Head coach carousel 2024 edition

djp14150

On 1/12/2024 at 3:10 PM, 78thealltimegreat said:

I see the Washington organization hired the assistant GM of the 49ers expect a Kyle Shannahan disciple to get the job then… I’d be looking at Brian Griese the 49ers QB coach very closely cause of his work with Brock Purdy 

He's also worked with Bill Belichick.  However at current I expect Slowik from.Houston to take a run at it as.tbey worked together for the 49ers.

6 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

Well, they’ll probably have about 35-45 million in cap space. I think they draft someone like Daniels or Penix with their first and throw a lot of money at Tee Higgins to come in and be their #1. They would do well to get a talented vet to help acclimate a rookie QB. I also think they target a vet O-Lineman or Edge.

Atlanta has a lot of talent wasting away, they just need a coach who can actually do something with them. Ben Johnson is most qualified but aside from Vrabel he will have his pick (Unless the Hoodie decides to coach someplace new too)

I think Daniels might be gone. They could draft Penix. He might well be there for them. But that is my point whatever order they go they are likely taking the 4th guy in this class. 

On 1/14/2024 at 9:19 PM, Aussie Joe said:

Chong … he might be right here .. but I hate this dude … is the wannabe Aust version of Nick Wright… hates the Bills and JA 

Ahhh...thanks for the warning! I still have lots to learn when to comes to your guys' reporting.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

Mike McCarthy should start packing.  His team did not show up in  big games.  The Dallas defense was soft so expect Belichick to be considered for the HC position.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like (+1) 1

I can't believe how flat and soft the Cowboys came out. I was actually embarrassed for them. There's some good players on that team. Not taking anything away from Green Bay but I actually thought Dallas would make it to the divisional round at least. McCarthy should retire

9 hours ago, Nitro said:

Mike McCarthy should start packing.  His team did not show up in  big games.  The Dallas defense was soft so expect Belichick to be considered for the HC position.

I know it's only one game, but the Cowboys D no showed, and I wonder if this will hurt Quinn as well for future HC jobs.

Adam Schefter on X: "Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh is meeting later today with the Los Angeles Chargers in his first interview of this hiring cycle, per league sources. A decision is not expected to be imminent for either side. Harbaugh will be deliberate with any decision he makes about his… https://t.co/vRfqUHNdXV" / X (twitter.com)

22 hours ago, Nitro said:

And that is exactly what he did while at GB too

On 1/12/2024 at 5:14 PM, BuffaloBillyG said:

I want to see Ben Johnson in Atlanta. The weapons they have is kind of a starting block of what he has in Detroit. Would love to see him actually USE Kyle Pitts.

It'd be nice if somebody used him. 

On 1/13/2024 at 10:25 AM, CNYfan said:

I think L. Frazier would be a good choice for Carolina.  He could settle things down, instill a professional culture and begin a rebuild.   They will be bad again next year and then will get a shot at a qb.

2 years of Frazier would be a good thing for Carolina.

That doesn't seem particularly good for Leslie. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.