Dolphins Hard Knocks

Mynamemike

10 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Its because some of our posters around here like to talk them up as ready to dethrone us every season and we get a fun victory lap as an annual tradition 😂

Now who would be stupid enough to do that?

• Haha (+1) 8

7 hours ago, eball said:

Suit yourself, man.  I’m just having fun.  If you think any of this impacts what happens on the field, well…..

I left any and all superstitious mumbo-jumbo behind after Super Bowl XXVIII to be honest but go have your fun sir :P 

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I was thinking about that, and what would be a better leadership strategy. 

What I got to, is lean on the team's players.  Have Tyreek Hill talk about playing in KC, what it's like, what his experience is playing there when cold.  Find other players who have experience with cold weather games to share their lived experience.   I think that would come across as much more real.

Either that or just don’t knowingly lie to your players and create false bluster.  “I wish it were colder.”  No, you obviously don’t, and we can tell.  Plus you just made it about you, not the team. 

It hit different when Marv would say “when it’s too cold for them, it’s just right for us.” Because (a) it was true and (b) he made it about us v them, not me me me. 

Edited by BRH
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, balln said:

Tua seems very weird. Weird Hawaii churchy type. Don’t know that many players LOVE him

And how many players do you know? Of those you know, what percentage Love, Like, are Indifferent, or Dislike him? Can you make a Likert Scale and poll the room with them so we will all be informed? Thanks.

16 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

I still don't understand why the Dolphins are living rent free in some of ya'all heads considering how lopsided this alleged rivalry has been in recent years.

I'm more worried about the Chiefs and how they have owned this franchise when it matters and why so much is at stake on Sunday.

Man, you are trying so hard to stick with this charade of not being a Dolphins fan, but you having to defend them and be their white knight is just too irresistible for you to avoid. 

You don't find it ironic and funny how you don't understand how the Dolphins are living in some fans heads, yet here you are posting daily on a Bills forum?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, CSBill said:

And how many players do you know? Of those you know, what percentage Love, Like, are Indifferent, or Dislike him? Can you make a Likert Scale and poll the room with them so we will all be informed? Thanks.

Nah. Nobody cares. Dude made a comment on an internet message board.

Why you so offended?

51 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Man, you are trying so hard to stick with this charade of not being a Dolphins fan, but you having to defend them and be their white knight is just too irresistible for you to avoid. 

You don't find it ironic and funny how you don't understand how the Dolphins are living in some fans heads, yet here you are posting daily on a Bills forum?

The funniest part is all the pre-season hyping he did of Miami...but now they're living rent-free in our heads.  You can't script that any better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Low Positive said:

All that I can think about is that Tom Rinaldi puff piece from before the College Football championship game. The amount of child abuse that Tua suffered at the hands of his father was truly shocking. Regardless of your opinions on corporal punishment, I think that most would agree that throwing INTs in high school football games is not cause for a father to beat his almost adult son with a belt. His father also forced him to be a lefty so that he wouldn't be the only lefty in the family. Crazy stuff.

What an ####### his dad is. Beat that kid into fear. Now I see why Tua has such a weak arm, he's a frigging righty.

On 1/10/2024 at 9:02 AM, Low Positive said:

He's like an instructor in a college class who's lost the class but still has to continue lecturing. No one is learning anything and no one is listening to him anymore and all the business majors in the back are just rolling their eyes. Trust me, I've been in his shoes before. 

At the end of the day it’s hard for a ball player to take a string bean non athlete seriously as their coach. Players need to know you have been in the game catching bullets at some point, even if it was at a crappy college level. 

I have to admit I never watched the Hard Knocks series before, that changed after the Bills beat Miami 2 weeks ago. I actually found it to be somewhat entertaining and well done. That being said, Miami had almost no emotion going into the game against KC and they were done before the game even started. It was quite apparent the players were already defeated and had no desire to be playing in a game with sub 0 temperatures.

Edited by thronethinker

1 minute ago, thronethinker said:

I have to admit I never watched the Hard Knocks before, that changed after the Bills beat Miami 2 weeks ago. I actually found it to be somewhat entertaining and well done. That being said, Miami had almost no emotion going into the game against KC and they were done before the game even started. It was quite apparent the players were already defeated and had no desire to be playing in a game with sub 0 temperatures.

Yeah.  The loss to the Bills just reaffirmed to them that they're still the Bills' biyatches and that without a home game in the playoffs they're done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.