Josh Allen Buying Time in the Pocket

Warcodered

32 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Josh makes $81 a minute. He will be fine. 

Well a Rolex goes between 10K and 80K, so if we say 14 oline that would be between 140K and 1.1M.   I assume he won't go with the cheapest one so it's not a huge percentage of his total income but at least noticeable.  Maybe he will need to do a few more Pepsi commercials.

Edited by Billy Claude

I wonder what Zack Wilson got his o line.

10 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

Well a Rolex goes between 10K and 80K, so if we say 14 oline that would be between 140K and 1.1M.   I assume he won't go with the cheapest one so it's not a huge percentage of his total income but at least noticeable.

I would take a free one but never got the fascination. I wear an Apple Watch anyways (though I lused to collect watches).

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

Wonder what Saffold got last year. This tradition seems outdated. Now the oline is the second or third highest paid position group. 

Well they are protecting the FRANCHISE.  Ima OK with that stat.  Think back 3-4 years ago when every other block was a Look Out Josh block!  Pretty decent investment.

3 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Haha that’s definitely not a hit to Allen’s wallet 

He has got $100M less than Burrow or Watson - Guys who are not even playing the game

3 hours ago, Billy Claude said:

Well a Rolex goes between 10K and 80K, so if we say 14 oline that would be between 140K and 1.1M.   I assume he won't go with the cheapest one so it's not a huge percentage of his total income but at least noticeable.  Maybe he will need to do a few more Pepsi commercials.

Who pays the Gift tax on these items?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.