Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

would you support civil war?  under what circumstances?  simple questions....be a man...an egg man

would you support civil war?  under what circumstances?

If the leftise/commies started it. I wold defend myself and the USA.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you r a moron.  i don't support it.  i would be against initiating it.  but if the right did start it, i wouldn't cry over their dead.  big difference.  traitors deserve death as punishment.

so where do you stand.  not support it ever being initiated by the right?  even if trumps candidacy is squelched by the courts?

I think you have lost it......whatever it was.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

If the leftise/commies started it. I wold defend myself and the USA.

what constitutes "started"?

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I think you have lost it......whatever it was.

answer the questions or it's fair to assume you consider initiating civil war a potential means to your ends.

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

it's 6pm in portugal  beachside fine dining at 7:30

enough w the obfuscation.  you would clearly support it.

what would be enough to trigger you?

you're the one talking about it nonstop.

Sorry, wasn't a Bundy supporter.

but noticed you have supported every mob riot over the last few.  including cheering cops killing a protester/trespassing.

So, I guess following your narrative. If some violent lefty mob tried to physically hurt me or mine.  and that's not a civil war, it's just following penal code.

i can picture you sitting in a beautiful  place hunched over your phone/ tablet/laptop feverishly typing away while downing bottles of wine.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

you're the one talking about it nonstop.

Sorry, wasn't a Bundy supporter.

but noticed you have supported every mob riot over the last few.  including cheering cops killing a protester/trespassing.

So, I guess following your narrative. If some violent lefty mob tried to physically hurt me or mine.  and that's not a civil war, it's just following penal code.

so there we have it.  7 posters refuse to specify what should prompt civil war and whether they'd support it.

in a thread of outrage over swatting....

7 scumbag traitors

Just now, Wacka said:

i can picture you sitting in a beautiful  place hunched over your phone/ tablet/laptop feverishlytyping away while downing bottles of wine.

drinking cider tonight til we go out.  played on an oceanside course this afternoon.  wine and a dance band with fine food later.  i'm miserable.

• Vomit 1

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

a slightly veiled threat.  So logistically what does a shooting civil war look like.  I'd assume guerrilla tactics would be MAGAs main play

There was also discussion on whether a civil war might actually be beneficial in that it would rid our culture of many deplorables.  i believe Westside side i might well get what I want.  meaning civil war.  i believe Irv has mentioned the possibility as well.

Well for starters the left would begin with civilian weapon confiscation to prevent those MAGA guerrilla tactics, the problem with that is as you can see cities with heavy gun control it doesn’t work and creates a two fold problem, there are criminals that would take advantage of that and and any on the ground soldiers would have an easy time occupying. Say goodbye to your 1M house that becomes some battalions HQ. While on the right there would a requirement for every household to have guns and ammunition, not so easy to occupy because if there was a formal right military you also have that civilian front.

You have another problem where while you support a civil war, you yourself don’t actually participate in one, see liberals rather have an authority fight for them,if a civil war comes you will lose some of your military and police, and I doubt the left would be able to recruit effectively leaving the left with a weaker easily more demoralized military.

You remind me of someone back in the 1860’s thinking it would be easy to crush them Rebs and would think it take a very short time where civilians would actually have picnics near battles until a shattering reality takes place. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

easy to crush them Rebs

it wasn't easy but it happened.  I'd gladly house a battalion fighting for democracy.  you wouldn't now would you?  what would prompt the war before weapons were confiscated?  what would make it a justifiable war in your eyes and within the parameters of your religion.

?

leaving the left with a weaker easily more demoralized military.

but vastly superior weaponry...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Holy slit, are you fecking kidding us?

Quack, MD has spent the past few days melting down here on PPP whilst sitting beachside in Portugal?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You seriously need help.

Wtf?

just some pre dinner Entertainment altho the magas here are so transparent in their support for a war it does seem time for carpe diem i'll be in taos in a couple weeks if there's no shooting war.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

Welp. the modern left seems to hate democracy and the constitution.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what would prompt the war before weapons were confiscated

probably some False flag, then the lefty mob calling for MAGA to be reeducated.  (think FDR and the Japanese Americans)

you guys have been programed for years to and have experience harassing and attacking people and institutions.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

magas here are so transparent in their support for a war

you are maga?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

probably some False flag, then the lefty mob calling for MAGA to be reeducated.

uh huh. be specific

Just now, Wacka said:

Quack's wife /husband or whatever in a few minutes:

"Get off of that thing or I'll throw it in the ocean.  You aren't getting any tonight." 

i can imagine a maga hag as your bride

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

it wasn't easy but it happened.  I'd gladly house a battalion fighting for democracy.  you wouldn't now would you?  what would prompt the war before weapons were confiscated?  what would make it a justifiable war in your eyes and within the parameters of your religion.

?

