Divisional Round, Chefs v. Bills - PREDICT THE SCORE

Bills 26

Chiefs 24

Think the Bills D still does enough to limit a KC offense that just simply isn't up to par like it has been. 

Crowd noise on the road causes big issues for the Chiefs tackles and receivers who can't get the signals and have to do everything silently.

• Like (+1) 1

Filthy's Divisional Round predictions (4-2 last week)

Packers over 49ers

Lions over Bucs

Ravens over Texans

Chiefs over Bills (Winner gets to and wins SB)

I've wavered on the Bills pick but can't go against my gut feeling and dreadful anxiety telling me this team just isn't going to get it done against a team teetering on the brink of a dynasty. Chiefs have no pressure at all compared to the Bills here which is off the charts especially at home. But if I'm wrong the Bills will go the distance.

Regarding a specific score prediction, I see the Chiefs getting off to a fast start like the Bengals last year and never looking back.

Something to the tune of Chiefs 38 Bills 24 which I believe was identical to the AFCCG in 2020.

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

There will be.  Whether Hochuli's crew will call them.....

Hochuli calls the most penalties of annyone out there, usually favoring the home team from what I understand. I think it’s a benefit he called those zillion penalties against us in Philly because you know the league talked to him about it so he will psychologically be doing the opposite. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just don't think the bills can overcome the injuries, the refs and avoid to's against a good KC D.

Perfect storm inc for the Bills.

chiefs are like herpes they are never going away.

KC 35 Bills 31

Ill take the over at how many times they show taylor at 100 during the broadcast

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I believe I said Bills 28 - 13 Steelers. Pretty good. 

Bills 35 - 29 Chefs

On 1/19/2024 at 9:53 AM, FilthyBeast said:

Packers over 49ers

Lions over Bucs

Ravens over Texans

I've wavered on the Bills pick but can't go against my gut feeling and dreadful anxiety telling me this team just isn't going to get it done against a team teetering on the brink of a dynasty. Chiefs have no pressure at all compared to the Bills here which is off the charts especially at home. But if I'm wrong the Bills will go the distance.

Regarding a specific score prediction, I see the Chiefs getting off to a fast start like the Bengals last year and never looking back.

Something to the tune of Chiefs 38 Bills 24 which I believe was identical to the AFCCG in 2020.

But you can’t possibly see this situation and these two teams the same as in 2020, right? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billl said:

I think it’ll be a weird score due to something wild happening in the game, but I also think Kansas City throws their weight around.  Something like 32-19 Chiefs.  

It’s honestly refreshing to see an actual rival fan on here as a break from our infamous pretend bills fan posters that are actually fans of other teams 😂

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I believe I said Bills 28 - 13 Steelers. Pretty good. 

Bills 35 - 29 Chefs

But you can’t possibly see this situation and these two teams the same as in 2020, right? 

He’s been talkin up the dolphins all season then had to do a late pivot to the chiefs when they spanked Miami lol 

On 1/19/2024 at 12:53 PM, FilthyBeast said:

Packers over 49ers

Lions over Bucs

Ravens over Texans

You don’t need to pretend you wavered haha we all saw you post 75% of experts are pickin the chiefs and it’s gonna swing to a pick em or chiefs will be the favorite after talkin the chiefs up for weeks 😂

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.