Wyatt Teller's wife dishes on her difficult, non-working life

stuvian

The Tellers 'hit it off' when Wyatt was playing college football at Virginia Tech, but, both Wyatt and Carly went their separate ways and didn't officially start dating until a year later, when he was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the 2018 NFL Draft. 

Quite frankly, I did not remember him.  Then I found this article...

Buffalo Bills: Ranking the worst trades made by Brandon Beane (buffalowdown.com)

At the time, the thought process certainly made sense for what the Buffalo Bills had and the idea to get at least something in return. However, Wyatt Teller would undoubtedly be an upgrade at either guard position and help this offensive line. That is why this trade ranks as the worst made by Brandon Beane as general manager with the Buffalo Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Quite frankly, I did not remember him.  Then I found this article...

Buffalo Bills: Ranking the worst trades made by Brandon Beane (buffalowdown.com)

The Wyatt Teller talk was all the rage here... ohh well, she has first world problems :) 

who cares family guy GIF

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Justin Timberlake Eye Roll GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Perfect!

2 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

This brat has never once had to worry about paying an adult bill. She has never had to go without anything from the time she left college. She is richer than 99% of society while possessing the social awareness of a toad. How oblivious do you have to be to write something like that?  Begging for sympathy on social media while living like royalty. 

I hope Wyatt got a prenuptial. She can get half his NFLPA retirement when he retires and has to make it on *gasp* less income.

Not sure if you guys are aware but she is just making a video following one of those annoying instagram/tiktok trends.

Like I am from Buffalo of course I eat wings, I am from buffalo of course I like snow....etc.etc...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

How does that make it any less whiny and tone deaf?  

because its a meaningless thing people have been doing.  

no one should be looking for anything meaningful out of it....its nothing more than that

• Like (+1) 1

What is a "WAG"?

Also, I'm sure she does have tough things in her life. There are way more problems in life than just money. In fact, tons of rich people are miserable and a lot of poor people are happy.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

This brat has never once had to worry about paying an adult bill. She has never had to go without anything from the time she left college. She is richer than 99% of society while possessing the social awareness of a toad. How oblivious do you have to be to write something like that?  Begging for sympathy on social media while living like royalty. 

There is a pretty decent chance her husband is going to have significant medical and potentially psychological issues after his is done playing and she is going to have to be his primary caretaker way way younger in life than if he wasn't playing football, while potentially largely raising a child by herself.

You have no idea if she actually wants to have this life or if she preferred to just have him be a normal person doing a normal job.

You're equating money with happiness and frankly you're doing the exact thing she is literally calling out. You don't know her, you are being judgey and doing the exact thing you are essentially accusing her of doing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Not sure if you guys are aware but she is just making a video following one of those annoying instagram/tiktok trends.

Like I am from Buffalo of course I eat wings, I am from buffalo of course I like snow....etc.etc...

Just like the “Allen isn’t the guy” trend on here then. 

1 hour ago, MJS said:

What is a "WAG"?

Wives And Girlfriends

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Does anyone here do Tik Toks? Post here so we can laugh at you

I do.  But they are boring work related stuff.  I may go weeks between posting one.  

Edited by Just Jack

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.