As much as Bass's missed kick hurts, you have to admit this is classic.

Draconator

1 minute ago, flmike said:

It was a losing decision to even put him in that situation. 

When they sent him on the field for the kick, at that moment I knew we were losing, and it had nothing to do with Bass making it or not, although I do remember feeling like he was going to miss it.

• Like (+1) 1

This made me laugh.

I love how the narrative is like the Bills lost because that kick was missed.  Nevermind everything leading up to it, the fact it would only have tied the game and given the ball to Mahomes with enought time and timeouts to get in FG range.  Also, if they could tackle Pacheco knowing they were going to hand it to Pacheco they could have gotten another shot to get back in range.

Edited by Matt_In_NH
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The only time this game will be replayed is for Kelce's HOF reel

The media has made him and Mahomes the darlings of the NFL. Mahomes literally cries if things do not go his way.  I was truly hoping that the Bills would silence that a bit.  We’ll see what Baltimore has to say.  It won’t be easy for KC.  Either way the winner of that game will be the SB champ imo.

Edited by KeLLy1278
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.