I was rejected on finheaven.com

Congratulate them on a good season? They were exposed as a fraud and a poorly constructed team. They lost to any physical and talented team they played. Their team does not show up in cold weather games. When their playoff prospects were on the line against their divisional rival at home, they crapped the bed and had their fanbase turn their stadium into a Bills home game. Their coach is a clown in yoga pants and has a QB who does not show up in big games. Why register for their goofy board anyway?

4 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

After the week 18 win, I tried to register on the Dolphins forum.  My intent was to show good sportsmanship and congranulate them for a good season.

I didn't want to be a troll so used my same moniker, longtimebillsfan.

Well, after waiting a week I tried to log in and received this message:

"Your registration has been denied for the following reason: Get lost"

LMAO.

What a classless fan base. 

You should read their posts.  They have already given up on next season.

I don't expect this post to get much traction, but I just wanted to share my experience with my fellow Billls fans.

Go Bills!

Take care of the Steelers.

I've had an account on there for years. I haven't posted in ages though. Back when I did, I found myself knowing more about their team than they did.

I've been lurking there this season, and one thing that's struck me is how quickly the fanbase will spin on their team. It's been "Super Bowl bound!" after a win to "Fire McDaniels (they will misspell it with an 's' on the end 🤣), Tua sucks!!!" after a loss, from one week to the next. It's pretty much melted down after the KC loss. Now they just attack their team, and each other. 

Eh. This kind of reminds when that Bengals fan showed up around here last year. Some opposing fans are decent and not overly annoying. Others cross that line. I just don't try to get on other teams fan created message boards at all. I don't ever want to be "that" guy. 

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

LTBF, we’re all still wondering how you got let in here!

😁 😉 👍

Go 🦬 

Been a Bills fan since 63.  That may be part of the reason.

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I went on there for the first time after we beat them for the 2nd seed. I thought this place was toxic, but holy cow. That website is on another level. 

edit: especially w/ their hatred for Josh Allen as a human being. I guess I understand bc I loathe Tom Brady, but Allen seems like a genuinely good guy. Brady is a weirdo. People here generally respect Tua as a person, but we all agree that he’s an overrated system QB. 

They really are toxic.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

After the week 18 win, I tried to register on the Dolphins forum.  My intent was to show good sportsmanship and congranulate them for a good season.

LMAO.

I don't expect this post to get much traction, but I just wanted to share my experience with my fellow Billls fans.

Go Bills!

I have an account there, it’s fun being a voice of reason when they make all these excuses when they lose. Good entertainment when the Bills aren’t playing. 

42 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I've had an account on there for years. I haven't posted in ages though. Back when I did, I found myself knowing more about their team than they did.

I've been lurking there this season, and one thing that's struck me is how quickly the fanbase will spin on their team. It's been "Super Bowl bound!" after a win to "Fire McDaniels (they will misspell it with an 's' on the end 🤣), Tua sucks!!!" after a loss, from one week to the next. It's pretty much melted down after the KC loss. Now they just attack their team, and each other. 

Every game the refs are against them because their owner got caught tampering, Tua is the best, Tua sucks don’t re sign him🤦‍♂️ It’s like here, but on steroids. I think there are more knowledgeable fans here than there for sure.

49 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Yea, I thought our forum posters were like that as well but Dolphin fans are way over the top.

LMAO.

Go Bills!

uh huh...sure it was  LOL

LMAO.

Go Bills!

They reject and ip ban anyone who tries to register directly after a loss. 

23 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

uh huh...sure it was  LOL

If you have read any of my previous posts you would know better.

Thank you for trusting your fellow man.

24 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

They reject and ip ban anyone who tries to register directly after a loss. 

Good to know.  Thanks.

For sure.  But as I stated I didn't want to be a troll.  I was trying to be up front and wanted to represent our fanbase with some class.

As you can see that did not work out.

I was banned over there for trolling them they lifted the ban after I trolled a moderator 😂

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I had one over on Phinhaven. I can’t even remember what it was because the talk there was already so bad.. only place worse was Ganggreen who did reject me when I tried sign up reason given was “ no Bleeping Pats fans allowed here” only place I ever got rejected from lol

But that is a good thing!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

LMAO.

Go Bills!

Try the following fish related names:

Poorpussesareus

Ohandtuavsbuff

Finmeansitsover

Onlythirtyoneteamshavemorerecentplayoffwins

Weekthreechampsagain

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.