Should Presidents have absolute immunity for life?

Should Presidents have absolute immunity for life?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Presidents have absolute immunity for life?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

During his presidency, Obama approved the use of 563 drone strikes that killed approximately 3,797 people. In fact, Obama authorized 54 drone strikes alone in Pakistan during his first year in office. One of the first CIA drone strikes under President Obama was at a funeral, murdering as many as 41 Pakistani civilians.

And torture.  

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

During his presidency, Obama approved the use of 563 drone strikes that killed approximately 3,797 people. In fact, Obama authorized 54 drone strikes alone in Pakistan during his first year in office. One of the first CIA drone strikes under President Obama was at a funeral, murdering as many as 41 Pakistani civilians.

And torture.  

Here is what happens when you deflect:

Trump pledged to stop 'endless wars' but his airstrikes in Afghanistan increased civilian deaths by 330% since 2016

image.thumb.jpeg.330b217caa8108853c6adbab4c8a7fe3.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

And torture.  

COPE 

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And the academy award for best supporting actor in a false flag event goes to.........

The winning line.  "we were inches away from losing our republic". 

The whole line.  "we were inches away from losing our republic to a group of 60 year old out of shape white guys without any weapons that somehow managed to take over the government of the United States of America and overcome the entire military and law enforcement capacity and advanced weapons in show of force so strong that nobody, not even SWAT or Navy Seal teams dared to challenge them.  The thought of the Orange One brought these warriors to their knees trembling in fear. 

My message to people like Greg is they're not the only one that can write bullsheet.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

some of your scummy friends NC?

There's more violence on the NYC subway system on any given day and you should be more worried about you or your family being robbed or murdered by the criminal gangs Biden is letting into the country.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And the academy award for best supporting actor in a false flag event goes to.........

The whole line.  "we were inches away from losing our republic to a group of 60 year old out of shape white guys without any weapons that somehow managed to take over the government of the United States of America and overcome the entire military and law enforcement capacity and advanced weapons in show of force so strong that nobody, not even SWAT or Navy Seal teams dared to challenge them.  The thought of the Orange One brought these warriors to their knees trembling in fear. 

My message to people like Greg is they're not the only one that can write bullsheet.

Tongue firmly planted in Greg's cheek in that post.

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's more violence on the NYC subway system on any given day and you should be more worried about you or your family being robbed or murdered by the criminal gangs Biden is letting into the country.  

nope.  This is a ridiculous, shameless lie.  no one on the NY subway is trying to overturn a presidential election.  and there was a great deal of violence on Jan 6 from mob of scumbag losers.  the scumbag losers on the subway are just ordinary criminals.  They're not insurrectionists and not organized by higher up scumbags.  I've ridden all over the city and never had a problem.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Greg Price (the guy in the tweet/whoever that is) is being satirical.  No one serious actually believes the country was even close to being lost that day.

Edited by Doc
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh good - SC will take the case. 

If they rule in Trump’s favor - they are also ruling in Biden’s favor, too!

If they rule in his favor, then the president can do anything he wants as long as he has enough loyalist behind him.  

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If they rule in his favor, then the president can do anything he wants as long as he has enough loyalist behind him.  

No - you don’t need loyalists - you’ll have ultimate immunity. 

That’s what this is all about.

I don’t think the cult realizes, that if the SC rules in Trump’s favor - the incentive for Dems to vote - which is already high - will be off the charts.

Outside of MAGA - we do not anoint Kings.

Democracy is on the ballot.

Just now, BillStime said:

No - you don’t need loyalists - you’ll have ultimate immunity. 

That’s what this is all about.

I don’t think the cult realizes, that if the SC rules in Trump’s favor - the incentive for Dems to vote - which is already high - will be off the charts.

Outside of MAGA - we do not anoint Kings.

Democracy is on the ballot.

That's not necessarily what they'll be deciding.  They may be deciding if it was a presidential duty.

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Well, considering how every president since WW2 has committed war crimes, and hasn’t been charged, looks like all presidents, except for Trump, do have immunity for life…😉

So Biden can have Trump murdered?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So Biden can have Trump murdered?

If Hillary can get away with falsely accusing someone of colluding with a foreign government, to rig an election, and Obama can get away with a dead chef in his back yard, then anything is possible…😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

If Hillary can get away with falsely accusing someone of colluding with a foreign government, to rig an election, and Obama can get away with a dead chef in his back yard, then anything is possible…😉

Nice deflection - but since you went there - Trump campaign colluded with Russia - met with them +140 times - coordinated Wikileaks dumps of stolen Hillary emails, etc etc.

Now, back to the question - are you looking forward to Biden having SEAL Team Six take out Trump and May as well take out the six right wing Supreme Court judges - and getting away with it?

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nice deflection - but since you went there - Trump campaign colluded with Russia - met with them +140 times - coordinated Wikileaks dumps of stolen Hillary emails, etc etc.

Now, back to the question - are you looking forward to Biden having SEAL Team Six take out Trump and May as well take out the six right wing Supreme Court judges - and getting away with it?

I have no idea what you are talking about…Hillary DID destroy emails…Why does it matter where facts came from? The real question should be why was there a cover up of this?

And why would I be looking forward to Biden murdering people?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I have no idea what you are talking about…Hillary DID destroy emails? Why does it matter where facts came from?

Why would I be looking forward to Biden murdering people?

Keep deflecting

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep deflecting

Not sure how I am- I’ve answered your question twice now…

Let’s recap, shall we…👍

Question 1- “So Biden can have Trump murdered?”

My answer- “…Anything is possible”

Your response to my answer- “ Nice deflection….” Followed by your next question…

Question 2- “Are you looking forward to Biden having SEAL team Six take out Trump…?”

My answer- “Why would I be looking forward to Biden murdering people?”

Your response to my second answer- “Keep deflecting.”

So bottom line of what we have learned here, today, boys and girls, is @BillStime only accepts answers to his questions that fit his narrative…Otherwise he will consider them a deflection away from his narrative, until he receives the desired response…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Not sure how I am- I’ve answered your question twice now…

Question 1- “So Biden can have Trump murdered?”

My answer- “…Anything is possible”

Your response to my answer- “ Nice deflection….” Followed by your next question…

Question 2- “Are you looking forward to Biden having SEAL team Six take out Trump…?”

My answer- “Why would I be looking forward to Biden murdering people?”

Your response to my second answer- “Keep deflecting.”

So bottom line of what we have learned here, today, boys and girls, is @BillStime only accepts answers to his questions that fit his narrative…Otherwise he will consider them a deflection away from his narrative, until he receives the desired response…😉

Well, JaCrisp - you mysteriously left out your inferences of:

1) Hillary

2) Emails

3) Russia

4) Accusing Obama of killing his Chef (fkn pathetic)

All you do is deflect.