Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Doc, this is a really low point for you, my hope is that you don't honestly hold this extreme view (just like you dont believea lot of the crap you post).. But I hope that you our yours aren't ever swatted.  It's incredibly unsafe for both cops and civilians.

Ummm. So was Jan 6. Comparatively these r picnics

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Trying to figure out the percentage of something as fluid as someone changing their mind about how they feel (in a given moment) is like trying to pinpoint the location of subatomic particles…👍

What’s the percentage - enough of the bull💩

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, BillStime said:

What’s the percentage - enough of the bull💩

Lol…Just because an analogy is over your head, and does not give you the answer to help along your narrative, doesn’t mean it is bull💩

It just means that perhaps you should start contemplating deeper things…😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Trying to figure out the percentage of something as fluid as someone changing their mind about how they feel, is like trying to pinpoint the location of subatomic particles…👍

Here is Routers estimating how many children have actual Gender disporia.  Strange how it went from 15K in 2017 45K in 2022.  social contagion with a profit factor with the medical industry.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/gdp-growth-rate#:~:text=U.S. GDP Growth Rate - Historical Data , -0.65% 58 more rows

In 2013, DSM-5 was published; changing the diagnosis to gender dysphoria.

Being TGNC is not pathological. Gender variance is a human variant just as sexual orientation. The diagnosis of gender dysphoria gives patients access to care.

Dysphoric symptoms include the reaction to one’s body not matching the mind.

It is difficult to obtain accurate information on the number of TGNC people residing in the United States. This is similar to the difficulty faced in estimating the number of LGB people within the U.S. Attempts to obtain such population estimates are hampered by variation in the ways researchers categorize TGNC individuals, the variety of ways in which TGNC individuals identify themselves, the sampling methods used, and the discomfort that that many TGNC may feel about openly identifying as such on a survey.

Despite these limitations, it is estimated that 0.6% of the U.S population aged 18 and up identifies as transgender

https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/diversity/education/transgender-and-gender-nonconforming-patients/history-and-epidemiology

Actual gender Dysphoria is a very rare disease.  The term Asexual has become a catch all for any variation from normal genitals.  Got a big one, your intersex,bends either way, intersex.  small or big boobs, intersex. one lower than the other, intersex.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

The DSM-5 estimates that around 0.005% and 0.014% of people assigned male at birth and 0.002% and 0.003% of people assigned female at birth have gender dysphoria. 

That puts like 200K in this country.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Lol…Just because an analogy is over your head, and does not give you the answer to help along your narrative, doesn’t mean it is bull💩

It just means that perhaps you should start contemplating deeper things…😉

What’s the percentage - enough of the bull💩

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No worshipping but respect for the sacrifice   There were those here that respected the lan 6 traitors and that was unprovoked x for orange man’s orders he egged them on eggman

Respect, reverence and rationale for death threats and not villainous. The sanctity of life is some silly notion.

Those rallying with you on this, and many topics, agree with your credo. Nice bunch of people you have here.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What’s the percentage - enough of the bull💩

The DSM-5 estimates that around 0.005% and 0.014% of people assigned male at birth and 0.002% and 0.003% of people assigned female at birth have gender dysphoria. 

That puts like 200K in this country

Don't take Billsfuk.c bait and let it derail another thread. Ignore function please.

19 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Respect, reverence and rationale for death threats and not villainous. The sanctity of life is some silly notion.

Those rallying with you on this, and many topics, agree with your credo. Nice bunch of people you have here.

Again, imagine that this idiot is actually an MD.

Further there was not a single person here who defended J6 rioters who actually broke the law. Yet this ***** stain uses his false narrative to justify martyrs who will kill in the name of politics.

Sub human scum.

Just now, I am the egg man said:

i'm not on the side that wants a full bore civil war if they don't get their way.  mentioned here many times by MAGAs.  ru in agreement w them?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i'm not on the side that wants a full bore civil war if they don't get their way.  mentioned here many times by MAGAs.  ru in agreement w them?

your strawman doesnt exist.

what is reality is you already stating we are in a civil war and doxing is just guerrilla warfare.  unless your the MAGA.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Don't take Billsfuk.c bait and let it derail another thread. Ignore function please.

Again, imagine that this idiot is actually an MD.

Further there was not a single person here who defended J6 rioters who actually broke the law. Yet this ***** stain uses his false narrative to justify martyrs who will kill in the name of politics.

Sub human scum.

Karen doesn’t like when someone gets in the way of his psyop.

DR was the same way.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

your strawman doesnt exist.

what is reality is you already stating we are in a civil war and doxing is just guerrilla warfare.  unless your the MAGA.

do you support civil war if trump is barred from several states?  if he's convicted and ineligible for the office?

R U saying no on has mentioned civil war as an option?  Westside told me to keep my head down last week.  What's your opinion on that threat?  Is that as terrible as swatting.  cuz no one called him out over it.

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

do you support civil war if trump is barred from several states?  if he's convicted and ineligible for the office?

R U saying no on has mentioned civil war as an option?  Westside told me to keep my head down last week.  What's your opinion on that threat?  Is that as terrible as swatting.  cuz no one called him out over it.

