Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

If there was one issue you'd think we could all agree on it would be this one.  This is the first example of someone on the left getting swatted that I can recall, but either way it happens far more to conservative figures.

Guess what?

It's still wrong.

You'd think we all could agree on this one.  But something tells me a few of the leftists here not only approve of this tactic, but actually wish it would work when it happens to someone they don't agree with.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Somebody showed up at somebody’s house to beat them with a hammer

Somebody tried to kidnap a governor

A large amount of people inside the capital looking to do harm Democrat leaders

Someone live stream themselves driving in a van around Obamas house in a van, filled with gun, saying that he was going to shoot the president

Shall I go on?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Someone live stream themselves driving in a van around Obamas house in a van, filled with gun, saying that he was going to shoot the president

Shall I go on?

Please don't go on.  Clearly you do not understand what swatting means, see below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

• Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Shall I go on?

You do realize ( oh who am I kidding)

That NONE OF THAT IS SWATTING. 

You know, the subject of this thread. 

😆

but please, go on .

State that you “don’t know “ who gets swatted more, that you have only heard of it happening to liberals 

then follow it up with nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Shall I go on?

Oh those will roll through their brains as conspiracies of some sort.  They are wholly incapable of self awareness.  That is why the party in the current form needs to be destroyed.   Luckily we only have to wait for fat orange Syphilis to die.  Then the ensuing chaos will be beautiful. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh those will roll through their brains as conspiracies of some sort.  They are wholly incapable of self awareness.  That is why the party in the current form needs to be destroyed.   Luckily we only have to wait for fat orange Syphilis to die.  Then the ensuing chaos will be beautiful. 

the sad fact is that the people that orchestrated his rise including the Russians and Chinese, will still be there.  They are masters at manipulating and controlling the peasants who do lack any self awareness much less awareness of being played.  btw, syphillis is entirely curable if treated early.  let's hope his was not.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What conspiracy is being presented in this thread? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

u r another evil bastard.

I can tell you here to get  a T-shirt  for the club. HE'S OK  now, so why not have a laugh. Gotta admit the was a bizarre incident. But with the left, I guess I guess bizarre is normal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

It's almost like the police have a record of resorting to improper use of force without making sure they have the correct target.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/essex/bloomfield/2023/04/24/bloomfield-family-claims-cops-raided-their-home-due-to-address-mix-up/70113230007/

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/07/us/new-mexico-police-shooting-wrong-house/index.html

https://therealnews.com/cops-illegally-raided-his-house-this-is-what-happened-when-he-fought-back

https://www.vox.com/2014/10/29/7083371/swat-no-knock-raids-police-killed-civilians-dangerous-work-drugs

If only there was some kind of movement that was looking to take away or limit the resources for military style equipment. Weed out the crazies ready to break down the door. Hand over things like "austistic person is having a fit and needs someone to calm him down" to social workers. Then, police funding levels could go down as the resources go to the right people and saving taxpayer burden for these cavalcade of eff-ups.

I am sure these basic suggestions will in no way be seized upon as a call for anarchy.

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

You need to get out of your cocoon John 

Its been used against the Right for decades 

It's not called "swatting" when Karen calls the police saying the house on the corner is a drug den. It shows up on the news as "police say [facts that are often incorrect but never get corrected]

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

Just now, Wacka said:

He msy not be OK, he's still married to the  shrew.😁

the elite "shrew"...

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It's almost like the police have a record of resorting to improper use of force without making sure they have the correct target.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/essex/bloomfield/2023/04/24/bloomfield-family-claims-cops-raided-their-home-due-to-address-mix-up/70113230007/

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/07/us/new-mexico-police-shooting-wrong-house/index.html

https://therealnews.com/cops-illegally-raided-his-house-this-is-what-happened-when-he-fought-back

https://www.vox.com/2014/10/29/7083371/swat-no-knock-raids-police-killed-civilians-dangerous-work-drugs

If only there was some kind of movement that was looking to take away or limit the resources for military style equipment. Weed out the crazies ready to break down the door. Hand over things like "austistic person is having a fit and needs someone to calm him down" to social workers. Then, police funding levels could go down as the resources go to the right people and saving taxpayer burden for these cavalcade of eff-ups.

I am sure these basic suggestions will in no way be seized upon as a call for anarchy.

It's not called "swatting" when Karen calls the police saying the house on the corner is a drug den. It shows up on the news as "police say [facts that are often incorrect but never get corrected]

yes, cuz maga's never break the law....

