Ja’Marr Chase on Chiefs Secondary: “It’s not like they got a Jalen Ramsey..”

Big Blitz

13 hours ago, BBFL said:

Dude. I watched that Ravens/9ers game and kept asking myself who TF #28 was. 

Good for him. He played well in Philly but had multiple years where injuries took ahold of his career. 

Nice to see him playing good football. Wasn’t a bad pick here either just the by-product for securing a trade. 

Still wild that we gave up him and a 3rd rounder for Jordon Matthews. 🤯

We gave up Darby for a 3rd and Matthews.  That’s why he was traded.  Draft capital and scheme fit.  He’s best in man, not so much in zone

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BBFL said:

Dude. I watched that Ravens/9ers game and kept asking myself who TF #28 was. 

Good for him. He played well in Philly but had multiple years where injuries took ahold of his career. 

Nice to see him playing good football. Wasn’t a bad pick here either just the by-product for securing a trade. 

Still wild that we gave up him and a 3rd rounder for Jordon Matthews. 🤯

We didn't give a 3rd rounder. We GOT a 3rd rounder for him, plus a player.

It was a good trade.

2 hours ago, MJS said:

We didn't give a 3rd rounder. We GOT a 3rd rounder for him, plus a player.

It was a good trade.

My bad. Knew there was a 3rd rounder involved. 

Given how Matthews turned out and the fact we didn’t keep Harrison Phillips when he came into his own, don’t know if it was good but rather an even trade. Darby played well there and we got Phillips. Almost a wash. 

On 12/28/2023 at 7:43 PM, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The video vs the quote 

Pretty different if you ask me

Basically saying the chiefs are all solid, well coached players that don't need to do anything fancy

Unlike when you have a guy like Jalen Ramsey where you scheme up hidden coverages or blitzes because you have a guy that you can leave one on one 

Yeah sorry, not when he follows it up with I hope they take it and run with it and put it in their lockers.

This is Bengals fans showing up on our board last year and “educating” all Bills fans about how their team was superior and they said it’s because we respect you that we’re coming on this board and talking down to you. 

That’s the personality of Chase and his loudmouth team. 

3 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

The guy is more interested in taking smack and playing tough guy .. embarrassing. Your playing football not MMA what an absolute clown!!

I’d still take him. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Chase is bragging about his toughness, after amassing 41 yards on 3 catches in a 'win or go home' game for his team.  Sneed and his team actually have something to play for, so why the hell would Sneed fight him?

The faux tough guy act of the Bengals has gotten really stale.

9 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Chase is bragging about his toughness, after amassing 41 yards on 3 catches in a 'win or go home' game for his team.  Sneed and his team actually have something to play for, so why the hell would Sneed fight him?

The faux tough guy act of the Bengals has gotten really stale.

💯 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.