What? lol. You’re such a pathetic liar. 🤣

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

R U saying no on has mentioned civil war as an option?  Westside told me to keep my head down last week.  What's your opinion on that threat?  Is that as terrible as swatting.  cuz no one called him pout over it.

Why the eff do you think I would hurt another over politics?  that's you again talking about it.  

The only other time I hear about it, is from extremist saying Biden will issue citizenship to the immigrants if they join the services.

What was the context of the convo that led to him saying to keep your head down?  were you traveling in a place where Americans are not highly viewed?

I have no clue without context.

you watch that OBAMA movie on Netflix. according to that its three phases. Kill information. then kill Transporation, then the people kill each other.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

hmmm,  didn't you threaten me with death from civil war last week?

it's documented here for all to see.  simple search but you won't cuz you are the liar.

You know what is documented here.

you lying and you making trash comments (almost always including insults) to get said replies.  You making sexist and racist comments could be part of the reason.

Just curious.  what did you call him prior?  what lie were you telling?

What was the context

the context was that we are already in a non shooting war.  I asked the board what one would look like.  no answer other than "you better keep your head down".  TSOL talks about civil war incessantly as well.  no one on the right calls either out but SWATTING!!!  that's a big deal....there are others here calling for civil war.  the egg sucker has gone silent as well.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the context was that we are already in a non shooting war.  I asked the board what one would look like.  no answer other than "you better keep your head down".  TSOL talks about civil war incessantly as well.  no one on the right calls either out but SWATTING!!!  that's a big deal....there are others here calling for civil war.  the egg sucker has gone silent as well.

you say that, but yet the only one I see posting it, is you.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Well a non shooting war would be considered a Cold War not a civil war.

A civil war which probably could never happen would most certainly be devastating for the lefts ideology. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

devastating for the lefts ideology. 

a slightly veiled threat.  So logistically what does a shooting civil war look like.  I'd assume guerrilla tactics would be MAGAs main play

There was also discussion on whether a civil war might actually be beneficial in that it would rid our culture of many deplorables.  i believe Westside side i might well get what I want.  meaning civil war.  i believe Irv has mentioned the possibility as well.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Funny - no one wants to discuss the actual fn percentage of trans people because Karen 💩stain has a psyop to sell.

Projection and deflection, that's all you have left.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

Projection and deflection, that's ally have left.

no they're verifiable and documented but you are too lazy to look.  I had to respond that I lived on a hill and had semiautomatic weapons so I thought i could hold my own.  I believe u have mentioned civil war as well.  What would set you off?  What event?

• Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

a slightly veiled threat.  So logistically what does a shooting civil war look like.  I'd assume guerrilla tactics would be MAGAs main play

There was also discussion on whether a civil war might actually be beneficial in that it would rid our culture of many deplorables.  i believe Westside side i might well get what I want.  meaning civil war.  i believe Irv has mentioned the possibility as well.

There you go outright supporting it.

you already are on record saying you support the "current"(your words not mine) gorilla war and doxing.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

no lefties here have called for civil war.  only righties.  so where do you stand?  would you support it?  under what conditions.  what would it look like?  who would win most likely?

these r questions for the entire board.

• Vomit 1

There you go outright supporting it.

you already are on record saying you support the "current"(your words not mine) gorilla war and doxing.

you r a moron.  i don't support it.  i would be against initiating it.  but if the right did start it, i wouldn't cry over their dead.  big difference.  traitors deserve death as punishment.

so where do you stand.  not support it ever being initiated by the right?  even if trumps candidacy is squelched by the courts?

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

no lefties here have called for civil war.  only righties.  so where do you stand?  would you support it?  under what conditions.  what would it look like?  who would win most likely?

these r questions for the entire board.

Most of these violent civil uprisings, which were called for, occured 7 yrs ago. did you support them then? 

What will it be like when these type of lefties lose their minds when Trump wins his 1st caucus? They won't sit idly by, that's for sure.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

no they're verifiable and documented but you are too lazy to look.  I had to respond that I lived on a hill and had semiautomatic weapons so I thought i could hold my own.  I believe u have mentioned civil war as well.  What would set you off?  What event?

I was talking-to Billslime, not you. Unless you are both identities and forgot which one you are logged in as.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Most of these violent civil uprisings, which were called for, occured 7 yrs ago. did you support them then? 

What will it be like when these type of lefties lose their minds when Trump wins his 1st caucus? They won't sit idly by, that's for sure.

would you support civil war?  under what circumstances?  simple questions....be a man...an egg man

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Just now, Wacka said:

I was talking-to Billslime, not you. Unless you are both identities and forgot which one you are logged in as.

would you support civil war?  under what circumstances?

silence would logically be judged to be that you would support it

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you r a moron.  i don't support it.  i would be against initiating it.  but if the right did start it, i wouldn't cry over their dead.  big difference.  traitors deserve death as punishment.

so where do you stand.  not support it ever being initiated by the right?  even if trumps candidacy is squelched by the courts?

1 PM is too early to start drinking. What time does the country club start serving?

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1