Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I think Johnson plays and Bernard is out. 

Found it. Sadly was in my FB memories from 1yr ago today lol forget who it was but damn, banged up every year

We were awful for so long, but never injured. Weirdly healthy. Now we're good and you'd think Jim Jones is running the in game hydration team 🤣🤣🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1705519494095.jpg

12 minutes ago, balln said:

For sure D is better. Would just say their young guys have developed and leveled up. SNeED is an all pro now. 

bolton is such a force

mcduffie is all pro 

on top of chris jones. Karlaftis is the equivalent of AJe to me

...and yet JA and the bills won the last game, against that defense, in their house.

bring 'em!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Logic said:

Same. On touchdowns and special teams plays, especially. I'm STILL waiting for a flag on the Harty run-back in the Miami game.

Same with any turnover. No cheering until it's clear (1) no flags, and (2) they confirm the guy actually got possession of the ball.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Same with any turnover. No cheering until it's clear (1) no flags, and (2) they confirm the guy actually got possession of the ball.

With the inevitable commercial break for review

Having watched McDermott's presser, my personal impression is that Bernard was not diagnosed with a fracture or with ligament tears requiring surgery, but he's not exactly thinking it's likely Bernard will be able to play.  More just trying to keep the "competitive advantage" by placing the issue in doubt.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Having watched McDermott's presser, my personal impression is that Bernard was not diagnosed with a fracture or with ligament tears requiring surgery, but he's not exactly thinking it's likely Bernard will be able to play.  More just trying to keep the "competitive advantage" by placing the issue in doubt.

You shut your filthy wh0re mouth, Beck.

Edited by Logic
  • Haha (+1) 15

54 minutes ago, chongli said:

Yeah, but he said during the regular season at times the Bills would finish behind the Jets and maybe even New England. This was bizarre and shows a deep hatred of Buffalo.

Actually, I think it shows he's a troll, but that could just be my background.  He's for sure no Bills fan and that's a hill I'm ready to die on.

Edit: just in case someone else isn't keeping up, I'm talking about Filthy Beast and so is Chongli.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEEeG0YWwAAPAvU?format=jpg&name=900x900
That's ..... a bit scary

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Logic is just starting to hit on 100% of his posts. I won't allow this slander!! 

WTF man we're talking about Filthy Beast.  Try to keep up. 

Of course @Logic is not a troll.  Wrong, (peppa)pig-headed and mistaken sometimes, but not a troll.

Speaking of which has anyone seen @Logic and Peppa Pig in the same room at the same time?

Edited by Beck Water

Logic has been one of the most reasoned posters in the last few years. I think he's just having some fun.

Though for real, imagine if we could go back to the run up for Week One and told this board "Hey, you are all are going to be desperate for Terrell Bernard to be ready to play in the playoffs"

I would have thought me was out of his mind! (I might be, just not for that reason)

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Rasul
Dodson
Taron  

I'm leaning toward at least these 3 playing.   Bernard and Benford would be a great bonus

Based on Happy Days comments, Davis is unlikely.  

I think your prognosis may be correct, "Dr Spikes".

What I'm worried about is how effective Dodson will be, but those worries are largely based upon speculation from Banged Up Bills which as many have pointed out, is just educated guessing based on his knowledge of injuries and what causes them.

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEEeG0YWwAAPAvU?format=jpg&name=900x900
That's ..... a bit scary

WTF man we're talking about Filthy Beast.  Try to keep up.

I mean a little, but I am not going to worry until Thursday's report.

• Some of the scuttlebut has been that Spector and Benford's injury are pain management, so there is zero point is putting more tread on the tires than needed.
  • Douglas and Dodson are starting, I expect them back at full by the end of the week.
  • Johnson being allowed limited work means he's making his way through concussion protocol
  • I don't love Haack, but I am not going to lose sleep over a punter
  • Floyd and Von taking rest days is standard protocol at this point
  • Rapp and Davis being out isn't good, but if I am putting the 11 best players out on each side of the field neither of them make my list.
  • Bernard...I think you're right but I'll keep hope. If Spector and Dodson are good to go they've been surprisingly resilient.
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.