Divisional Round, Chefs v. Bills - PREDICT THE SCORE

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The fake slide thread was not his best moment.  But to throw away years of @Zerovoltz being a good poster over that post is an overreaction.  You may not have agreed with the content of his post above, but there was nothing trolling about it.  Some people just post the score, others will give their reasons.

He doubled and tripled down on his fake slide take... That's what I'm referring to

True colors shine in bigger moments.... 

He called the play Garbage... When it's literally one of the most spectacular quarterback runs you'll ever see

Posted clips of people agreeing with his fake slide take... And refuses to see it as a juke

Yeah I think he's riling up the board

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He doubled and tripled down on his fake slide take... That's what I'm referring to

True colors shine in bigger moments.... 

He called the play Garbage... When it's literally one of the most spectacular quarterback runs you'll ever see

Posted clips of people agreeing with his fake slide take... And refuses to see it as a juke

Yeah I think he's riling up the board

OK, you've had your say.  Please drop it.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

OK, you've had your say.  Please drop it.

We are all allowed opinions and look how many thumbs down he has...

I'm not the only one 

It's my opinion and I will never bring it up again after the game 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

We are all allowed opinions and look how many thumbs down he has...

I'm not the only one 

It's my opinion and I will never bring it up again after the game 

<sigh>  This thread is about predicting the score.  If you want to continue the ad hominem attacks against another poster, please take it to the myriad other threads on this board where that behavior is welcome.  Please take this elsewhere.  I've said please three times now.

• Agree 1

Just now, Freddie&#x27;s Dead said:

<sigh>  This thread is about predicting the score.  If you want to continue the ad hominem attacks against another poster, please take it to the myriad other threads on this board where that behavior is welcome.  Please take this elsewhere.  I've said please three times now.

I'm sorry 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Congratulations to those who picked the Chefs, you were right.  With the final score Chefs - 27, Bills - 24, the winners are:

Gold - @PastaJoe, 27-24, for a total score of -6, THE PERFECTO!!! (-3 for getting the Bills score on the nose, -3 for getting the Chefs score on the nose) 

Silver - @Zerovoltz, 26-24, for a total score of -2 (-3 for getting the Bills score on the nose)

Bronze - @Virgil(sorry Virg), 27-17, for a total score of 4 (-3 for getting the Chefs score on the nose)

It's been fun running this thread this season.  See you all next year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.