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the elite "shrew"...

yes, cuz maga's never break the law....

...I'm sorry, are you stating that law enforcement has been incredibly lenient with MAGA?

Because I agree, but I don't think I said that.

Also, because I don't think that anyone pointed it out yet, but even though the police got called THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET TO HER HOUSE

Versus the nice examples above about police who had no problem busting down average American's doors.

Guys, I'm beginning to suspect that we don't have a prank call Swatting problem as much as a problem that our SWAT teams can get sent out for full speed raids on random phone calls.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

:lol: @ JFR with another one to go alongside nazi church flags.

Putting aside his ridiculous commie politics, how can anyone ever hope to have a debate with this moron when he clearly doesn't understand basic concepts.

Now back on topic of non liberals being swatted multiple times in some cases.  

MTG has been swatted EIGHT times. Most recently on Christmas day.

Now yesterday it happens to another member of her family. Let's wait and see who doesn't support the legislation...

Another one on Christmas.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The same folks that say calling the cops is murder, are all into lies to get swat raids on their political opposition.

This is why so many dont use their real identities on social media.  

PS

Back in the day, you ordered a pizza or a cab to the house.  Not the cops

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

The same folks that say calling the cops is murder, are all into lies to get swat raids on their political opposition.

This is why so many dont use their real identities on social media.  

PS

Back in the day, you ordered a pizza or a cab to the house.  Not the cops

there wasn't a war in the US then.  It's already started.  These r guerrilla tactics.  highly effective. unfortunately trump has secret service 24/7 and thus can't be swatted.

• Vomit 2

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

I hope our esteemed elite ***** bird has a fantastic day of trolling 

And calling for a Civil its claiming is already started.

hun, you got no idea.

paint me a picture....military desert?  F 18's confiscated?  rogue nukes?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

paint me a picture....

Interpool, FBI, Cops raiding the actual morons lying (committing crimes) to swat people.

But nothing new for you to be raging about civil war and supporting criminals.

While you call the other the bad names.

LMAO.

Have a good day DR. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I mean I'm just completely shocked here.

In the OP I stated this SHOULD be something that we all agree on.

Swatting Bad.

But I also predicted that some of our delusional commies wouldn't find the need to condemn this dangerous tactic.

And who steps right up to the plate?

'Ol Quack, MD!!!

:lol:

Never change you miserable fuc.k stain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

You do realize ( oh who am I kidding)

That NONE OF THAT IS SWATTING. 

You know, the subject of this thread. 

😆

but please, go on .

State that you “don’t know “ who gets swatted more, that you have only heard of it happening to liberals 

then follow it up with nonsense. 

@John from Riverside would also like to add for consideration: shoplifting and shoplifters, X formerly known as Twitter, the Hindenburg tragedy, and Enos, the first chimpanzee to orbit the earth in 1961 to the discussion on swatting. 

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

...I'm sorry, are you stating that law enforcement has been incredibly lenient with MAGA?

Because I agree, but I don't think I said that.

Also, because I don't think that anyone pointed it out yet, but even though the police got called THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET TO HER HOUSE

Versus the nice examples above about police who had no problem busting down average American's doors.

Guys, I'm beginning to suspect that we don't have a prank call Swatting problem as much as a problem that our SWAT teams can get sent out for full speed raids on random phone calls.

You've contributed two posts, worked in "Karen" (good one!), drug dens, the relative leniency of law enforcement with respect to maga voters, and calls to emergency lines advising the police that people were murdered, shot, or under threat of serious harm as a "prank" call. 

Are you pro-Swatting, White? 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You've contributed two posts, worked in "Karen" (good one!), drug dens, the relative leniency of law enforcement with respect to maga voters, and calls to emergency lines advising the police that people were murdered, shot, or under threat of serious harm as a "prank" call. 

Are you pro-Swatting, White? 

I will spell it out for you so that even a moron like yourself can understand:

I am 100% against people prank calling police on others with false allegations with the intent on hurting or disrupting their person's life.

I also believe that the fact that anyone with a disposable cash purchased cell phone can use the police as a weapon in an attempted murder is indicative of an even greater problem. 

I believe that it's "Swatting" when the victims have a voice to call it out and it's a police report read out verbatim on the evening news when it isn't.

Now, I am not sure if you are that media illiterate or just pretending to be that dumb.

lots of these swatting events never catch the person who called as they use VPN and other tools to hide the communication route.  

It could be local; it could be foreign.  

