So who’s in Miami partying?!?

Drew21PA

15 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Call Ralph a miser... But does anybody remember the free, all you can drink Bills parties he would throw the night before the yearly game in Miami. Usually in Fort Lauderdale.  I wonder how thar would float in today's SocialMedia world?

He was a good owner! 

I attended two of the parties at Shooters and then one at the Blue Martini(most recent).  As far as I know, those parties were paid for by Russ Salvatore…not Ralph. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Marriott Harbor Beach ….

The GM told me they’ve booked 110 rooms with WNY travel companies.  Most arrive today.  We got in last night.  My sister flew down on a flight with Elvis.

The staff’s known for weeks, of course.  “Happens every year.”  They have Bills logo cookies, freshly baked, that they’re walking around the lobby.

In the past, Mrs. Neo and i have stayed in South Beach.  Lauderdale is closer to fans and parties.  My sister will take the lead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Call Ralph a miser... But does anybody remember the free, all you can drink Bills parties he would throw the night before the yearly game in Miami. Usually in Fort Lauderdale.  I wonder how thar would float in today's SocialMedia world?

He was a good owner! 

That wasn't Ralph....and he wasn't a good owner

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

He was a good owner! 

We must give credit where credit is due; all of those parties at Shooters etc. were paid for and thrown by Russ Salvatore. Drank all night with Kent Hull once. Just awesome parties. Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, transient said:

This was probably more impressive when you posted it. 🤔🤣

LOL yeah filled to the brim with bills fans yesterday. Will pick up again today after hangovers wear off

I ended up going down there we had a blast

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Marriott Harbor Beach ….

The GM told me they’ve booked 110 rooms with WNY travel companies.  Most arrive today.  We got in last night.  My sister flew down on a flight with Elvis.

The staff’s known for weeks, of course.  “Happens every year.”  They have Bills logo cookies, freshly baked, that they’re walking around the lobby.

In the past, Mrs. Neo and i have stayed in South Beach.  Lauderdale is closer to fans and parties.  My sister will take the lead.

I hope everyone has an amazing time

best thing about it is that it’s always good fun and what I remember to be as safe.  Dolphin fans - though annoying - are pretty laid back and the stadium was awesome with their huge concourse 

really enjoyed this week.  Hope to do it again and maybe next year if they don’t have the game in September 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SCBills said:

Make sure y’all say Go Bills!! to the 10 foot tall shadow aliens 👽 

Dude that story is wild, footage is crazy! 2024 could be the year they show themselves,  possiblyto save humanity. Lot of ppl think something huge will happen that made Corona look like nothing. These evil p.o.s will do  Anything to keep Trump out. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, B more B Rad said:

We must give credit where credit is due; all of those parties at Shooters etc. were paid for and thrown by Russ Salvatore. Drank all night with Kent Hull once. Just awesome parties. Go Bills!!!

Does he not throw his parties anymore?  I remember a few years back when we played in Miami on New Year's Eve he was really upset because he wasn't going to be able to host his party 

1 hour ago, transient said:

This was probably more impressive when you posted it. 🤔🤣

LOL...like I mentioned earlier in the thread I have Covid right now so I'm stuck home bored out of my mind and I had the Cams up and would periodically check in and I had such a horrible case of FOMO 😭...It looked like an amazing time 

38 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Hopefully not Bills players like they allegedly partied before the Super Bowl against the Giants in Tampa.

I mean I know it's the not the Bills of the 90's team now....  but yeah me wonders the ways the Bills could possibly be blowing off steam before the big game.  I'm sure not safe for the internet! 😅

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.