Fake Slide should be 15 yard penalty

Zerovoltz

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

Shirley you can’t be serious.

• Haha (+1) 1

This is a fair response.  All I am saying is that it SHOULD be a 15 yard penalty.  It's not.  You are allowed to fake slide.  It's crap.

But it wasn't a fake slide.  There is NOTHING in his juke move indicating a slide - NOTHING.  His stutter step is what gave him the alley to explode through for the TD. As a Chiefs fan who must have seen Mahomes prancing along the sideline looking like he was about to step out of bounds only to gain an extra 5 - 10 yards along the sideline it takes a lot of nerve to claim Allen faked a slide on that run.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Fake slide or not - good luck trying to figure that out - you don’t let the guy run 52 yards to the house.  

What was the Steelers thought process here?

”Better to get faked out and allow a TD then maybe a 15 yard penalty.”  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Had anybody interviewed Taylor Swift to get her opinion yet?

She said the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate...
(I hate myself for knowing that)

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Where the **** is a fake slide??

Josh barely slides when there's people barreling in on him... And he has green grass

He's literally setting up a cut on a slick surface 

It makes no ***** sense, he completely turns his body, what did he want the defenders to think he was going to slide ass backwards for reasons? Or maybe he was changing directions to take a better angle and then runs a guy the ***** over.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

But it wasn't a fake slide.  There is NOTHING in his juke move indicating a slide - NOTHING.  His stutter step is what gave him the alley to explode through for the TD. As a Chiefs fan who must have seen Mahomes prancing along the sideline looking like he was about to step out of bounds only to gain an extra 5 - 10 yards along the sideline it takes a lot of nerve to claim Allen faked a slide on that run.

Just a jealous opposing fan.

Saturday they were saying "nobody does it like Mahomes" when he escaped the pocket and ran, but....there one guy that clearly does it better and you saw him today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Saturday they were saying "nobody does it like Mahomes" when he escaped the pocket and ran, but....there one guy that clearly does it better and you saw him today.

Only Lamar Jackson can match Allen as a running QB.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

It makes no ***** sense, he completely turns his body, what did he want the defenders to think he was going to slide ass backwards for reasons? Or maybe he was changing directions to take a better angle and then runs a guy the ***** over.

It only makes sense to jealous Chiefs fan who spends his free time on an opposing team's message board.

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

funniest trolling post ever on here!!!

C’mon bro, you’re better than this. No comparison to how Mahomes does this move:

I never said that Mahomes should get away with fake slides.  I think fake slides should be a penalty.  SOME of the replies here acknowledge that what Allen did was a fake slide but then just say it's fine because Mahoems does fake slides.  I'm not defending fake slides no matter who does them.

• Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

I never said that Mahomes should get away with fake slides.  I think fake slides should be a penalty.  SOME of the replies here acknowledge that what Allen did was a fake slide but then just say it's fine because Mahoems does fake slides.  I'm not defending fake slides no matter who does them.

Show us the post where you called Mahone's fake slide "garbage."

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

Allen did NOT fake slide. Remove the goggles. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Can we finally get rid of this guy?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Lol

11 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Show me one where I said it was OK to do it.

I can show you some posts from Bills fans complaining about DAK doing a fake slide in that game.