2024 WR Draft Class

2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

No single WR is worth what we would have  to pay to get up there

Disagree.  Any of the top 3 WR’s have the potential to be immediate top 10 players at the position with Allen.  

MHJ has the work ethic and drive.  He said his goal is to be the best WR to ever play.

I don’t expect it to happen, and I’ll likely be excited about whoever we end up taking…

but I would trade 28, 2025 1st, 2nd, 2nd to get one of them.  & I’d add for MHJ 

10 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Disagree.  Any of the top 3 WR’s have the potential to be immediate top 10 players at the position with Allen.  

MHJ has the work ethic and drive.  He said his goal is to be the best WR to ever play.

I don’t expect it to happen, and I’ll likely be excited about whoever we end up taking…

Maybe Josh can elevate the No 4 and 5 receiver as well..

I’ll pass on givng up all that thanks  …Moot point anyway … A team isn’t moving down out of the Top 10 for essentially picks in 2025 ..: they are a Top 10 team for a reason and need help now ..

You would absolutely hate it too come next year .. and not have any draft picks to fantasise over 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Agree 2

Final Rankings Top 3 Rounds

MHJ

Nabers

Odunze

BTJ

XL 

X.Worthy

AD Mitchell

Troy Franklin

McConkey

J. Polk

Roman Wilson

Ricky Pearsall

Tez Walker

Javon Baker

Keon Coleman

Malachi Corley

Jalen McMillan

Johnny Wilson

Malik Washington

Brendan Rice

Jamari Thrash

*Assume Jermaine Burton is off the Bills board

6 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Maybe Josh can elevate the No 4 and 5 receiver as well..

I’ll pass on givng up all that thanks  …Moot point anyway … A team isn’t moving down out of the Top 10 for essentially picks in 2025 ..: they are a Top 10 team for a reason and need help now ..

You would absolutely hate it too come next year .. and not have any draft picks to fantasise over 

If 1 of those teams wants a QB next year / doesn’t get 1 they like this year…they could.

Cardinals should absolutely do it. Kyler is a bum. 

We will have a lot of cap space available next year.  Investing those picks into an elite offensive player is a worthwhile investment.  

However, I may prefer trying to trade up in both Round 1 & 2  targeting BTJ & XL.  We could likely keep our 2025 1st.  Part with both 2025 2nd’s/player, 4th, 128

Edited by Warriorspikes51

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

MHJ

Nabers

Odunze

BTJ

XL 

X.Worthy

AD Mitchell

Troy Franklin

J. Polk

McConkey

Roman Wilson

Ricky Pearsall

Tez Walker

Javon Baker

Keon Coleman

Malachi Corley

Jalen McMillan

Johnny Wilson

Malik Washington

Brendan Rice

Jamari Thrash

*Assume Jermaine Burton is off the Bills board

If 1 of those teams wants a QB next year / doesn’t get 1 they like this year…they could.

Cardinals should absolutely do it. Kyler is a bum. 

The Cardinals can get a QB anyway next year without dealing with us .., they will be picking in the Top 3 again 

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Or they could just take Harrison themselves this year .., they got another 4-5 Top 100 picks 

Marvin Senior can step in like Archie Manning and tell Jr to hand the Cardinal jersey back to Goodell and walk off stage.

”My son will only play with Josh Allen” 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Main thing is we just have to get one who can play on the outside right away. Maybe that's #28 or maybe we move up to the top of the 2nd for a guy using the Vikings pick. 

I continue to think that trading up in rd1 is reckless. We just went through a team overhaul where we lost a number of starters and severely thinned our depth. There are still too many holes to fill on this roster to be going all in like that.

Edited by VW82
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I think you’d have to add to that to move up enough for any of them, unless one of them drops to the 9 range

17 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

I think you’d have to add to that to move up enough for any of them, unless one of them drops to the 9 range

They really have to drop to 8 or 9 for even a plausible expensive trade up. Everything else is fantasy land or an absurd price that would be crippling. 

3 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

MHJ

Nabers

Odunze

BTJ

XL 

X.Worthy

AD Mitchell

Troy Franklin

McConkey

J. Polk

Roman Wilson

Ricky Pearsall

Tez Walker

Javon Baker

Keon Coleman

Malachi Corley

Jalen McMillan

Johnny Wilson

Malik Washington

Brendan Rice

Jamari Thrash

Nice list buddy, I agree with you on pretty much everything outside of a receiver or two.

• Like (+1) 1

I think it has to be Brian Thomas Jr.

The Bills, I believe, want Kincaid to be the number one option so a true #1 WR- while nice- is not completely necessary.

What the bills are missing is an explosive vertical threat that can get off press and stretch the field opening up the rest of the field.  That is BTJ.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

The Bills, I believe, want Kincaid to be the number one option so a true #1 WR- while nice- is not completely necessary.

What the bills are missing is an explosive vertical threat that can get off press and stretch the field opening up the rest of the field.  That is BTJ.

I concur. He fit Josh's style so well too.

43 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

It's trade up for BTJ, if they can't swing a trade up,  then it will be trade down IMO