What is your gut telling you right now?

Do you feel good about this game?  

What is making your nervous?  What is making you confident?

I feel good, I do expect a win.  I can't handle the thought of us not winning.  I usually don't let games bother me too much, I was surprisingly calm for 13 seconds because I have been let down before by the Bills.  

This one though, this is our redemption game.  We are the better team, we need to win this game.

It's in Buffalo...we can't lose to the Chiefs here.

Our defensive injuries are so worrisome for me.  Keeping my fingers crossed we get at least Taron Johnson, Douglas and Dodson back.  We can't have two back ups at corner and linebacker.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

We got this. 

I think Bills fans will be pleasantly surprised - and I think Mahomes shows he is human and gets rattled this hostile environment 

I see like the Aaron Rodgers packers game when they were dominant 

Back when we wore the all blue 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I don’t have a gut.

But I know you do. Fatty.

how many mcdonalds burgers do you think he's consumed already today?

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, teef said:

no idea why, but i feel perfectly fine for this game.  for whatever i was more on edge against pitt.  not that kc can't easily win, but the anxiety just isn't there.

Same.

But If we can’t win this year, I will start to question when we can ever beat KC in the playoffs. They are as vulnerable as they’ve ever been under Mahomes. And I have to think they will fix their issues this off-season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

Just now, Einstein said:

Same.

But If we can’t win this year, I will start to question when we can ever beat KC in the playoffs. They are as vulnerable as they’ve ever been under Mahomes. And I have to think they will fix their issues this off-season.

i'll question everything all over again if the bills blow it.  it also depends how the game goes.  if superman mahomes suddenly turns up and it's a shoot out...so be it.  i just won't be able to see the sloppy bills stroll out and gift wrap turnovers.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

At least 2 with a filet o fish and nugs for later.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

how many mcdonalds burgers do you think he's consumed already today.

So every time my friends throw a party and asked to bring a dish, I go to either Wendy's or McDonald's and order 80 nuggets.  I put them on a platter for everyone.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.