 2.0!

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Tripple mf coverage!  

1 hour ago, benderbender said:

Only triple covered

1 hour ago, scuba guy said:

Yup throw to the guy with 3 defenders around him

1 hour ago, Process said:

Triple coverage 

1 hour ago, ILBillsfan said:

into triple coverage interception.....that probably seals it....... had all day in the pocket too

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

I mean really this guy is the MVP? Throws the ball into triple coverage. They are never winning a SB with Lamar Jackson

1 hour ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Bad to throw into triple coverage 

1 hour ago, Best Williams Available said:

Triple coverage.

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Jackson caves again in the playoffs.  Throwing into triple coverage.  I don’t think he’ll ever win a championship 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

MVP! MVP!  Straight into triple coverage!  

I'm still not clear about the coverage..... Excited National Football League GIF by Rocket Mortgage

Edited by jayg
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

The non cal of Interference on the INT and other non call PIs showed how NFL wanted this to go.  Yes Baltimore played bad but unbalanced penalty calls

Well Ravens leg whipped Jones in the EZ for what should have been a safety. Otherwise KC gets away with more OL holding than anyone else. Ravens O was dreadful and Lamar is not good in the playoffs. Those are the narratives for coverage tomorrow and big media. Since they skewered JA for another solid performance I’ll wait to see them to criticize Lamar. Not expecting it.

21 minutes ago, mannc said:

Hopefully we’ve heard the last of the idiotic ESPN talking heads comparing Lamar to Josh Allen.

I just watched the CBS talking heads and the Fox talking heads and no one talked about Jackson's very bad game and very bad playoff record.  I can't believe if Allen had a 2 - 4 playoff record and had 1 TD and 2 TO's in a home championship game they wouldn't be all over the guy. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I remember before the Pats dynasty it was common knowledge that another dynasty would never exist. The era of free agency put an end to that. Ironically, the league has been completely dominated by a select few teams. It seems like the 80s and 90s actually had more parody.

It was bad when NE went to the Super Bowl every other year, but this feels worse because we do have a great QB. Buffalo has to get it together, 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.