Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

Just now, HappyDays said:

I hope people realize Mahomes misses a pass like that in every single game... So does every single QB... No such thing as a perfect game. He also misread a play earlier that would have been a TD and instead the drive ended on a 4th and 1 stuff by the Ravens. The Chiefs are winning this game because outside of Mahomes they've had like 4 or 5 other players step up and make exceptional plays.

I feel like I have to say this every week lol.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mango said:

I am gonna double down on my own take with another hot take. 

If Lamar can’t lead a game winning drive or at least get a TD here, I think this performance could lose him the MVP and give it to Josh. 

(I know this isn’t supposed to be a playoff award. But let’s call a spade a spade. 7 points against KC after Josh played lights out against their vaunted D)

MVP has already been decided, it's voted on right after the regular season ends. The last time Lamar won the MVP and the #1 seed he got booted in the divisional round.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I am gonna double down on my own take with another hot take. 

If Lamar can’t lead a game winning drive or at least get a TD here, I think this performance could lose him the MVP and give it to Josh. 

(I know this isn’t supposed to be a playoff award. But let’s call a spade a spade. 7 points against KC after Josh played lights out against their vaunted D)

MVP votes are done before the playoffs.  It wont lose him anything.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Ravens don’t have meaningful playoff experience and it showed big time today. Thats why even though they were the better team overall this year, I never considered them having a chance of winning this game today. Chiefs are too much for them. 

it’s only Jackson’s 6th playoff Mae.

Chiefs doing the same thing they did to the Bills, blitz a ton, stopping the inside and short stuff, dare the opponent to go deep to the sidelines. The Bills didn't have anyone who can catch, the Ravens don't have anyone who can deliver the ball.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.