This will be the first game I miss in 27 years. Thanks NFL

Heavy Kevi

16 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

It's called capitalism, bro.

I think the key problem here is more than that.
1) Rochester, Ontario are Secondary markets when convenient. They are home markets, period. 
2) Peecock is a niche player Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video, Paramount+, Apple TV+, Hulu, AMC+, Max, Roku. 
3) unlike the others Peecock doesn’t offer a free trial.

4) NFL will lose more revenue and viewers if they parse these out to 10 streams for Playoff like Peacock. There is value in having the entire country watch your product at the same time. 

it is capitalist but it’s stupid for Terry Pegula

• Like (+1) 1

@Heavy Kevi You’re choosing to miss the game. You have options you just don’t want to use them. This was known since the schedule came out. 

You allegedly own a bills backers bar but won’t go to it. If you won’t make $6 to cover the one month subscription than maybe you should close the bar. These all seem like you’re the reason you’re gonna miss the game not the NFL. 

How are you showing the game at the bar? Is it in viewing area or are you using peacock? If peacock than log in at your house they allow three devices.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

You are kind of choosing to miss it by being holier than thou and playing the victim lmao.  You must be in the stone age too because if you are paying for any type of sporting event, PPV or otherwise, when it is literally spoonfed on the internet, seems silly 🤣.

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

44 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

It is sour grapes.

I pay towards the stadium with taxes 

I pay for spectrum (2 locations) with sports package

I pay for Sunday ticket

I pay for Hulu live

But none of those things get me the game.

Your not sour about it?

Know when to hold them, know when to fold them.

I get it.  They have us by the balls but this is what happens when an entity gets this big.

But at the same time, is it worth your enjoyment?  You get one Bills game a week and it’s possible in three weeks, you will have to wait until September to see them again.  Is taking a stand worth breaking a 30 year streak for $6?

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

I’m not getting peacock. Ef them. Last thing I need is another useless streaming service.

I registered for one month and will dump it after the game. It's $5.99, which is a price I'm willing to pay to watch a Bills game. It's a small pittance and hardly worth getting up in arms about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Are you on FaceBook?

PM me, you can watch the game.

BUT, I absolutely agree with your sentiment!!!!!

This is what Capitalism is. Extricating every last ounce of money from the little guy so the rich can get richer.

Im 100% agreeing with the greed, but this is more an example of monopolies and their unfair ability to ignore the market than it is an example of working capitalism.

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Also, if you have Amazon Prime you get peacock for free

That’s not true

Come on people. We shouldn’t be forced to deal with this to see a playoff WC GAME.

Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video, Paramount+, Apple TV+, Peacock, Hulu, AMC+, Max,

During the Super Bowl era I would go to a local sports bar every week to watch the Bills. I did for years. They weren’t on local TV much in Southern California. I loved it! The place was a blast and even though few people were there to see the Bills I got to know a lot of them through the years. So….go find someplace to watch the game. I’m betting you’ll have a BLAST! 👍

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

I registered for one month and will dump it after the game. It's $5.99, which is a price I'm willing to pay to watch a Bills game. It's a small pittance and hardly worth getting up in arms about.

And next year you'll have to do it twice.

And the year after that, three times on two different services.

And the year after that it will be $20.

And the year after that it will be a playoff game and be $30.

The more accommodations you make for them, the more they will attempt to take advantage of your willingness to do so.

I hit my breaking point this year and will never accommodate them again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

How is he showing it at the bar? If it’s on peacock why not just log in at home they allow three devices? 

I'm sure that's exactly what he'll end up doing.

For now he's just frustrated, and rightfully so, imo.

It's only going to get worse.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.