We’ll see there is a good example you would think you would just house soldiers but the reality is your house would be taken from you. You good with that? You better be because that’s a leftist value And the battalion that takes over your house might not be on your side, that’s something you have to consider, and no I would not allow soldiers to take over my home and property.

What would prompt a war? Probably weapon confiscation to begin with. Is there a war that is justified? Complex questions with many answers depending on the victor.

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

uh huh. be specific

I saw that Obama movie. 

So maybe some HACK that takes down the internet, communications, power. 

the usual talking heads blame it on the Russians with help of Maga, when it comes back.  the mob has been programed and wants its pound of flesh.

But really. The left has taken protesting to a violent place and changed the game from protesting the government, to harassing Americans.  your already so close.

I like reading fiction.

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

We’ll see there is a good example you would think you would just house soldiers but the reality is your house would be taken from you. You good with that? You better be because that’s a leftist value And the battalion that takes over your house might not be on your side, that’s something you have to consider, and no I would not allow soldiers to take over my home and property.

What would prompt a war? Probably weapon confiscation to begin with. Is there a war that is justified? Complex questions with many answers depending on the victor.

The day the second goes, that means the entire thing is nothing more than paper.

What you winna bet the Virginia bird has brightly colored hair and a collection of pink hats.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

hmmm,  didn't you threaten me with death from civil war last week?

it's documented here for all to see.  simple search but you won't cuz you are the liar.

Nope. I’ve never threatened death to anyone. Much less civil war. That’s ridiculous. Once again you have to make shhitt up. 
I think you need another break from here. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

?

but vastly superior weaponry...

Vastly superior weaponry? 

All across the country, in every state in many counties there are national gaurd and reserve armories. These armories have vehicles and weapons, and again since it’s a civil war those sites would be the first occupied.

• Like (+1) 1

Civil war? Nah.

Left is full of purple hair transgender, non binary, racist, masked kooks. Soft.

The right. Just soft.

What we have already begun is the national divorce. This is the ultimate outcome of leftist commie insanity.

Balkanization.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

1. SWATting attacks bad. Really bad.

2. Calls for Civil War bad. Really, really bad.

No arguments from me. 

I 100% agree.  Also, those claiming we are already in a civil war are painting a far more dire picture than truly exists, and are artificially increasing the danger.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

Vastly superior weaponry? 

All across the country, in every state in many counties there are national gaurd and reserve armories. These armories have vehicles and weapons, and again since it’s a civil war those sites would be the first occupied.

some deep thoughts on how u rebs could win.  f18's, icbm's, tanks, warships against pitchforks.  the enemy will be concentrated in specific areas of red states.  places like dalton georgia or apparently the westside of buffalo could be easily obliterated....my house brigade would likely desire a live in doc, non?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

some deep thoughts on how u rebs could win.  f18's, icbm's, tanks, warships against pitchforks.  the enemy will be concentrated in specific areas of red states.  places like dalton georgia or apparently the westside of buffalo could be easily obliterated....my house brigade would likely desire a live in doc, non?

You keep thinking pitchforks, when it wouldn’t be that way at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

would you support civil war?  under what circumstances?  simple questions....be a man...an egg man

So the 2016 and 2017 violent civil uprisings protesting Trump were not an attempt to fan the flames for a rebellion? 

Remember the LW guaranteeing Trump will start WWIII? Or has that been pushed back now to his re-election?

This civil war you’re fixated on is simply a fear mongering rouge to whip up hatred and more division in this country.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

So the 2016 and 2017 violent civil uprisings protesting Trump were not an attempt to fan the flames for a rebellion? 

Remember the LW guaranteeing Trump will start WWIII? Or has that been pushed back now to his re-election?

This civil war you’re fixated on is simply a fear mongering rouge to whip up hatred and more division in this country.

You missed your latest talking points:

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

What we have already begun is the national divorce.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Oh yeah. Forgot about u and your civil war threats,,,what says the short bus MAGA

If you commit treason, yup

Well I will leave you to your little fantasyland where you hope there is a civil war so people who disagree with you politically are treasonous and can be killed.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Well I will leave you to your little fantasyland where you hope there is a civil war so people who disagree with you politically are treasonous and can be killed.

If u fight against a duly elected leader and the government he represents, u r a traitor and deserve punishment by death

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You missed your latest talking points:

So says the guy(?) who routinely attempts to divert pretty much every thread off their point, with what….200+ posts a day?

…..and constantly piles on his own threads to keep them surfacing when no one responds or cares.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

So says the guy(?) who routinely attempts to divert pretty much every thread off their point, with what….200+ posts a day?

…..and constantly piles on his own threads to keep them surfacing when no one responds or cares.

Are you talking about Karen Psyop or Chris Farley?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7iy21vp313mnp701lhe

• Like (+1) 1