Dallas @ Buffalo Postgame Thread

HappyDays

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I don't think the Bills chances of getting in as a WC are good. The tiebreakers are against them with too many AFC losses. Division is very much in play. Bills need to go 2-0 leading up to the Dolphins game. Nothing guaranteed but they should beat the Chargers and Pats. I think there is a very good chance Miami drops one to either the Cowboys or Ravens. Dallas is pissed off. The last time they got blown out (49ers) they won 5 straight after that game. The Ravens in Baltimore will be a tough game for Miami with the Ravens looking to clinch the #1 seed as well as win the division.

The Dolphins haven't beaten a team with a winning record all season. Beating the Cowboys or Ravens is a tall task.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gman10 said:

The Dolphins haven't beaten a team with a winning record all season. Beating the Cowboys or Ravens is a tall task.

That is why I think the division is very much in play. The Bills just need to handle their business against the Chargers and Pats. I wouldn't be surprised if the league flexes the Bills - Dolphins to SNF. Division will most likely be on the line in this game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

There are some interesting threads over at Cowboyszone.com, with perhaps one of the most interesting ones titled: "I believed in you Dak, and you let me and my son down"

My favorite thing is that there seems to be a consensus there that the league has it out for the Cowboys and has the refs fix games to keep them down. As if a Chiefs-Cowboys Superbowl isn't the league's wet dream.

2 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

technically the Broncos went on a bit of a run, but the point stands.

The Dolphins have had a tissue paper soft schedule so far and got smacked every time they played a legit division contender. I highly doubt that they win out.

1 minute ago, Gman10 said:

Who in the wild card has tough games? Texans have Browns, Steelers and Colts..is that our key in ?

it's chaos coming up

Week 16

Bengals vs Steelers

Browns vs Texans

Week 17

Jets vs Browns

Texans vs Titans

Bengals vs Chiefs

Week 18

Texans vs Colts

Steelers vs Ravens

Browns vs Bengals

The Colts get a pretty easy path, but pretty much everyone ahead of us in the playoff race plays each other. 

• Like (+1) 1

If you told me pregame that Josh will throw for under 80 yards and we would win I don’t think it would be believable. Defense and the run game destroyed the Cowboys…

Credit to the whole coaching staff. Especially McD, Brady and Kromer. 

Statement win. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I said it elsewhere, but it's wild to me to think that we might have a younger and cheaper version of CMC on the roster.

Giving Brady a full offseason to scheme and install, I think we can run something like what the Niners are doing under Shanahan.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I said it elsewhere, but it's wild to me to think that we might have a younger and cheaper version of CMC on the roster.

Giving Brady a full offseason to scheme and install, I think we can run something like what the Niners are doing under Shanahan.  

I don’t think they need a full season to install, the offense hasn’t looked that much different from formations and play design to what Dorsey was running… it’s just a matter of implementation. 

Brady is calling a whole game and setting up pieces throughout it. Like Chess, a lot of calls are trap moves to force a defense into something else. Very methodical the past few games. 

Some say the Alvin Kamara reference and I’m inclined to go with that more than CMC. McCaffery is an absolute beast who, I think as of right now, is in a tier of his own that is followed closely by the likes of Cook, Etienne, Mostert and Pollard. 

27 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

They actually haven’t beaten a team with a winning record since they beat us in the heat stroke game last year. That was like, week 2 or 3. 

Give Tyrel Dodson his flowers.

63 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 1 FF, 2 PBUs, 7.5 TFL.

He’s a fine #3 LBer. 

30 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Who in the wild card has tough games? Texans have Browns, Steelers and Colts..is that our key in ?

Our key in is just win.  WC or division that remains true.  There is only like 1 specific scenario the Bills wouldn't make it if they win out.  Lose a game and then we are praying on other teams.

8 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

They actually haven’t beaten a team with a winning record since they beat us in the heat stroke game last year. That was like, week 2 or 3. 

Is this really true? Quite mind boggling that a team can build themselves a good season record beating teams with losing records.

It is unlikely to change this weekend. I think the Cowboys will dominate the lines and beat them after hearing most of the nation laughing at them for 6 days. 

40 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Yeah, I am not sure what to make of the Dolphins.  Looking forward to see if the Fraud Bowl tells us anything this weekend...and maybe puts Bills in control of their path to the playoffs.  Just not sure if I can count on the Cowboys stopping Mostert and Achane.

15 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Is this really true? Quite mind boggling that a team can build themselves a good season record beating teams with losing records.

It is unlikely to change this weekend. I think the Cowboys will dominate the lines and beat them after hearing most of the nation laughing at them for 6 days. 

Yes it is true.

• Like (+1) 7

pretty funny I was watching and listening to cowboys coverage and they have this egomaniac blowhard named Patrik Walker that works for the cowboys.  He claims Josh Allen is not even a top 15 quarterback.

Pretty funny stuff, his take on the game was the officials gave buffalo the game and he posted josh allen's stats on his twitter feed.  

Cowboys fans and media are all the same.

12 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

pretty funny I was watching and listening to cowboys coverage and they have this egomaniac blowhard named Patrik Walker that works for the cowboys.  He claims Josh Allen is not even a top 15 quarterback.

Pretty funny stuff, his take on the game was the officials gave buffalo the game and he posted josh allen's stats on his twitter feed.  

Cowboys fans and media are all the same.

Cowboys fans think that every player who puts on the uniform instantly becomes a star. Bills fans think that every player who puts on the uniform instantly becomes a bum. 

• Like (+1) 2

There are A LOT of Cowboys fans on my job. All of them last week were going out of their way to stop in my office and let me know the Cowboys were going to whoop up on the Bills. Trying to get me to bet $$$, which is not something I do anyway. All in all, they were quite an arrogant bunch. Haven't been able to find the first one today......anywhere. :lol:

Then, yesterday, I visited a new church for the first time. Me being me, I'm wearing a Bills hoodie yesterday morning. One of the things the Pastor incorporated into his message yesterday was about how his trip to go see the Cowboys play Philly had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Then, at the end of the service, the Pastor asks for any first time visitors to please stand up. He sees me and says, "hold on one second....," and goes for his glasses on the podium. I began moving my hands across the image and writing on the hoodie, with a big grin on my face, like I was modeling it for QVC or something. He also had mentioned something about loving people, despite our differences, during his message too. He proceeded to say something about the Cowboys and I said, "It's alright Pastor, I love you anyway." He said to the rest of the congregation, "He ain't even a member here, and look, he's already causing trouble. That's ok, the Cowboys are gonna give y'all what you deserve today." We all had a good laugh. Yeah, he probably doesn't want to see me next Sunday. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 10

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.