Things on TV shows you like that will never happen in real life

Another Fan

How Shaggy from Scobby Doo has an enormous appetite times ten but is bone thin.

How every door is open for Joe Goldberg in You to do his things instead of breaking in.  How he is never noticed spying on people because he has a hat on as well 😅

• Haha (+1) 1

Just mentioned yesterday in the David Soul thread:  Two undercover detectives do not drive around in a car looking like theirs, and hope to stay incognito.  At least Miami Vice's Crockett and Tubbs could blend in with disreputable types with the Ferrari (both versions).

6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Moe beating the crap out of Curly and Larry but neither one suffers any injuries.

Or The A-Team firing hundreds of rounds from automatic weapons and never killing anyone. They're like Stormtroopers, but somehow Hannibal and Company always prevail. (Which relates to my first comment on this thread.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

How every door is open for Joe Goldberg in You to do his things instead of breaking in.  How he is never noticed spying on people because he has a hat on as well 😅

I know a guy like that in real life. Eat, eat, eat, and be thin.

Funny part: now that he is 60 years old he is still built like a pole, but has a tiny little pot belly.

13 minutes ago, boater said:

I know a guy like that in real life. Eat, eat, eat, and be thin.

Funny part: now that he is 60 years old he is still built like a pole, but has a tiny little pot belly.

Do I know you???

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I know a few people that can eat a ton and are super skinny. I’m not one of them. 

I’ll have to go with the super elite team of whatever LEO or military branch that has storm trooper accuracy as soon as they get in a shoot out. I get nerves but they’ve done this a million times. 

Pro wrestlers getting punched 400 times/match and nobody ever gets knocked out.  Sometimes I think it's fake.  

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

Any of the billions of shows or movies that enforce the ridiculous notion of intelligent interstellar aliens.

Don’t get me wrong, sometimes they’re fun to watch.  I’m just answering the thread’s question.

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Any of the billions of shows or movies that enforce the ridiculous notion of intelligent interstellar aliens.

Don’t get me wrong, sometimes they’re fun to watch.  I’m just answering the thread’s question.

Ridiculous?

Nothing is ridiculous about the Vulcan Nerve Pinch!

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/12/2024 at 2:35 PM, WhoTom said:

Or The A-Team firing hundreds of rounds from automatic weapons and never killing anyone. They're like Stormtroopers, but somehow Hannibal and Company always prevail. (Which relates to my first comment on this thread.)

Or how the bad guys always locked up the A-Team in a garage that had a vehicle, sheet metal, and a welder.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Pathologists and coroners who go out and solve crimes instead of looking at tissue samples and dead bodies.

Young single people who live in a big city and have apartments bigger than my house.

Handguns that are accurate beyond 30 feet.

Office meetings where no one is staring at their phone.

Women who wear makeup to bed.

Roomy airline seats.

Big cities with no fat people, no poor people and no minorities.

People who wear $500 clothes while at home.

On 1/12/2024 at 12:54 PM, Another Fan said:

the thread title can be read as if you like that joe always has open doors and can spy without being noticed but that it would never happen in real life lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.