Remember when this nasty trend started with video game players calling the cops on people beating them in video games.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I mean I'm just completely shocked here.

In the OP I stated this SHOULD be something that we all agree on.

Swatting Bad.

But I also predicted that some of our delusional commies wouldn't find the need to condemn this dangerous tactic.

And who steps right up to the plate?

'Ol Quack, MD!!!

:lol:

Never change you miserable fuc.k stain.

The giant sloths had nothing on these types.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

If there was one issue you'd think we could all agree on it would be this one.  This is the first example of someone on the left getting swatted that I can recall, but either way it happens far more to conservative figures.

Guess what?

It's still wrong.

You'd think we all could agree on this one.  But something tells me a few of the leftists here not only approve of this tactic, but actually wish it would work when it happens to someone they don't agree with.

Can’t wait for joke to come out and make a statement about the time he was swatted. His ice cream delivery went to the wrong house. So he knows exactly what it feels like to be swatted.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I will spell it out for you so that even a moron like yourself can understand:

I am 100% against people prank calling police on others with false allegations with the intent on hurting or disrupting their person's life.

I also believe that the fact that anyone with a disposable cash purchased cell phone can use the police as a weapon in an attempted murder is indicative of an even greater problem. 

I believe that it's "Swatting" when the victims have a voice to call it out and it's a police report read out verbatim on the evening news when it isn't.

Now, I am not sure if you are that media illiterate or just pretending to be that dumb.

Look, Whitey, you went on a rather long and involved tirade and never actually got around to stating whether or not you thought it was problematic.  How would I know what's in your heart?  You seem ornery enough to support that sort of thing, or to rationalize how it might be necessary in pursuit of social justice and karen people.   I'm grateful that I was able to help you sort through your emotional baggage and get you to actually spell it out. 

Now, we disagree here, but I don't view an individual calling 911, reporting that a violent crime is taking place and someone is being held hostage, or has been murdered, as a "prank".   

Good news though, we agree that the police breaking the door down to the wrong house, and everything leading up to and after that is a very, very bad thing.

• Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Look, Whitey, you went on a rather long and involved tirade and never actually got around to stating whether or not you thought it was problematic.  How would I know what's in your heart?  You seem ornery enough to support that sort of thing, or to rationalize how it might be necessary in pursuit of social justice and karen people.   I'm grateful that I was able to help you sort through your emotional baggage and get you to actually spell it out. 

Now, we disagree here, but I don't view an individual calling 911, reporting that a violent crime is taking place and someone is being held hostage, or has been murdered, as a "prank".   

Good news though, we agree that the police breaking the door down to the wrong house, and everything leading up to and after that is a very, very bad thing.

I am happy that you received a basic lesson in literacy.

Now I use "prank" because some people are under the impression that calling the police is some kind of game. I don't necessarily think that those individuals necessarily have an intent to kill or severely hurt their targets, but are just grossly irresponsible I think that anyone blindly firing a gun or drunkenly setting office rockets. A lack of lethal intent does not excuse reckless endangerment.

What you seem to fail to grasp as my main issue, is that in this example, police response is a deadly weapon. So when Karen is upset because she sees children playing cops and robbers in a public park and the cops shoot a kid with a toy gun, or someone complains about a neighbor being too loud and embellishes slightly and people get hurt.

At what point do we consider police running around like lunatics to be a problem?

And what does it say when it's a rich conservative who gets called on that they show the discretion that they do not afford others?

I hope you rub all two brain cells together on those ones.

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I am happy that you received a basic lesson in literacy.

Now I use "prank" because some people are under the impression that calling the police is some kind of game. I don't necessarily think that those individuals necessarily have an intent to kill or severely hurt their targets, but are just grossly irresponsible I think that anyone blindly firing a gun or drunkenly setting office rockets. A lack of lethal intent does not excuse reckless endangerment.

What you seem to fail to grasp as my main issue, is that in this example, police response is a deadly weapon. So when Karen is upset because she sees children playing cops and robbers in a public park and the cops shoot a kid with a toy gun, or someone complains about a neighbor being too loud and embellishes slightly and people get hurt.

At what point do we consider police running around like lunatics to be a problem?

And what does it say when it's a rich conservative who gets called on that they show the discretion that they do not afford others?

I hope you rub all two brain cells together on those ones.

Welp.  We got at least one person on here openly stating it's a civil war and it's gorilla tactics. We got mobs in the streets pushing civilians.  Not the government 

No nock raids should be illegal.  See Briana Taylor.