Daquan Jones’ 21-day practice window has been opened, per McD

Roundybout

22 hours ago, daz28 said:

You'd have to believe his upper body strength has taken a big hit.  

Not according to his responses early in this video. Did you watch? The player's reported concern isn't strength or what is referred to as power, I think, in the interview. Jones' concern or uncertainty is over what sounds like flexibility and ability to rely on the repaired area under dynamic football conditions.

He reportedly feels fine in the weight room. Now he needs to see how he feels on the field, where strength is tested under far less static and controlled conditions.

Basically, can he be explosive and violent in 2-5 second bursts of combat against NFL linemen?

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/20/2023 at 3:27 AM, CSBill said:

No, he was just bad; and then he "disappeared" to the "Inactive" squad on a weekly basis.

If we’re talking about elam there was an article that came out on him that he actually was hurt

On 12/20/2023 at 7:27 PM, Richard Noggin said:

Not according to his responses early in this video. Did you watch? The player's reported concern isn't strength or what is referred to as power, I think, in the interview. Jones' concern or uncertainty is over what sounds like flexibility and ability to rely on the repaired area under dynamic football conditions.

He reportedly feels fine in the weight room. Now he needs to see how he feels on the field, where strength is tested under far less static and controlled conditions.

Basically, can he be explosive and violent in 2-5 second bursts of combat against NFL linemen?

Sounds like a player that should be on snap count

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If we’re talking about elam there was an article that came out on him that he actually was hurt

Sounds like a player that should be on snap count

With AJE and Jones possibly in the line up, I’m curious if they keep dressing Von. He’s still yet to be productive. 

I just don’t get it. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

With AJE and Jones possibly in the line up, I’m curious if they keep dressing Von. He’s still yet to be productive. 

I just don’t get it. 

As these games get more and more must win, I’m shocked Von is still out there. At some point a team is going to exploit him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.